Yoda VS Emporer Vitiate (SWTOR)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Yoda "Show me your darkside you will" -Yoda says as Yaddle pleasures him. VS Emporer Vitiate "My life spans a millenium and you won't rape me"

Intrepid37
Yoda. He's more powerful and more capable up close.

Oneness
Yoda cannot reproduce HoT's feat.

I'm pretty sure HoT and Obi-wan were getting a boost from the Living Force, enabling them to win fights with opponents that were marginally greater in power and skill.

Oneness
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Yoda. He's more powerful and more capable up close. He's more powerful than HoT, not Tenebrae.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by Oneness
He's more powerful than HoT, not Tenebrae.
HOT is more powerful than Vitiate.

NewGuy01
Yoda will blitz, or if not, then completely roflstomp Vitiate in a melee duel, and he'll still beat him by a significant margin in a wizard's duel as well.

carthage
Yoda SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Stealth Moose
Losers. Vitiate stomps.

carthage
Someone sounds bitter.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by carthage
Someone sounds bitter.

Ur mom bro.

Galan007
Vit gets a lightsaber stuffed up his ass. thumb up

Emperordmb
I'm going with Yoda. Vitiate's respective tricks don't really stack up very well against him. Vitiate has shown powerful lightning, but Yoda has been shown to be able to almost match lightning of Sidious's caliber, which was bending the blade of Windu's lightsaber while he was wielding Vaapad.

Vitiate's duplicates also won't save him. Considering that one of them was one-shotted by a droid, I don't think someone as fast as Yoda would have a hard time taking them out.

In telekinesis, I doubt Vitiate's gonna get an edge over Yoda there.

What this really comes down to is that Yoda can handle everything Vitiate throws at him, but Vitiate can't hope to match him in melee combat.

Stealth Moose
Vitiate WTFpwns his Dark Council solo, somehow loses to an old jedi with finite energy a fraction of his size.

Astor Ebligis
Vitiate seems to be quite tricky to argue for. It seems his power ranges from anything from above Nihilus levels to below Yoda levels.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Vitiate WTFpwns his Dark Council solo, somehow loses to an old jedi with finite energy a fraction of his size.

I'll give you a cookie if you can prove that Vitiate's purge of the Dark Council was not the product of a ritual and can be replicated on neutral ground in the heat of combat.

carthage
The fact he hugged HoT's lightsaber doesn't exactly help him either. Yes Yoda's endurance is shit, but Yoda outclasses him in just about every area. Yoda even outclasses him every area

ares834
Originally posted by Astor Ebligis
Vitiate seems to be quite tricky to argue for. It seems his power ranges from anything from above Nihilus levels to below Yoda levels.

Hmm, I don't think the gap between the two is that big.

wink

Nephthys
Originally posted by carthage
The fact he hugged HoT's lightsaber doesn't exactly help him either.

He took it like a champ though. Lightsaber through the gut and he keeps mouthing off and collapses a temple as he goes out.

Astor Ebligis
Only because this forum has a massively inflated perception of how good Yoda is, or perhaps like to doubt Nihilus' station. The fact of the matter is that Nihilus is akin to a cosmic entity that operates on a planetary scale, and Yoda is a powerful but relatively normal "Force User". The difference between the two is the difference between a God and a really powerful Knight. So it's a pretty huge gap.

Oneness
Originally posted by Intrepid37
HOT is more powerful than Vitiate. I like how you didn't even address my reasoning as to why he was able to win.

Oneness
Only because this forum has a massively inflated perception of how good Yoda is, or perhaps like to doubt Nihilus' station. The fact of the matter is that Nihilus is akin to a cosmic entity that operates on a planetary scale, and Yoda is a powerful but relatively normal "Force User". The difference between the two is the difference between a God and a really powerful Knight. So it's a pretty huge gap. Exactly, once Palpatine even began stacking ancient long lost sorc and alch techniques on top of ancient long lost sorc and alch techniques he still had a lot to learn compared to Tenebrae. Yoda's a joke as per knowledge.

Oneness
Vitiate seems to be quite tricky to argue for. It seems his power ranges from anything from above Nihilus levels to below Yoda levels. He outsourced a lot of the energy he'd absorbed on corrupting the galaxy.

Even so the guy still fed off his subjects when need be and he was a massive nexus the only reason HoT won, and I'll repeat, is he was momentarily being augmented by the midi-chlorians in the galaxy channeling their life force through his - because it was the Will of the Living Force for Tenebrae not to succeed in destroying it altogether.

Nephthys
That is... certainly a theory.

Oneness
Originally posted by Nephthys
That is... certainly a theory. It's an incredibly recurrent theme that stretches beyond the KotoR era.

It actually HAPPENED. We know the Force is the collective of all life so its desire is to better all life in the galaxy, we know it operates through midi-chlorians and we actually saw it create Anakin with them. It can dump as much life force into a Jedi's midi-chlorians as need be, and give the intuitive aptitude to learn faster based on their dark or light alignment if it is true to their nature. Anakin and Vader could never fully embrace the dark side.

Bringing down the Jedi Order served a purpose, which was why Palpatine was evil from birth.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by The_Tempest
I'll give you a cookie if you can prove that Vitiate's purge of the Dark Council was not the product of a ritual and can be replicated on neutral ground in the heat of combat.

And I'll give you a cookie if you could show Sidious being superior to Yoda in the Force.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
And I'll give you a cookie if you could show Sidious being superior to Yoda in the Force.

THIS IS OFF TOPIC SNIPING SO HOW ABOUT YOU ACTUALLY ADDRESS MY ARGUMENT INSTEAD OF JUST TAKING SHOTS FROM THE SIDELINES INSERT GENERIC PISSING AND MOANING HERE

Also, a cookie per source or one cookie total?

Stealth Moose
They're Milanos, so I'll be stingy.

The_Tempest
http://topnews.in/files/images/Alyssa-Milano12_0.jpg

I'll take it.

Stealth Moose
Is that fur on her arms?

The_Tempest
You can't honestly tell me you wouldn't plow her, Robin Williams-limbed or no.

Based

It's replicated when he wtfpwned solo'ed the HoT on Dromund Kaas. Oh wait.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by Oneness
I like how you didn't even address my reasoning as to why he was able to win.
Because you're a waste of time.

S_W_LeGenD
Sith Emperor comfortably

Stealth Moose
You can't honestly tell me you wouldn't plow her, Robin Williams-limbed or no.

But the static electricity...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.