Three Banes vs Sidious's apprentices

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Darth Bane from PoD
Darth Bane Orbalisk Armored
Darth Bane DoE
vs
Darth Maul
Count Dooku
Darth Vader
(most powerful incarnations) Maul gets his saberstaff

Fight takes place on the plains of Dantooine

Who wins who dies?

Emperordmb
ROT and DOE Bane are strong enough to carry team Bane to victory.

carthage
good match actually. IDK really

NewGuy01
Originally posted by carthage
good match actually. IDK really

Eminence
I think Maul at his best is probably strong enough to kill PoD after a decent fight while the stronger incarnations are tied up. With Vader drawing the aggro and Maul running some interference Dooku might be able to fry RoT.

But yeah, tough match.

Emperordmb
I don't think Dooku's lightning is powerful enough to **** up Bane that badly.

carthage
POD Bane would be wasted by any of the fighters above, they're all significantly more skilled, have better force feats, and are on levels of swordsmanship that make him look lolworthy.

ROT Bane and DOE Bane would fare better, granted even then Bane could probably struggle majorly and kill Maul but he isn't going to kill Vader or Dooku. Vader's TK transcends Bane by a significant margin, and Dooku is a superior duelist so DOE Bane will be taken out by either.

Orbalisk Bane is undoubtedly less skilled than either, and his armor may prove to be difficult but between titans like Vader and Dooku I don't see him winning.

DarthAnt66
The three Bane's go to Lehon and summons Revan's Hologram who force spams Sidious's apprentices.
/thread

Nephthys
Bane wins.

Q99
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I don't think Dooku's lightning is powerful enough to **** up Bane that badly.

Orbalisks dislike electricity. If you can get a good zap on him, then it's mutual KO at worse (baring presence of a strong healer).

Though, Vader may be better suited to take on RoT's raw power, even lacking lightning.

Nephthys
The orbalisks absorbed a million volts of electricity from the Umbaran Assassins force pikes. Dooku isn't putting down Bane.

carthage
Dooku's lightning has killed Anzati assassins instantaneously, and smashed through barriers and pillars iirc.

Bane will be stunned at the very least if hit, that's not even counting the fact that his amp won't be enough to take out on its own. This also is discounting the fact that DOE Bane will fail to kill Vader. It would be two versus one and baldy would go down hard.

Emperordmb
Dooku's lightning has killed Anzati assassins instantaneously, and smashed through barriers and pillars iirc.
and Bane's lightning has disintegrated people (a feat equally applicable for DOE Bane in case it comes up).

DOE Bane will fail to kill Vader.
I'm afraid I disagree with you on this one.

Nephthys
Dooku's lightning has killed Anzati assassins instantaneously,

So what?

and smashed through barriers and pillars iirc.

I don't think so.

Bane will be stunned at the very least if hit, that's not even counting the fact that his amp won't be enough to take out on its own.

Well firstly, Bane won't be hit. Hes a lot more powerful than Dooku, faster and can block his lightning with his lightsaber. If AotC Kenobi can do it, so can Bane. Dooku will be taken out with lightning if anything.

Take out what on its own?

This also is discounting the fact that DOE Bane will fail to kill Vader.

Nope. DoE Bane would beat Vader. He's well above him in lightsaber combat and his TK and lightning can overwhelm him as well.

It would be two versus one and baldy would go down hard.

Even 2 against 1 RoT Bane could probably win.

carthage
Bane was still annoyed by the sting of their force pikes, Dooku's lightning feat is immeasurably more powerful than their force pikes.

Dooku has fought as indescribably fast (unamped), kept up with a younger and faster Anakin, and has casually fought Anakin and Kenobi (who couldn't see his movements) simultaneously. He's much faster than Bane, and Bane's strength won't be enough to close the gap. Dooku withstood Anakin's offense which was described as a meteor strike, and Anakin was unamped whereas Bane has had amps in most every significant feat.

