KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Henshaw and Ultron vs Thanos and Warriors Madness Thor...

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Henshaw and Ultron wins... 5 55.56%
Thanos and Thor wins... 4 44.44%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Henshaw and Ultron vs Thanos and Warriors Madness Thor...
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheLordofMurder

Henshaw and Ultron vs Thanos and Warriors Madness Thor...

Ultron and Henshaw take on Thanos and Thor (who is in Warriors Madness, but does NOT have the Power Gem) in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Battle takes place on the surface of planet Cybertron and every Transformer ever created is either on Cybertron or is in orbit around Cybertron...

All Transformer-related beings and weaponry has been dominated by either Henshaw or Ultron before the start of battle...

Who wins?

Last edited by TheLordofMurder on Mar 26th, 2014 at 12:51 AM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2014 12:43 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Hmmm this is a pretty good setup and fight. If Thanks could direct Thor or control him, he could destroy or knock out all of the transformers in one blow with a massive emp or electrical storm. But seeing as he is in wm Thanks would probably just let him charge forward and physically dominate one of the opponents while Thanos came up with a strategy.

Not really sure just yet.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2014 01:24 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Thanos solos

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Mar 26th, 2014 01:37 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Thanos solos

Do you have any idea what Thanos is up against here?

How does Thanos solo?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2014 01:45 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Because minus the incredibly stupid handbooks, none of the transformers are a threat.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Mar 26th, 2014 01:49 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Because minus the incredibly stupid handbooks, none of the transformers are a threat.

Not even Unicron?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2014 01:51 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Not really, he has a lot of hype but I've never seen him do anything above mid Herald level.

If the autobots can destroy his armor, Thanos can one shot him.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Mar 26th, 2014 01:55 AM
TheLordofMurder

Not really, he has a lot of hype but I've never seen him do anything above mid Herald level.

If thats all you've seen him do, then you dont know much about Unicron do you?

I dont know any mid-heralds that can consume a universe...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2014 02:01 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Again its hype, he takes forever to consume planets. I'd love to see anything that shows otherwise but honestly it is just statements forshadowing his arrival followed by him losing pathetically to a small team of autobots the blow his head off his body.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Mar 26th, 2014 05:56 AM
TheLordofMurder

Again its hype, he takes forever to consume planets. I'd love to see anything that shows otherwise but honestly it is just statements forshadowing his arrival followed by him losing pathetically to a small team of autobots the blow his head off his body.

That was only possible because of The Matrix; which contained the essense of Primus...

The Autobots all would have died horribly (the which they were on the verge of doing so) without it...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2014 07:02 AM
Insane Titan

Thread number 2342 of Thanos vs technopaths on cybertron

Anyhow T2 wins

Old Post Mar 26th, 2014 08:37 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thread number 2342 of Thanos vs technopaths on cybertron

Anyhow T2 wins

How does Team 2 defeat Unicron?

Theres no Matrix present to bail them out...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2014 09:47 AM
Insane Titan

So you made a spite thread on purpose lulz

Old Post Mar 26th, 2014 09:48 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

So you made a spite thread on purpose lulz

I'm just asking a question...

You claimed that Team 2 wins, so tell me how they defeat Unicron...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2014 09:51 AM
Insane Titan

So you're admitting you made a spite/bait thread now the have Unicron

Old Post Mar 26th, 2014 09:54 AM
TheLordofMurder

So you're admitting you made a spite/bait thread now the have Unicron

They had Unicron from the start...

Some peeps like pym simply spoke without really understanding what the wording of the OP signified...

Anyway, how is it spite? Thanos does have great durability and he did defeat The Maker...

Then there is Warriors Madness Thor present, who is a beast...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2014 09:57 AM
Insane Titan

Try and twist you're fail thread all you want you know Unicron is above both these alone.

Serious question why are you always this desperate?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2014 10:05 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
They had Unicron from the start...

Some peeps like pym simply spoke without really understanding what the wording of the OP signified...

Anyway, how is it spite? Thanos does have great durability and he did defeat The Maker...

Then there is Warriors Madness Thor present, who is a beast...
get my name out of your mouth, the Matrix of leadership was with the autobots the entire time, I'd love to hear any rationalization for you believing that its more powerful that Thanos or hell even base Thor.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Mar 26th, 2014 10:37 AM
TheLordofMurder

get my name out of your mouth, the Matrix of leadership was with the autobots the entire time, I'd love to hear any rationalization for you believing that its more powerful that Thanos or hell even base Thor.

You the one speaking ignorantly; you know little about the topic matter yet you keep attempting to feign like thats not the case...

As for the Matrix, I already mentioned that it contained the essense of Primus, but apparently you dont know who that is either...

If you knew who Primus was, the foolish question of wether its stronger than Thanos or Thor would have never come out of your mouth...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2014 01:52 PM
operator616

Again its hype

It's not hype for the simple fact that we've seen it on panel and confirmed in a handbook

On panel from Transformers US #74:

http://i.imgur.com/EVtHUSh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6gXpuyN.jpg

Transformers Ultimate Guide confirming it:

http://i.imgur.com/lGkZcZK.jpg?1

We don't know how long it took him to do it, yes, but he did achieve it. That much is indisputable.

he takes forever to consume planets. I'd love to see anything that shows otherwise but honestly it is just statements forshadowing his arrival followed by him losing pathetically to a small team of autobots the blow his head off his body.

Im not sure where you're drawing your info from. Because that's completely false.

He doesn't take forever to consume planets. Here's Unicron destroying a planet on panel in a matter of moments from Transformers US #66:

http://i.imgur.com/IlSZTqG.jpg

He's also got the size of a planet (that's a basic fact about him, btw), here's a bio confirming that he's the size of a large planet:

http://i.imgur.com/AuVuASy.jpg?1

*look at this (it's from Transformers UK #261, id use the UK series for this one):

http://i.imgur.com/pL9MI28.jpg

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

And? So Thanos beating a planet level reality warper (because that's all that Maker was, not a universal or multiversal being like the actual Beyonder was, despite her containing his essence) somehow enables him to defeat Unicron?

FYI, Unicron is more in Galactus' league than in Thanos'. If there's a feat for Thanos which is the closest to Unicron it would be in Avengers: Celestial Quest where he along with Death destroyed Rot (an abstract being), after which Thanos contained and released energies which shook the universe, but sadly that was retconned into being a Thanosi in Infinity Abyss, so meh (it may be usable, though).

Still, Thanos isn't winning against Unicron, that's for sure.

Last edited by operator616 on Mar 26th, 2014 at 02:52 PM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2014 02:49 PM
operator616 is currently offline Click here to Send operator616 a Private Message Find more posts by operator616 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote