Henshaw and Ultron vs Thanos and Warriors Madness Thor...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Ultron and Henshaw take on Thanos and Thor (who is in Warriors Madness, but does NOT have the Power Gem) in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Battle takes place on the surface of planet Cybertron and every Transformer ever created is either on Cybertron or is in orbit around Cybertron...

All Transformer-related beings and weaponry has been dominated by either Henshaw or Ultron before the start of battle...

Who wins?

ShadowFyre
Hmmm this is a pretty good setup and fight. If Thanks could direct Thor or control him, he could destroy or knock out all of the transformers in one blow with a massive emp or electrical storm. But seeing as he is in wm Thanks would probably just let him charge forward and physically dominate one of the opponents while Thanos came up with a strategy.

Not really sure just yet.

pym-ftw
Thanos solos

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Thanos solos

Do you have any idea what Thanos is up against here?

How does Thanos solo?

pym-ftw
Because minus the incredibly stupid handbooks, none of the transformers are a threat.

TheLordofMurder
Because minus the incredibly stupid handbooks, none of the transformers are a threat.

Not even Unicron?

pym-ftw
Not really, he has a lot of hype but I've never seen him do anything above mid Herald level.

If the autobots can destroy his armor, Thanos can one shot him.

TheLordofMurder
Not really, he has a lot of hype but I've never seen him do anything above mid Herald level.

If thats all you've seen him do, then you dont know much about Unicron do you?

I dont know any mid-heralds that can consume a universe...

pym-ftw
Again its hype, he takes forever to consume planets. I'd love to see anything that shows otherwise but honestly it is just statements forshadowing his arrival followed by him losing pathetically to a small team of autobots the blow his head off his body.

TheLordofMurder
Again its hype, he takes forever to consume planets. I'd love to see anything that shows otherwise but honestly it is just statements forshadowing his arrival followed by him losing pathetically to a small team of autobots the blow his head off his body.

That was only possible because of The Matrix; which contained the essense of Primus...

The Autobots all would have died horribly (the which they were on the verge of doing so) without it...

Insane Titan
Thread number 2342 of Thanos vs technopaths on cybertron

Anyhow T2 wins

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thread number 2342 of Thanos vs technopaths on cybertron

Anyhow T2 wins

How does Team 2 defeat Unicron?

Theres no Matrix present to bail them out...

Insane Titan
So you made a spite thread on purpose lulz

TheLordofMurder
So you made a spite thread on purpose lulz

I'm just asking a question...

You claimed that Team 2 wins, so tell me how they defeat Unicron...

Insane Titan
So you're admitting you made a spite/bait thread now the have Unicron

TheLordofMurder
So you're admitting you made a spite/bait thread now the have Unicron

They had Unicron from the start...

Some peeps like pym simply spoke without really understanding what the wording of the OP signified...

Anyway, how is it spite? Thanos does have great durability and he did defeat The Maker...

Then there is Warriors Madness Thor present, who is a beast...

Insane Titan
Try and twist you're fail thread all you want you know Unicron is above both these alone.

Serious question why are you always this desperate?

pym-ftw
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
They had Unicron from the start...

Some peeps like pym simply spoke without really understanding what the wording of the OP signified...

Anyway, how is it spite? Thanos does have great durability and he did defeat The Maker...

Then there is Warriors Madness Thor present, who is a beast... get my name out of your mouth, the Matrix of leadership was with the autobots the entire time, I'd love to hear any rationalization for you believing that its more powerful that Thanos or hell even base Thor.

TheLordofMurder
get my name out of your mouth, the Matrix of leadership was with the autobots the entire time, I'd love to hear any rationalization for you believing that its more powerful that Thanos or hell even base Thor.

You the one speaking ignorantly; you know little about the topic matter yet you keep attempting to feign like thats not the case...

As for the Matrix, I already mentioned that it contained the essense of Primus, but apparently you dont know who that is either...

If you knew who Primus was, the foolish question of wether its stronger than Thanos or Thor would have never come out of your mouth...

operator616
Again its hype

It's not hype for the simple fact that we've seen it on panel and confirmed in a handbook

On panel from Transformers US #74:

http://i.imgur.com/EVtHUSh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6gXpuyN.jpg

Transformers Ultimate Guide confirming it:

http://i.imgur.com/lGkZcZK.jpg?1

We don't know how long it took him to do it, yes, but he did achieve it. That much is indisputable.

he takes forever to consume planets. I'd love to see anything that shows otherwise but honestly it is just statements forshadowing his arrival followed by him losing pathetically to a small team of autobots the blow his head off his body.

Im not sure where you're drawing your info from. Because that's completely false.

He doesn't take forever to consume planets. Here's Unicron destroying a planet on panel in a matter of moments from Transformers US #66:

http://i.imgur.com/IlSZTqG.jpg

He's also got the size of a planet (that's a basic fact about him, btw), here's a bio confirming that he's the size of a large planet:

http://i.imgur.com/AuVuASy.jpg?1

*look at this (it's from Transformers UK #261, id use the UK series for this one):

http://i.imgur.com/pL9MI28.jpg

And? So Thanos beating a planet level reality warper (because that's all that Maker was, not a universal or multiversal being like the actual Beyonder was, despite her containing his essence) somehow enables him to defeat Unicron?

FYI, Unicron is more in Galactus' league than in Thanos'. If there's a feat for Thanos which is the closest to Unicron it would be in Avengers: Celestial Quest where he along with Death destroyed Rot (an abstract being), after which Thanos contained and released energies which shook the universe, but sadly that was retconned into being a Thanosi in Infinity Abyss, so meh (it may be usable, though).

Still, Thanos isn't winning against Unicron, that's for sure.

abhilegend
Originally posted by operator616
It's not hype for the simple fact that we've seen it on panel and confirmed in a handbook

On panel from Transformers US #74:

http://i.imgur.com/EVtHUSh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6gXpuyN.jpg

Transformers Ultimate Guide confirming it:

http://i.imgur.com/lGkZcZK.jpg?1

We don't know how long it took him to do it, yes, but he did achieve it. That much is indisputable.

Im not sure where you're drawing your info from. Because that's completely false.

He doesn't take forever to consume planets. Here's Unicron destroying a planet on panel in a matter of moments from Transformers US #66:

http://i.imgur.com/IlSZTqG.jpg

He's also got the size of a planet (that's a basic fact about him, btw), here's a bio confirming that he's the size of a large planet:

http://i.imgur.com/AuVuASy.jpg?1

*look at this (it's from Transformers UK #261, id use the UK series for this one):

http://i.imgur.com/pL9MI28.jpg

And? So Thanos beating a planet level reality warper (because that's all that Maker was, not a universal or multiversal being like the actual Beyonder was, despite her containing his essence) somehow enables him to defeat Unicron?

FYI, Unicron is more in Galactus' league than in Thanos'. If there's a feat for Thanos which is the closest to Unicron it would be in Avengers: Celestial Quest where he along with Death destroyed Rot (an abstract being), after which Thanos contained and released energies which shook the universe, but sadly that was retconned into being a Thanosi in Infinity Abyss, so meh (it may be usable, though).

Still, Thanos isn't winning against Unicron, that's for sure.
I never understood why Starlin made that showing as a Thanosi seeing that was a very good feat for Thanos.

srug

Insane Titan
Originally posted by abhilegend
I never understood why Starlin made that showing as a Thanosi seeing that was a very good feat for Thanos.

srug it was more to do with the other showings earlier in the arc and how out of character he seemed

abhilegend
it was more to do with the other showings earlier in the arc and how out of character he seemed
What earlier showings? He was weakened by empowering some beings, wasn't he? Meh, Thanos looked OOC in many of Marz stories too, but it wasn't retconned.

TheLordofMurder
@operator616

pym is pulling all of his info out of his @nal canal...thats why its so blatantly wrong.

smile

pym-ftw
You the one speaking ignorantly; you know little about the topic matter yet you keep attempting to feign like thats not the case...

As for the Matrix, I already mentioned that it contained the essense of Primus, but apparently you dont know who that is either...

If you knew who Primus was, the foolish question of wether its stronger than Thanos or Thor would have never come out of your mouth... I have all of G1 either on VHS or DVD. Primus or the all spark is literally God, okay I get this, now what did it ever do? I'll wait your amping up a single showing of it not being what truly amounted to getting a fancy body mod up to be some sort of big G God killer..

I don't dislike Transformers, but honestly I don't see them up with the big boys here.

@Operator616

I'm getting my info from G1 which last time I checked was still the official Canon. Though that could have changed with the newest comics, but I was under the impression that they were based heavily around the videogame lore.

I will respectfully disagree with with you on placement of Unicron as an abstract lvl character in line with more traditional comic book characters, but I guess I can see your side of it.

guy222
Stomp in favor of T2

panthergod
Henshaw solos Thanos 10/10. With access to adamantium...

pym-ftw
... The transformers aren't adamantium.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by guy222
Stomp in favor of T2

Based on?

TheLordofMurder
@pym

Just give it up and back out of this thread peacefully...

You've already been proven to be blatantly wrong several times in this thread already; you dont know the subject matter...

Just let it go...

operator616
I have all of G1 either on VHS or DVD. Primus or the all spark is literally God, okay I get this, now what did it ever do?

Destroyed worlds and suns across the universe, as shown in Transformers UK #150:

http://i.imgur.com/VeZ99Tq.jpg

@Operator616
I'm getting my info from G1 which last time I checked was still the official Canon. Though that could have changed with the newest comics, but I was under the impression that they were based heavily around the videogame lore.

I will respectfully disagree with with you on placement of Unicron as an abstract lvl character in line with more traditional comic book characters, but I guess I can see your side of it.

What i showed you is G1, pertaining Marvel Continuity, so....

We're not discussing video games here, just comic versions. The more recent version (by that, i mean after Marvel's US and UK series) of the character have kinda entered the original marvel continuity via handbooks; which says that Unicron and Primus are multiversal entities mainly based on the Balancing Acts arc (there are many other arcs, but this one in particular was the one which was taken into account in the handbook) which suggests that Unicron spread his totality into every other reality which is exactly what the handbook mentions. And there are othere are other versions of Unicron which are universal or multi-universal even, no version of him goes on forever to consume a planet.