None of Bane's TK feats beat Vader at his apex. Try again. Vader can soak up Bane's lightning with a saber, and even if he's struck he's successfully rebuffed a guy's lightning which disintegrates Stormtroopers. He isn't going to die by Bane's lightning, be injured yes, but Vader has fought while dismembered Bane's lightning won't be the end of him.

Vader and Dooku are too skilled, too fast, and too powerful for him alone

Astor Ebligis
Has this whole forum gone crazy? blink

I think POD Bane probably has a good chance of soloing this. He's demonstrated enough that it's by no means inconceivable that he takes out Maul immediately with the Force, and then takes on Vader and Dooku simultaneously and slowly manages to pick them apart and take one out, where he then defeats the last man standing convincingly.

All three versions of Bane and his superior incarnations? Team of Banes completely stomp.

Emperordmb
Bane was still annoyed by the sting of their force pikes, Dooku's lightning feat is immeasurably more powerful than their force pikes.
Any proof to back up that claim... both kill on contact, and Bane was hit with more than one pike at the same time. I'm not really seeing much of a discrepancy here. And as somebody already said, he could just block it with his lightsaber.

Dooku has fought as indescribably fast (unamped), kept up with a younger and faster Anakin, and has casually fought Anakin and Kenobi (who couldn't see his movements) simultaneously. He's much faster than Bane.
ROT Bane has been described as being akin to wielding a dozen blades at once, and has a strike speed of around thirty strikes a second, which is above Grievous's. ROT Bane is also significantly faster than POD Bane who could move too fast for a room of force sensitives to see. I'm not quite seeing how Dooku is faster.

Vader can soak up Bane's lightning with a saber, and even if he's struck he's successfully rebuffed a guy's lightning which disintegrates Stormtroopers. He isn't going to die by Bane's lightning, be injured yes, but Vader has fought while dismembered Bane's lightning won't be the end of him.
Funny how you think Vader could block Bane's lightning with his saber, but Bane couldn't do likewise to Dooku.

Bane's lightning has also disintegrated people, and I hardly call what happened at the end of TFU II to be "successfully rebutting."

carthage
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101009140746/uncyclopedia/images/3/34/Bullshit.jpg

Emperordmb
Excellent counter argument!

carthage
Lolwut? Bane was protected by his cute Orbalisk armor. Not to mention amped, enraged, and fully protected. He was in no danger of dying at all. You're asking me to prove a negative in a hypothetical thread, but even then Dooku's killing assassins proves that it at least has some potency. Bane isn't going to shrug it off if he even got annoyed by pricking of mere force pikes.

He did so while amped due to the orbalisk armor, nothing in DOE suggests he could replicate the same feat. Try again. Dooku's speed feats are more abundant, and he has fought two fighters with speed that is at least equivalent if not outright superior to baldy.

I never said he couldn't deflect Dooku's lightning lol. But seeing how Bane is retarded and blinded by rage when storming about in his cute armor, he wasn't even smart enough to deflect half a dozen saber strikes by Raskta. His awareness is shit.

Nephthys

Lol, no. The force pikes were stated to be able to kill anything smaller than a bantha in one hit and Bane was hit by 5 of them at once. Dooku's lightning is more powerful than a few of them, but not 5 of them at once.

Dooku isn't exceeding a million volts bro.

Dooku has fought as indescribably fast (unamped), kept up with a younger and faster Anakin, and has casually fought Anakin and Kenobi (who couldn't see his movements) simultaneously.

And RoT Bane was so fast that he appeared to wield a dozen lightsabers to Zannah. Bane is way faster than Dooku. He's on Yoda and Sidious' levels.

He's much faster than Bane,

http://replygif.net/i/130.gif

and Bane's strength won't be enough to close the gap. Dooku withstood Anakin's offense which was described as a meteor strike, and Anakin was unamped whereas Bane has had amps in most every significant feat.

Lol at that obviously hyperbolic 'meteor strike' thing. And Bane's described as a mountain, I guess he's >>> Anakin.

