Lobo+Kryptonians+Daxamites vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
-Pre-Flashpoint Lobo, with the ability to grow a clone for every drop of blood he sheds:
http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/18598121_595382-planetmovehigh.jpg
(His clones have this ability as well.)

-The army of 100,000 Kryptonians(inc. all of the big name Kryptonians on DC earth) from the "New Krypton" arc:
http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/18598120_12-13.jpg

-The horde of 3 billion Daxamites from "The Great Darkness Saga":
http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/18598122_LOSHGDSTP-100.jpg

They take on the following Marvel forces...
*Round 1: Asgard+Olympus
*Round 2: Asgard+Olympus+Annihilation Wave(sans T&A/Galactus Gun)
*Round 3: Asgard+Olympus+Annihilation Wave(inc. T&A/Galactus Gun)
*Round 4: Asgard+Olympus+Annihilation Wave(inc. T&A/Galactus Gun)+Shi'ar Empire+Skrull Empire+Nova Corps.

-All battles take place near DC Earth.
-The forces on both sides are fully restored after each battle(there is only 1 Lobo initially.)
-The DC forces are permitted to use any standard tech at their disposal.
-No prep.
-No BFR.

Who wins?

pym-ftw
Odin kind of tips the scale in round 1 especially if he has his artifacts.

abhilegend
Clear it.

thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Odin kind of tips the scale in round 1 especially if he has his artifacts.
Against 3 billion daxamites? He wishes.

Galan007
Since there is no prep, for the purposes of this thread we'll assume the only 'artifact' Odin uses is Gungnir.

Epicurus
Stop at 3.

pym-ftw
Edit*

Stops @3

TedKordJRBOSS
The more they fight the more lobo has the chance to solo

deathslash
PC Daxamites? Lobo with his blood spawing powers? An army of 100,000 Kryptonians (including the big named ones like superboy prime, superman, etc.)? I think they make it to 4 but they most likely lose after that.

Cosmic_Beings
Asgard/Olympus curbstomp

abhilegend
Bump

Flyattractor
Team DC Clears.

DarkSaint85
Even with the ****/Ass, DC get up to...4? Maybe clears?

Philosophía
They clear.

spetznaz

DarkSaint85
Good write-up, Spetz.

Just to add: Lobo has fought as a spirit before. So even destroying his body won't help.

And Lobo is immune to telepathy, iirc.

Sin I AM
The stop at 3

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sin I AM
The stop at 3
Reason?

Baziemarc123
I mean just one probe stalemated the whole daxamites race. Galactus> a single probe

panthergod
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
I mean just one probe stalemated the whole daxamites race. Galactus> a single probe

Comparable feat, then..?

carver9
Galactus is greater than all of the probes combined.

panthergod
Superman by himself has withstood round 4 level power...

cdtm
This is pre crisis Daxamites.

Baziemarc123
Galactus and Scrier nearly destroyed the multiverse. what have the probes accomplished "COMPARABLE" to that?

panthergod
Galactus and Scrier nearly destroyed the multiverse. what have the probes accomplished "COMPARABLE" to that?

So what?

iirc the Spectre, Dr. Fate Zatanna and others could't depower more than 10,000 Daxamites.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Galactus is greater than all of the probes combined.
Where did Galactus fought those probes? One probe stalemated Mordru himself.

Baziemarc123
Originally posted by panthergod
So what?

iirc the Spectre, Dr. Fate Zatanna and others could't depower more than 10,000 Daxamites.

show the scene for that

panthergod
Originally posted by cdtm
This is pre crisis Daxamites.

Actually, Earth 1/New Earth Daxamites.

The Daxamites from OWAW were Post Zero Hour Daxamites, Earth 247.

Baziemarc123
Panthergod, where is the scene for that claim you just made?

panthergod
Panthergod, where is the scene for that claim you just made?

.. from the comics, where people who know what they're talking about got them from. Read Johns Superman and LEgion runs. Post Zero Hour Legion timeline intersected Post ?Crisis Earths after Zero Hour, to be supplanted by the Threeboot/Earth Prime Legion.

Legion of Three Worlds #3.

cdtm
Actually, Earth 1/New Earth Daxamites.

The Daxamites from OWAW were Post Zero Hour Daxamites, Earth 247.

It's TGD Daxamites, according to the Op.

Was The Great Darkness post crisis?

It had Superboy in it. He disappeared just after the crisis, until the Pocket Universe Saga.

And Supergirl, who died at the crisis.

Baziemarc123
the burden proof is on you. Do you know how this works?

"from the comics" isn't proof, show the exact issue/citation for where that event happened in.

panthergod
Originally posted by cdtm
It's TGD Daxamites, according to the Op.

Was The Great Darkness post crisis?

No, PRe Crisis/Post Infinite Crisis. Hence Earth 1/New Earth.

That wasn't the real Superboy. That was Time Trapper pseudo Pre-Crisis Superboy from the Pocket Universe, created to replace the Authentic Pre-crisis Superboy, who was restored post Infinite Crisis.

They have yet to resolve this.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by abhilegend
Reason?

Galactus.

abhilegend
The one whose blast was temporary halted by Stardust and Red Shift?

DarkSaint85
Plus about a billion Lobos, each capable of pulling suns out of the sky, capable of genius feats, immune to TP, capable of fighting even when their bodies are destroyed...

Galactus also isn't in this thread. The Galactus gun is. Alt reality. I remember, Sin, you dismissing an alt universe Genis.....

abhilegend
Galactus gun isn't alt reality. It's Galactus as a basic energy blaster. Not even particularly powerful.

DarkSaint85
Yeah....wait till Lobo with his genius IQ repurposes him.

I for some reason had the Galactus Engine in my head. But yeah, if it was Galactus' all tied up like some bondage gimp, he's just a giant target that will be swarmed.

http://www.comicsrecommended.com/images/newdeal/annihilation-bound.jpg

Baziemarc123
It took death to destroy the galactus engine, nobody here is on death level. you know abstract

zopzop
Team Lobo clears it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Plus about a billion Lobos, each capable of pulling suns out of the sky, capable of genius feats, immune to TP, capable of fighting even when their bodies are destroyed...

When you start listing such high end showings for one side, consider the same on the other side.

It quickly balances out.

I've noticed threads like this quickly have the sides drawn, and no reasonable discourse is had. I've been privy to this before of course.

For example, Cosmic Beings like Galactus if taken to their logical conclusion, would be operating on such a level, it would be all that's needed. Simply beyond non-cosmic beings to even interact. Their are times, when Celestials, operates on a level so far beyond the material plane, numbers don't even matter, every superpowered superhuman on either Marvel or DC Earth are irrelevant. That's just talking about high end, but I think that's fair, when you're bringing up Lobo's genius IQ, probably his least definitive and relevant trait outside of a battle board.

Just my two cents.

carver9
Superman by himself has withstood round 4 level power...

When?

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Where did Galactus fought those probes? One probe stalemated Mordru himself.

And 2 probes died by Zod.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
When you start listing such high end showings for one side, consider the same on the other side.

It quickly balances out.

Agreed.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

It quickly balances out.

I've noticed threads like this quickly have the sides drawn, and no reasonable discourse is had. I've been privy to this before of course.

For example, Cosmic Beings like Galactus if taken to their logical conclusion, would be operating on such a level, it would be all that's needed. Simply beyond non-cosmic beings to even interact. Their are times, when Celestials, operates on a level so far beyond the material plane, numbers don't even matter, every superpowered superhuman on either Marvel or DC Earth are irrelevant. That's just talking about high end, but I think that's fair, when you're bringing up Lobo's genius IQ, probably his least definitive and relevant trait outside of a battle board.

Just my two cents.

thumb up

So what did the Galactus Gun do? We can just use high showings of the GG. I have at LEAST showings of Lobo and his IQ.....

abhilegend
And 2 probes died by Zod.
Zod must be pretty powerful then.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
thumb up

So what did the Galactus Gun do? We can just use high showings of the GG. I have at LEAST showings of Lobo and his IQ..... You are a hypocrite.

Baziemarc123
Zod surely isnt anywhere close to Galan level

cdtm
Hal surely is, considering he beat Krona with all the light entities, and just a single entity drove away Spectre.

And we saw what Zod did to an amped Hal.

MrMind
This DC team is so stacked, they clears easily

Galan007
Yeah, occasionally I look back at some of these threads I made and wonder wtf I was thinking.

I might have to Hakai my own thread... mmm

MrMind
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, occasionally I look back at some of these threads I made and wonder wtf I was thinking.

I might have to Hakai my own thread... mmm

Nah bro, your threads are always cool, it's always so detailed and I love that daxamites pic, GDS was such a great read

One Big Mob
When? Originally posted by carver9
And 2 probes died by Zod. Originally posted by carver9
Agreed.

I thought he was back for a second. It was refreshing seeing the most amount of knowledge dropped on these threads in weeks, but it was a trick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.