KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Spider-verse, Nov 2014 event

Spider-verse, Nov 2014 event
Started by: AlmightyKfish

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Spider-verse, Nov 2014 event

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...le&id=51683

Looks pretty interesting, if I'd trust any current writer to do something like this for Spider-Man, it'd be Slott.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Mar 24th, 2014 07:56 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

So basically, the series finale of the ASM 90's cartoon? Inarguably its weakest finale, but w/e. I'm game.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2014 08:54 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I trust Slott. But not a fan of such events. Usually takes place in some alt realities and almost never have any lasting impact. Good thing is - Pete might team up with both Ult. Spider-men. Also yay for Morlun.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2014 03:31 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Ben Reily b*tches.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Mar 25th, 2014 06:11 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I'll be buying it for that and Morlun smile

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 25th, 2014 09:02 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

Wonder if it includes every single What-If Spider-Man, since they have at least some of them. Maybe just the important ones.

They mention 1602. What about AoA (was there one?), House of M? I don't think there was a heroes reborn Spider-Man.

Also maybe Zombie Spidey, Mutant X Spidey, Universe X Spidey. Superman vs Spider-Man Spidey. Spidey Super-Stories Spidey.

So many I don't see how they could fit them all in.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2014 03:11 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
Ben Reily b*tches.

Isn't there like a coin flip's chance Ben is the original Peter Parker? I remember really digging into this at one point, but the results are a bit hazy in my mind.

In any case, in early ASM, Pete had an exact copy and one of them died. The survivor realized he had no way of knowing if he was the original, and they left it at that. Between that and the clone nonsense, I'd say there's only about a 25% chance Peter Parker is actually the same physical human his mother gave birth to.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2014 04:46 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Digi
Isn't there like a coin flip's chance Ben is the original Peter Parker? I remember really digging into this at one point, but the results are a bit hazy in my mind.

In any case, in early ASM, Pete had an exact copy and one of them died. The survivor realized he had no way of knowing if he was the original, and they left it at that. Between that and the clone nonsense, I'd say there's only about a 25% chance Peter Parker is actually the same physical human his mother gave birth to.

Nah, they told that Peter was the original and Ben was the clone when he dies and degenerates in dust as all clones tended to do when dead.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2014 05:28 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by abhilegend
Nah, they told that Peter was the original and Ben was the clone when he dies and degenerates in dust as all clones tended to do when dead.

Ah, cool. In that case, it's still a coin flip with the early issue (it's ASM issue # is <100 for sure...the dead one gets crushed by a circus tent pole or something similar).

Old Post Mar 25th, 2014 07:53 PM
BruhMan
World Champion

Good to see Morlun used again in something that fits his power level.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2014 08:39 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote