Spider-verse, Nov 2014 event

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlmightyKfish
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=51683

Looks pretty interesting, if I'd trust any current writer to do something like this for Spider-Man, it'd be Slott.

Digi
So basically, the series finale of the ASM 90's cartoon? Inarguably its weakest finale, but w/e. I'm game.

SamZED
I trust Slott. But not a fan of such events. Usually takes place in some alt realities and almost never have any lasting impact. Good thing is - Pete might team up with both Ult. Spider-men. Also yay for Morlun.

Bentley
Ben Reily b*tches.

steverules_2
I'll be buying it for that and Morlun smile

basilisk
Wonder if it includes every single What-If Spider-Man, since they have at least some of them. Maybe just the important ones.

They mention 1602. What about AoA (was there one?), House of M? I don't think there was a heroes reborn Spider-Man.

Also maybe Zombie Spidey, Mutant X Spidey, Universe X Spidey. Superman vs Spider-Man Spidey. Spidey Super-Stories Spidey.

So many I don't see how they could fit them all in.

Digi
Originally posted by Bentley
Ben Reily b*tches.

Isn't there like a coin flip's chance Ben is the original Peter Parker? I remember really digging into this at one point, but the results are a bit hazy in my mind.

In any case, in early ASM, Pete had an exact copy and one of them died. The survivor realized he had no way of knowing if he was the original, and they left it at that. Between that and the clone nonsense, I'd say there's only about a 25% chance Peter Parker is actually the same physical human his mother gave birth to.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Digi
Isn't there like a coin flip's chance Ben is the original Peter Parker? I remember really digging into this at one point, but the results are a bit hazy in my mind.

In any case, in early ASM, Pete had an exact copy and one of them died. The survivor realized he had no way of knowing if he was the original, and they left it at that. Between that and the clone nonsense, I'd say there's only about a 25% chance Peter Parker is actually the same physical human his mother gave birth to.
Nah, they told that Peter was the original and Ben was the clone when he dies and degenerates in dust as all clones tended to do when dead.

Digi
Originally posted by abhilegend
Nah, they told that Peter was the original and Ben was the clone when he dies and degenerates in dust as all clones tended to do when dead.

Ah, cool. In that case, it's still a coin flip with the early issue (it's ASM issue # is <100 for sure...the dead one gets crushed by a circus tent pole or something similar).

JayDaDon
Good to see Morlun used again in something that fits his power level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.