I never said that Unicron is abstract level (that would imply he's Eternity level), i said he's in Galactus' league (well, actually a bit weaker). But if you're trying to stick to your original opinion that he's somehow herald level, then i don't know what to tell you.

TheLordofMurder
Destroyed worlds and suns across the universe, as shown in Transformers UK #150:

We're not discussing video games here, just comic versions. The more recent version (by that, i mean after Marvel's US and UK series) of the character have kinda entered the original marvel continuity via handbooks; which says that Unicron and Primus are multiversal entities mainly based on the Balancing Acts arc (there are many other arcs, but this one in particular was the one which was taken into account in the handbook) which suggests that Unicron spread his totality into every other reality which is exactly what the handbook mentions. And there are othere are other versions of Unicron which are universal or multi-universal even, no version of him goes on forever to consume a planet.

I never said that Unicron is abstract level (that would imply he's Eternity level), i said he's in Galactus' league (well, actually a bit weaker). But if you're trying to stick to your original opinion that he's somehow herald level, then i don't know what to tell you.

thumb up

Stoic
Wait where did Unicron come into this? I thought that Ultron was the one in this thread? Did I miss something?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Stoic
Wait where did Unicron come into this? I thought that Ultron was the one in this thread? Did I miss something?

Re-read the OP...

pym-ftw
Because minus the incredibly stupid handbooks, none of the transformers are a threat. I felt like I said this

Stoic
Ultron and Henshaw take on Thanos and Thor (who is in Warriors Madness, but does NOT have the Power Gem) in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Battle takes place on the surface of planet Cybertron and every Transformer ever created is either on Cybertron or is in orbit around Cybertron...

All Transformer-related beings and weaponry has been dominated by either Henshaw or Ultron before the start of battle...

Who wins?

What's with the Thanos spite threads already man? Why would you stack such enormous odds in Team 1's favor?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Stoic
What's with the Thanos spite threads already man? Why would you stack such enormous odds in Team 1's favor?

Well Thanos is a pretty tough guy...

He did beat The Maker, rock a fed Galactus (although Galactus was about to kick his butt afterwards), and demostrated tremendous durability against Odin...

pym-ftw

I never said that Unicron is abstract level (that would imply he's Eternity level), i said he's in Galactus' league (well, actually a bit weaker). But if you're trying to stick to your original opinion that he's somehow herald level, then i don't know what to tell you. I'm talking about the current comic because you know the UK comics haven't been canon since what 04'. The new Canon seems to follow the events of Exodus > The videogame & current comic storyline > G1 tv show.

operator616
^...Transformers has multiple continuities, So there isn't any continuity that's just "non canon" as of now.

I felt like I said this

...Are you serious, now? Don't pretend like all im using are handbooks.

Im using on panel showings and backing them up with the handbooks.

But if you wanna see a panel where Unicron spread his entirety to other dimensions, then here it is from the arc i mentioned prior:

http://i.imgur.com/m4geBXw.jpg

So yeah, im not just using "the incredibly stupid handbooks".

quanchi112
Originally posted by panthergod
Henshaw solos Thanos 10/10. With access to adamantium... Based on ?

TheLordofMurder
^...Transformers has multiple continuities, So there isn't any continuity that's just "non canon" as of now.

...Are you serious, now? Don't pretend like all im using are handbooks.

Im using on panel showings and backing them up with the handbooks.

But if you wanna see a panel where Unicron spread his entirety to other dimensions, then here it is from the arc i mentioned prior:

http://i.imgur.com/m4geBXw.jpg

So yeah, im not just using "the incredibly stupid handbooks".

thumb up

pym-ftw
I'm using the Hasbro versions, dreamwave was never canon to anything but itself. It did spawn a bw2 toyline though.

I'm not saying he isn't multiversal, but being Eternity or Galactus lvl makes him an abstract. Eating planets or destroying suns are solid feats for a heralds. Thor can literally do everything Unicron can do and more.

TheLordofMurder
I'm using the Hasbro versions, dreamwave was never canon to anything but itself. It did spawn a bw2 toyline though.

I'm not saying he isn't multiversal, but being Eternity or Galactus lvl makes him an abstract. Eating planets or destroying suns are solid feats for a heralds. Thor can literally do everything Unicron can do and more.

Dude!! laughing out loud

Just stop...just stop.

Branlor Swift
Uhhhh...

I uh, I only read this page, but I'm trying to piece together how this got onto a Unicron topic without reading the other pages.

This might take a while

Insane Titan
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ? Henshaw been a Superman related character of course

Stoic
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Uhhhh...

I uh, I only read this page, but I'm trying to piece together how this got onto a Unicron topic without reading the other pages.

This might take a while

Yeah I got caught on that as well. Read the OP.

quanchi112
Henshaw been a Superman related character of course Yeah, jelly robes is very predictable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.