Anakins strikes were taking a lot out of Dooku to block. He withstood Anakins offense like Zannah withstood Banes. They were both losing.

None of Bane's TK feats beat Vader at his apex. Try again. Vader can soak up Bane's lightning with a saber, and even if he's struck he's successfully rebuffed a guy's lightning which disintegrates Stormtroopers. He isn't going to die by Bane's lightning, be injured yes, but Vader has fought while dismembered Bane's lightning won't be the end of him.

Vader and Dooku are too skilled, too fast, and too powerful for him alone

Disintegrating a dozen technobeasts at once is equal to or superior to anything Vader has done and Vader isn't blocking Banes lightning with his lightsaber. He has no feats to support that. Marek has never disintegrated stormtroopers.

Even if it won't end him, do you seriously think Vader can stand up to Bane after being hit by it? He will be much to effed up to put up a fight.

Astor Ebligis
I have POD Bane slightly above ROTS Yoda/Sidious (EU feats) if you compare them feat to feat.

NewGuy01
I do think a blast of electricity would be more effective if simply because unlike the pikes which only affect the area they strike, lightning can slip into tiny cracks and fissures.

That being said, I disagree with the notion that Dooku's lightning will be enough to kill Bane. However, I also disagree with the notion that it will have no effect on him.

As a last note, he can't block it with his saber while simultaneously fighting off another opponent.

We've seen Dooku appear to be wielding 8 blades at once, and he's factually faster than Obi-Wan, who can produce a shield from his lightsaber blade and move invisibly fast.

Vader has appeared to wield 5 blades at once, has moved invisibly fast, has produced a shield from his lightsaber blade, and has moved faster than thought.

Maul has produced webbing tapestries of light behind his lightsaber blade, ran faster than security droids can pick up, and is five times faster than the average human.

The speed discrepancy between Bane and his opponents it not large, especially if he's fighting more than one of them at a time.

Only according to your ridiculous fanon calculations that you only apply when discussing Bane.

Ehm, Vader at the end of TFU 2 had already had his hand cut off, thus incapable of holding his saber to block lightning with, and the lightning that Galen shot off at him was the concentrated energy of actual lightning bolts from a storm focused through several huge metal rods with Starkiller in the epicenter, blasting the crap out of Vader with it.

And after all of that, Vader was still not dying or unconsious or anything.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Astor Ebligis
I have POD Bane slightly above ROTS Yoda/Sidious (EU feats) if you compare them feat to feat.

Yeah, we know.

I can't remember anything suggesting as much though.

carthage
Which is ultimately untestable as Bane was A:

A. Amped and able to take the pain
B. Significantly protected by his armor.

Dooku's lightning killed on impact, whereas, those pikes just irritated him. If the power of those pikes were as potent, why didn't Bane get downed? He didn't.

That was an unamped Anakin whose blows were described as such. He's proven to be approach Bane's strength at being half his age, being unamped, and being infinitely more skilled. Bane's blows would be a minor irritation, but by virtue of keeping up with a younger, similarly strong, and far more skilled fighter he'll have no problems countering Bane. He also countered Savage, Bane is not going to overwhelm him

He disintegrated those beats on a nexus by the way.

Emperordmb
Carthage... are you discussing Dooku vs ROT or DOE Bane? Because I was under the impression that we were discussing ROT Bane vs Dooku, in which case I was using the wrong set of arguments if we were actually discussing DOE.

Astor Ebligis
Originally posted by Nephthys
Yeah, we know.

I can't remember anything suggesting as much though.

1. Temple feat
2. Sirak blitz feat
3. Storm Ritual feat

All lead me to believe that he's marginally faster and possesses slightly more powerful TK, and that he has far superior Tutaminis, and mastery of Force Lightning.

His other feats, such as dominating Qordis with utter ease, making a mockery of Kaan's Force Persuasion, creating gigantic storms of lightning a mere hour after learning the technique, or dominating Kas'im in the early part of their duel, are all pretty high end feats as well.

