Kento Marek VS Ven Zallow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Kento Marek "Dark Lord, whatever you want you won't find it here, turn back!" VS Ven Zallow the jedi master that almost killed malgus. Who would win the jedi that was the father of GALEN ****ING MAREK VS Zallow who killed many sith and nearly killed malgus

Lord Stark
Lol Ven Zallow stomps

carthage
Zallow SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

Marek is featless

Emperordmb
I'm going with Zallow on this one.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Lol Ven Zallow stomps

NewGuy01
Yep.

King Joker
Zallow stomps hard

Kosmos Supreme
would Kento even be much stronger than the Jedi and Sith warriors that Malgus and Zallow were cutting down. I mean his skill and force ability were noted to be average/rudimetary

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
would Kento even be much stronger than the Jedi and Sith warriors that Malgus and Zallow were cutting down. I mean his skill and force ability were noted to be average/rudimetary

Unfortunately that is true. Interestingly Kento was noted to have some skill in Form II, albeit just a "smattering." To be fair to him though, being no match for fricking Darth Vader is really no disgrace.

As much as I hate to say it (given as I consider him absurdly over-hyped and I really don't get why so many people seem to think he's the bees knees), Zallow probably wins this.

carthage
Because fighting evenly with the 2nd greatest Sith of his era is more impressive than being stomped by Vader?

|King Joker|
Originally posted by King Joker
Zallow stomps hard thumb up

Kosmos Supreme
Well if Kento is only average in force and saber ability then he would only be your run of the mill jedi, whom Zallow has shown that he can kill with ease (except with sith)

Zenwolf
Da hell is this? Zallow stomps with no effort, this is what describes Kento..

|King Joker|
Kento Marek vs. Kanan tbh?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Kento Marek vs. Kanan tbh?

No. Kanan at least has show some good dueling skill whereas by comparison, Kento has not as I just posted.

Trocity
This one's very one-sided.

Q99
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Da hell is this? Zallow stomps with no effort, this is what describes Kento..

Nice quote. Yea, that does not sound like a Zallow-level foe!

chilled monkey
Originally posted by carthage
Because fighting evenly with the 2nd greatest Sith of his era is more impressive than being stomped by Vader?

It wasn't really even though. Zallow was okay as long as he was attacking but as soon as he was put on the defensive he floundered.

I recommend watching EvanNova95's "Qui-Gon Jinn vs. Zallow" video. It's a superb analysis and really opened my eyes to Zallow's shortcomings.

Originally posted by zenwolf
No. Kanan at least has show some good dueling skill whereas by comparison, Kento has not as I just posted.

As I said we have to be fair to Kento. He was up against Darth Vader after all. How well do you think Kanan would have fared in the same place?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by chilled monkey

As I said we have to be fair to Kento. He was up against Darth Vader after all. How well do you think Kanan would have fared in the same place?

True and as of Season 2, Kanan does pretty much get stomped by Vader who was just using 1 hand as per the sneak peak thing.

But even still, Kento only has one small showing while Kanan at least has something as far as dueling goes.

Plus it's said that Kento isn't much a warrior to begin with anyway.

I'd put Kento as more like Kanan the first time he fought the Inquisitor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.