KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Henry "Hank" henSHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!! vs Ultron....

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Ultron proves to be the superior technopath; Ultron wins... 3 30.00%
Henshaw proves to be the superior technopath; Henshaw wins... 7 70.00%
Stalemate; both prove to be incapable of dominating the other... 0 0%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Henry "Hank" henSHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!! vs Ultron....
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheLordofMurder

Henry "Hank" henSHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!! vs Ultron....

Cyborg Superman and Ultron engage in a purely technopathic battle for domination over the other...

No melee combat or any other power usage allowed; technopathy only...

Who wins?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 02:37 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Re: Henry "Hank" henSHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!! vs Ultron....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Cyborg Superman and Ultron engage in a purely technopathic battle for domination over the other...

No melee combat or any other power usage allowed; technopathy only...

Who wins?

Didn't CSM hack the Source Wall or something? I'm betting on him.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 02:59 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Hank is the king of technopaths. He wins of course.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 04:46 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Ultron would dominate Henshaw

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 05:27 AM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

How? How is Ultron going to dominate someone like Henshaw?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 05:28 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by abhilegend
Hank is the king of technopaths. He wins of course.

I wouldnt go that far...

Henshaw is awesome and has some great technopathic feats, but I think Tyrant has him beat; Tyrant dominated Galactus's tech in Galactus's direct presense...

@zopzop

Henshaw did succeed in hacking a portion of the source...

thumb up

Last edited by TheLordofMurder on Mar 22nd, 2014 at 05:37 AM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 05:31 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Originally posted by Golgo13
How? How is Ultron going to dominate someone like Henshaw?

Because Ultron is leagues more intelligent than Henshaw.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 05:53 AM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Odekahn
Because Ultron is leagues more intelligent than Henshaw.

How does that result in a straight up fight win? Hank isn't a pushover in the intelligence department as well.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 05:55 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Odekahn
Ultron would dominate Henshaw

Nope.
I wouldnt go that far...

Henshaw is awesome and has some great technopathic feats, but I think Tyrant has him beat; Tyrant dominated Galactus's tech in Galactus's direct presense...

@zopzop

Henshaw did succeed in hacking a portion of the source...

thumb up

Source Wall>>>>>>>>>>>>>Galactus' machines.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 07:57 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Nope.
Source Wall>>>>>>>>>>>>>Galactus' machines.

Do you really think Henshaw could dominate Galactus's tech in Galactus's direct presence if Galactus didnt want him to?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 08:52 AM
tkitna

Not sure how Ultron could win this.

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 09:11 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Do you really think Henshaw could dominate Galactus's tech in Galactus's direct presence if Galactus didnt want him to?

Why not? He has hacked everything from Oan tech to New God tech and those are haxx as ****.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 09:50 AM
TheLordofMurder

Why not? He has hacked everything from Oan tech to New God tech and those are haxx as ****.

He may have done that, but at the end of the day, he's just a high herald...Tyrant is beyond Skyfather...Henshaw cant match him.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 10:38 AM
Senor Cage

He may have done that, but at the end of the day, he's just a high herald...Tyrant is beyond Skyfather...Henshaw cant match him.

Hank is close to trans and we're not really comparing power levels. Of course Tyrant is more powerful in general, but in terms of technopathy, Hank is probably the highest in terms of number of feats. I don't see why he couldn't hack Galactus's shit.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 10:41 AM
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Golgo13
Hank is close to trans and we're not really comparing power levels. Of course Tyrant is more powerful in general, but in terms of technopathy, Hank is probably the highest in terms of number of feats. I don't see why he couldn't hack Galactus's shit.

Sure he could...if Galactus wasnt present...if Galactus was standing right before Henshaw, I have no doubt that Galactus's command over his personal tech would exceed Henshaws...

Tyrant was so powerful a technopath that he was able to overrule Galactus's command of his own tech (and Galactus was well fed)...

Henshaw cant match that...

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 10:48 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Sure he could...if Galactus wasnt present...if Galactus was standing right before Henshaw, I have no doubt that Galactus's command over his personal tech would exceed Henshaws...

Tyrant was so powerful a technopath that he was able to overrule Galactus's command of his own tech (and Galactus was well fed)...

Henshaw cant match that...

What?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 10:58 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Sin I AM
What?

Whats so hard to understand?

My argument is that Henshaw could hack Galactus's tech only if Galactus was not present...

If Galactus is present, Galactus's command over his personal tech would be so great that Henshaw couldnt hack it... but Tyrant could...even with Galactus being present, well fed, and actively exerting control over his tech.

Does it make sense now?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 11:13 AM
Insane Titan

Ultron wins.

Also it took Henshaw a period of time to hack the source wall he didn't do it instantly

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 11:46 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Sin I AM
What?

There was the scene where Galactus shows his control over his tech. He captured Khoon, and forcibly integrated him into his tech. So we do see that he has pretty good control over it I guess. However I'm not sure what this has to do with Ultron beating Hank. I believe Tyrant would beat Hank, but Ultron?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 11:48 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Stoic
There was the scene where Galactus shows his control over his tech. He captured Khoon, and forcibly integrated him into his tech. So we do see that he has pretty good control over it I guess. However I'm not sure what this has to do with Ultron beating Hank. I believe Tyrant would beat Hank, but Ultron?

You are correct; this side tangent has nothing to do with the OP...

Someone above called Hank the King of Technopathy and I disagreed saying that Hank was good, but that Tyrant was better and thats how that started...

Anyway, dont forget to vote peeps! smile

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2014 12:41 PM