I feel he's in a different league to these three, just like Yoda/Sidious are.

He also seems to have continued improving past a lot of the feats I mentioned. The Sirak speed feat for example, was before he had yet to go through at least a couple of major power developments during the book.

Nephthys
Which is ultimately untestable as Bane was A:

A. Amped and able to take the pain
B. Significantly protected by his armor.

Dooku's lightning killed on impact, whereas, those pikes just irritated him. If the power of those pikes were as potent, why didn't Bane get downed? He didn't.

A. We're still talking about RoT Bane. He still has the orbalisk amp and he can still take the pain.

B. Which he still has here.

The force pikes could kill on impact too and there were 5 of them hitting Bane at once. He survived because the orbalisks absorbed most of the million volts the pikes hit him with.

That was an unamped Anakin whose blows were described as such. He's proven to be approach Bane's strength at being half his age, being unamped, and being infinitely more skilled. Bane's blows would be a minor irritation, but by virtue of keeping up with a younger, similarly strong, and far more skilled fighter he'll have no problems countering Bane. He also countered Savage, Bane is not going to overwhelm him

He disintegrated those beats on a nexus by the way.

If Anakins strength only approaches Banes and his blows were aging Dooku a decade with every one he blocked, then how will Banes blows be a mere irritation? Lol, did you actually think before typing? The fact that he was unamped is unimportant as is his skill level.

Dooku didn't counter Savage, Savage blew him across the room and disarmed him with one strike.

Also Anakin isn't infinitely more skilled than Bane.

It doesn't matter if he did it on a nexus.

Astor Ebligis
Bantha got your tail padawan?

carthage
Which make the feat hardly impressive with regards to the potency of the pikes lol. There is no way to prove they could kill on impact, he was protected as per usual whereas, the strength of Dooku's lightning is not in question. Next please.

They're a mere irritation because Bane hasn't demonstrated superior strength to Anakin ROTS, nor have his strength feats ever determined the course of a pivotal duel. Now you're just being nonsensical, of course it matters if its a nexus as Bane's feats are almost always on nexuses. He breaks a pillar but at best can only ruffle a few tents and crates in POD, lol ok Bane's tk is 00ber powerful. Obviously, you missed the parts where he was actively engaging Savage in lightsaber combat. He took his blows and was disarmed once, implying that in a pure lightsaber combat he can withstand his strength. Savage and Bane aren't that far apart in terms of strength either, or need I hold your hand to make that observation

Nephthys
Which make the feat hardly impressive with regards to the potency of the pikes lol. There is no way to prove they could kill on impact, he was protected as per usual whereas, the strength of Dooku's lightning is not in question. Next please.

I told you right at the start that the pikes could kill on contact. Maybe read my posts and the text in question closer next time:

"The idea that anything smaller than a bantha could withstand a direct hit from a force pike set to maximum charge-let alone five pikes at the same time-was inconceivable."

Just one of the pike were described as 'deadly'. They can kill easily. And Bane shrugged off 5 of them, which hit him with over a million volts.

They're a mere irritation because Bane hasn't demonstrated superior strength to Anakin ROTS, nor have his strength feats ever determined the course of a pivotal duel. Now you're just being nonsensical, of course it matters if its a nexus as Bane's feats are almost always on nexuses. He breaks a pillar but at best can only ruffle a few tents and crates in POD, lol ok Bane's tk is 00ber powerful. Obviously, you missed the parts where he was actively engaging Savage in lightsaber combat. He took his blows and was disarmed once, implying that in a pure lightsaber combat he can withstand his strength. Savage and Bane aren't that far apart in terms of strength either, or need I hold your hand to make that observation

What the hell?

If Bane is equal to Anakin's strength, then Dooku will not be treating his strength as a mere irritation. Seriously, did you even read the quote you're referring to? Dooku was being overwhelmed by Anakins strength:

"The shining blue lightsaber whirled and spat and every overhand chop crashed against Dooku's defense with the unstoppable power of a meteor strike; the Sith Lord spent lavishly of his reserve of the Force merely to meet these attacks without being cut in half, and Skywalker-Skywalker was getting stronger.

