Bleach: Will Uryu Ishida get close enough to kill Yhwach?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
I just thought about something, now that Uryu is a member of the Wandenreich, does he know that Yhwach killed his mother and if so, will Uryu use this as a tool of vengeance to kill Yhwach?

chasedown
Ichigo and ishida are prolly gonna fight then team up to beat juha

danteiscool
yeah, agreed. on his own, I kind of doubt Ishida will be able to do anything unless he gets some kind of massive power up.

chasedown
Originally posted by danteiscool
yeah, agreed. on his own, I kind of doubt Ishida will be able to do anything unless he gets some kind of massive power up.

well ishida did get a power up we just havent seen how powerful it is yet

chasedown
i also was thinking about what if aizen came back and ishida would have to fight juha while ichigo fights aizen

danteiscool
chasedown: true, but knowing how Yhwach is like, there is no way he would intentionally give someone a power up that would make that person too strong for him to deal with. then again, I suppose Ishida could always figure out a way around that.

possibly. but we can't be sure just what Aizen will do if/when he does show up again.

chasedown
Originally posted by danteiscool
chasedown: true, but knowing how Yhwach is like, there is no way he would intentionally give someone a power up that would make that person too strong for him to deal with. then again, I suppose Ishida could always figure out a way around that.

possibly. but we can't be sure just what Aizen will do if/when he does show up again.

Is gonna be very interesting to see how things will pan out

atv2
Originally posted by chasedown
i also was thinking about what if aizen came back and ishida would have to fight juha while ichigo fights aizen

It would be good to see Aizen back. I always wanted to see what his bankai would be like.

danteiscool
same here, same here.

chasedown
I think kyoka and aizen are one now idk its a hunch of mine. I feel like the hogyoku merged the two.

Based on aizen messing up juha's perception of time

danteiscool
most likely yeah. given that soul reapers need to have their blades in hand in order to use their special abilities, this has to be true. which still brings up an interesting question: if he has merged with kyoka suigetsu, then why is he still sticking around in prison?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.