KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Bleach: Will Uryu Ishida get close enough to kill Yhwach?

Bleach: Will Uryu Ishida get close enough to kill Yhwach?
Started by: atv2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
atv2

Bleach: Will Uryu Ishida get close enough to kill Yhwach?

I just thought about something, now that Uryu is a member of the Wandenreich, does he know that Yhwach killed his mother and if so, will Uryu use this as a tool of vengeance to kill Yhwach?

Old Post May 2nd, 2014 04:36 AM
atv2 is currently offline Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chasedown
Show me the feats!!!

Ichigo and ishida are prolly gonna fight then team up to beat juha

"One must be willing to give his life for those he wishes to protect."

Old Post May 2nd, 2014 05:42 AM
chasedown is currently offline Click here to Send chasedown a Private Message Find more posts by chasedown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

yeah, agreed. on his own, I kind of doubt Ishida will be able to do anything unless he gets some kind of massive power up.

Old Post May 2nd, 2014 11:14 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chasedown
Show me the feats!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by danteiscool
yeah, agreed. on his own, I kind of doubt Ishida will be able to do anything unless he gets some kind of massive power up.

well ishida did get a power up we just havent seen how powerful it is yet

Old Post May 3rd, 2014 12:01 AM
chasedown is currently offline Click here to Send chasedown a Private Message Find more posts by chasedown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chasedown
Show me the feats!!!

i also was thinking about what if aizen came back and ishida would have to fight juha while ichigo fights aizen

Old Post May 3rd, 2014 12:04 AM
danteiscool

chasedown: true, but knowing how Yhwach is like, there is no way he would intentionally give someone a power up that would make that person too strong for him to deal with. then again, I suppose Ishida could always figure out a way around that.

possibly. but we can't be sure just what Aizen will do if/when he does show up again.

Old Post May 3rd, 2014 04:52 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chasedown
Show me the feats!!!

Originally posted by danteiscool
chasedown: true, but knowing how Yhwach is like, there is no way he would intentionally give someone a power up that would make that person too strong for him to deal with. then again, I suppose Ishida could always figure out a way around that.

possibly. but we can't be sure just what Aizen will do if/when he does show up again.

Is gonna be very interesting to see how things will pan out

Old Post May 3rd, 2014 09:58 PM
atv2

Originally posted by chasedown
i also was thinking about what if aizen came back and ishida would have to fight juha while ichigo fights aizen

It would be good to see Aizen back. I always wanted to see what his bankai would be like.

Old Post May 4th, 2014 05:03 AM
atv2 is currently offline Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

same here, same here.

Old Post May 5th, 2014 02:47 AM
chasedown
Show me the feats!!!

I think kyoka and aizen are one now idk its a hunch of mine. I feel like the hogyoku merged the two.

Based on aizen messing up juha's perception of time

Old Post May 5th, 2014 03:31 AM
danteiscool

most likely yeah. given that soul reapers need to have their blades in hand in order to use their special abilities, this has to be true. which still brings up an interesting question: if he has merged with kyoka suigetsu, then why is he still sticking around in prison?

Old Post May 5th, 2014 08:14 PM