KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lobo+Kryptonians+Daxamites vs...

Lobo+Kryptonians+Daxamites vs...
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Lobo+Kryptonians+Daxamites vs...

-Pre-Flashpoint Lobo, with the ability to grow a clone for every drop of blood he sheds:
(please log in to view the image)
(His clones have this ability as well.)

-The army of 100,000 Kryptonians(inc. all of the big name Kryptonians on DC earth) from the "New Krypton" arc:

-The horde of 3 billion Daxamites from "The Great Darkness Saga":

They take on the following Marvel forces...
*Round 1: Asgard+Olympus
*Round 2: Asgard+Olympus+Annihilation Wave(sans T&A/Galactus Gun)
*Round 3: Asgard+Olympus+Annihilation Wave(inc. T&A/Galactus Gun)
*Round 4: Asgard+Olympus+Annihilation Wave(inc. T&A/Galactus Gun)+Shi'ar Empire+Skrull Empire+Nova Corps.

-All battles take place near DC Earth.
-The forces on both sides are fully restored after each battle(there is only 1 Lobo initially.)
-The DC forces are permitted to use any standard tech at their disposal.
-No prep.
-No BFR.

Who wins?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 18th, 2014 at 04:35 PM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 04:22 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Odin kind of tips the scale in round 1 especially if he has his artifacts.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 04:29 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Clear it.

thumb up

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 04:31 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Odin kind of tips the scale in round 1 especially if he has his artifacts.

Against 3 billion daxamites? He wishes.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 04:31 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Since there is no prep, for the purposes of this thread we'll assume the only 'artifact' Odin uses is Gungnir.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 04:32 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Stop at 3.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 04:36 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Edit*

Stops @3

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 18th, 2014 04:37 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedKordJRBOSS

The more they fight the more lobo has the chance to solo

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 04:56 PM
TedKordJRBOSS is currently offline Click here to Send TedKordJRBOSS a Private Message Find more posts by TedKordJRBOSS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

PC Daxamites? Lobo with his blood spawing powers? An army of 100,000 Kryptonians (including the big named ones like superboy prime, superman, etc.)? I think they make it to 4 but they most likely lose after that.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 06:13 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

Asgard/Olympus curbstomp

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 07:16 PM
Cosmic_Beings is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic_Beings a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic_Beings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Bump

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 06:55 AM
Flyattractor

Team DC Clears.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 07:06 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Even with the ****/Ass, DC get up to...4? Maybe clears?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 07:50 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

They clear.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 07:56 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

This is almost spite ...if not outrightly spite.

1 of 2: Why it is spite for Marvel and against DC:
This is assuming that the Kryptonians and Daxamites don’t have access to yellow/white/blue solar radiation. In which case you’d have 100,000 Kryptonians with nice laser guns, with 3 billion of their Daxamite cousins with similar technology, and all basically the same as humans. Now, an army of 3 billion armed with cool technology is still a very real threat, and to be honest may actually win the first contest (since they’d be no prep, and as powerful as the citizens of Asgard and Olympus are, there is a SMALL risk of them being overwhelmed), but they would fail the second.
Now, the risk would be Lobo ofcourse, but Odin or whoever would have enough time to notice what’s happening every time he’s ‘killed’ and find a way to blaze him away - and incinerating all biological matter.

2 of 2: Why it is spite for DC and against Marvel:
Assuming the 100,000 Kryptonians and 3 billion Daxamites have access to yellow/white/blue solar radiation, then it is an Uber stomp. Again, note that there’s no prep. Basically the skies above are filled with 3.1 BILLION Zod-type beings, flittering around at super speed and super density, using super senses to know where to attack, and each with the variety of powers found in a small X-Men team! 3.1 billion of those suddenly appearing.
And then, while those guys are doing their best to mess up the defender’s day, at ground level is a super strong character that replicates itself everytime it’s cut, and those clones replicating themselves as well when they’re cut. That would be geometric progression, and in no short time they would number in the trillions (eg, multiply 2 by 2, then multiply the result - 4 - by 2, then the result by 2, etc etc ...by the time you do that the 16th time you’ll be at over 30,000, but the time you do that the 32nd time you’ll be in the billlions! A few steps after that well into trillions!) That’s how quickly the Lobo’s would proliferate, and unlike the previous situation, Odin, Zeus and others of that level would be too busy dealing with 3.1 BILLION Zod-like characters! Outside comic book PIS, it would be very hard to defeat a billion Kryptonian/Daxamites and one Lobo (that can become over a trillion in less than 40 doublings).
Very hard.

So, it’s a stomp one way or the other.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 10:01 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Good write-up, Spetz.

Just to add: Lobo has fought as a spirit before. So even destroying his body won't help.

And Lobo is immune to telepathy, iirc.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 10:11 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

The stop at 3

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 11:42 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Sin I AM
The stop at 3

Reason?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 05:12 PM
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean just one probe stalemated the whole daxamites race. Galactus> a single probe

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 05:15 PM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Baziemarc123
I mean just one probe stalemated the whole daxamites race. Galactus> a single probe

Comparable feat, then..?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 05:21 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote