Henry "Hank" henSHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!! vs Ultron....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Cyborg Superman and Ultron engage in a purely technopathic battle for domination over the other...

No melee combat or any other power usage allowed; technopathy only...

Who wins?

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Cyborg Superman and Ultron engage in a purely technopathic battle for domination over the other...

No melee combat or any other power usage allowed; technopathy only...

Who wins?
Didn't CSM hack the Source Wall or something? I'm betting on him.

abhilegend
Hank is the king of technopaths. He wins of course.

Odekahn
Ultron would dominate Henshaw

Golgo13
How? How is Ultron going to dominate someone like Henshaw?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by abhilegend
Hank is the king of technopaths. He wins of course.

I wouldnt go that far...

Henshaw is awesome and has some great technopathic feats, but I think Tyrant has him beat; Tyrant dominated Galactus's tech in Galactus's direct presense...

@zopzop

Henshaw did succeed in hacking a portion of the source...

thumb up

Odekahn
Originally posted by Golgo13
How? How is Ultron going to dominate someone like Henshaw?

Because Ultron is leagues more intelligent than Henshaw.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Odekahn
Because Ultron is leagues more intelligent than Henshaw.

How does that result in a straight up fight win? Hank isn't a pushover in the intelligence department as well.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Odekahn
Ultron would dominate Henshaw
Nope.Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I wouldnt go that far...

Henshaw is awesome and has some great technopathic feats, but I think Tyrant has him beat; Tyrant dominated Galactus's tech in Galactus's direct presense...

@zopzop

Henshaw did succeed in hacking a portion of the source...

thumb up
Source Wall>>>>>>>>>>>>>Galactus' machines.

TheLordofMurder
Nope.

Do you really think Henshaw could dominate Galactus's tech in Galactus's direct presence if Galactus didnt want him to?

tkitna
Not sure how Ultron could win this.

abhilegend
Do you really think Henshaw could dominate Galactus's tech in Galactus's direct presence if Galactus didnt want him to?
Why not? He has hacked everything from Oan tech to New God tech and those are haxx as ****.

TheLordofMurder
Why not? He has hacked everything from Oan tech to New God tech and those are haxx as ****.

He may have done that, but at the end of the day, he's just a high herald...Tyrant is beyond Skyfather...Henshaw cant match him.

Golgo13
He may have done that, but at the end of the day, he's just a high herald...Tyrant is beyond Skyfather...Henshaw cant match him.

Hank is close to trans and we're not really comparing power levels. Of course Tyrant is more powerful in general, but in terms of technopathy, Hank is probably the highest in terms of number of feats. I don't see why he couldn't hack Galactus's shit.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Golgo13
Hank is close to trans and we're not really comparing power levels. Of course Tyrant is more powerful in general, but in terms of technopathy, Hank is probably the highest in terms of number of feats. I don't see why he couldn't hack Galactus's shit.

Sure he could...if Galactus wasnt present...if Galactus was standing right before Henshaw, I have no doubt that Galactus's command over his personal tech would exceed Henshaws...

Tyrant was so powerful a technopath that he was able to overrule Galactus's command of his own tech (and Galactus was well fed)...

Henshaw cant match that...

Sin I AM
Sure he could...if Galactus wasnt present...if Galactus was standing right before Henshaw, I have no doubt that Galactus's command over his personal tech would exceed Henshaws...

Tyrant was so powerful a technopath that he was able to overrule Galactus's command of his own tech (and Galactus was well fed)...

Henshaw cant match that...

What?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sin I AM
What?

Whats so hard to understand?

My argument is that Henshaw could hack Galactus's tech only if Galactus was not present...

If Galactus is present, Galactus's command over his personal tech would be so great that Henshaw couldnt hack it... but Tyrant could...even with Galactus being present, well fed, and actively exerting control over his tech.

Does it make sense now?

Insane Titan
Ultron wins.

Also it took Henshaw a period of time to hack the source wall he didn't do it instantly

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
What?

There was the scene where Galactus shows his control over his tech. He captured Khoon, and forcibly integrated him into his tech. So we do see that he has pretty good control over it I guess. However I'm not sure what this has to do with Ultron beating Hank. I believe Tyrant would beat Hank, but Ultron?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Stoic
There was the scene where Galactus shows his control over his tech. He captured Khoon, and forcibly integrated him into his tech. So we do see that he has pretty good control over it I guess. However I'm not sure what this has to do with Ultron beating Hank. I believe Tyrant would beat Hank, but Ultron?

You are correct; this side tangent has nothing to do with the OP...

Someone above called Hank the King of Technopathy and I disagreed saying that Hank was good, but that Tyrant was better and thats how that started...

Anyway, dont forget to vote peeps! smile

Sin I AM
Whats so hard to understand?

My argument is that Henshaw could hack Galactus's tech only if Galactus was not present...

If Galactus is present, Galactus's command over his personal tech would be so great that Henshaw couldnt hack it... but Tyrant could...even with Galactus being present, well fed, and actively exerting control over his tech.

Does it make sense now?

I get your argument I just don't agree with it as the source wall feat is greater than the galan tech feat anyway.

Imo hank is simply better than ultron

pym-ftw
Neither Galactus tech nor source wall have any feats to suggest their power; technopathy wise to make them seem that impressive. Vision using Ultron tech can run millions of seperately evolving stratagems in the time humans can form a single thought.

Honestly I don't see this one sided at all, its power vs finesse really.

abhilegend
Source Wall in that story arc Genesis, gave Spectre the power of God and if it had been destroyed by Godwave the whole DCU had been destroyed. Hank can control millions of Manhunters simultaneously.

Tony Stark
Nope.

Ohhhhhhhh... abhil you're such the jokester.

wink

Golgo13
Nope.

yes

pym-ftw
Source Wall in that story arc Genesis, gave Spectre the power of God and if it had been destroyed by Godwave the whole DCU had been destroyed. Hank can control millions of Manhunters simultaneously. Ultron was controlling the phalanx, a race of technopaths which number in the trillions

abhilegend
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Ultron was controlling the phalanx, a race of technopaths which number in the trillions
A single manhunter has been able to give Superman and GLs all they could handle. Highmasters are just on another level.

pym-ftw
Power =/= a better feat

abhilegend
Power =/= a better feat
Of course it is. Why do you think hacking galactus' tech or source wall is so impressive?

pym-ftw
It isn't... I could hack a super computer with a tablet if they have no real defense against probing.

Doesn't make a tablet more powerful.

abhilegend
It isn't... I could hack a super computer with a tablet if they have no real defense against probing.

Doesn't make a tablet more powerful.
In your opinion. Source wall is so powerful that Spectre was thrown out of it when he tried to enter it.

Golgo13
The Source Wall can also trap pretty much anyone who enters as well.

Also, when Relic tried to tamper (with his tech) with it in the Relic arc, it turned ALL it's tech into stone that made contact with it.

You don't mess with the Source Wall.

operator616
In your opinion. Source wall is so powerful that Spectre was thrown out of it when he tried to enter it.

...In Genesis he entered the source and passed the source wall effortlessly (literally stated on panel):

http://i.imgur.com/d4IuUkA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mQ1lkbJ.jpg

Later in The Spectre v4 #19 Hal-Spectre got through the wall just fine, as well:

http://i.imgur.com/xvbCQd0.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/FGXlCDN.jpg

Later on:

http://i.imgur.com/OrFHPKc.jpg

Also: Several characters have done that (and better), even below Spectre's level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.