Each parry cost Dooku more power than he'd used to throw Kenobi across the room; each block aged him a decade.

He decided he'd best revise his strategy once again.

He no longer even tried to strike back. Force exhaustion began to close down his perceptions, drawing his consciousness back down to his physical form, trapping him within his own skull until he could barely even feel the contours of the room around him; he dimly sensed stairs at his back, stairs that led up to the entrance balcony. He retreated up them, using the higher ground for leverage, but Skywalker just kept on coming, tirelessly ferocious."

It doesn't matter for numerous reasons I've expounded upon before. Theres no indication he was drawing upon the "nexus".

Obviously you missed the part where Dooku 'engaged' Savage in a lightsaber duel by ducking under his attacks. The two times Dooku tried to block Savage he was thrown across the room:

PUclUEMosm0

Nephthys
Bantha got your tail padawan?

Me?

I don't really have much to say. Even if he is marginally superior to any of them in a number of aspects, thats not putting him on Yoda or Sidious levels or letting him solo these 3.

Emperordmb
He did so while amped due to the orbalisk armor, nothing in DOE suggests he could replicate the same feat. Try again. Dooku's speed feats are more abundant, and he has fought two fighters with speed that is at least equivalent if not outright superior to baldy.
Except for him being faster than Zannah could've ever imagined, despite Zannah having fought Bane in the past while he was covered in orbalisks and bloodlusted. Also I thought we were talking about ROT Bane here.

Dooku wasn't exactly exceeding Grievous's far less impressive ten strikes per second in their duel.

I never said he couldn't deflect Dooku's lightning lol. But seeing how Bane is retarded and blinded by rage when storming about in his cute armor, he wasn't even smart enough to deflect half a dozen saber strikes by Raskta. His awareness is shit.
Yes Bane is stupid and unaware for not deflecting strikes he had no need to deflect. (obvious sarcasm)

Bane wasn't defending that part of his body because he didn't need to, not because he was unaware or stupid. What would've been stupid would've been to actually attempt to deflect those harmless blows.

You obviously missed the part where it said that the lethal setting of the stun pikes could kill anything smaller than a Bantha in one hit.

Originally posted by carthage They're a mere irritation because Bane hasn't demonstrated superior strength to Anakin ROTS, nor have his strength feats ever determined the course of a pivotal duel. Now you're just being nonsensical, of course it matters if its a nexus as Bane's feats are almost always on nexuses. He breaks a pillar but at best can only ruffle a few tents and crates in POD, lol ok Bane's tk is 00ber powerful. Obviously, you missed the parts where he was actively engaging Savage in lightsaber combat. He took his blows and was disarmed once, implying that in a pure lightsaber combat he can withstand his strength. Savage and Bane aren't that far apart in terms of strength either, or need I hold your hand to make that observation

Obviously you need to rewatch that fight. Dooku only actually meets one of Savage's blows, and it disarms him. By your own admittance, Bane and Savage are close in physical strength, and you're telling me Bane's strength won't be an important factor here?

DarthAnt66
Bane is one of the most intelligent Star Wars characters in the mythos...

Emperordmb
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Bane is one of the most intelligent Star Wars characters in the mythos...
Implicitly his skills in deception and manipulation are second only to Sidious's thumb up

Astor Ebligis
Me?

I don't really have much to say. Even if he is marginally superior to any of them in a number of aspects, thats not putting him on Yoda or Sidious levels or letting him solo these 3.

Now you're just being disingenuous. Those are all pretty core/important aspects and they establish him to be at the very least on Yoda or Sidious's level

Nephthys
Nah.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Implicitly his skills in deception and manipulation are second only to Sidious's thumb up
Nah, I would put him third. Darth Traya takes second. wink

DarthAnt66
Now you're just being disingenuous. Those are all pretty core/important aspects and they establish him to be at the very least on Yoda or Sidious's level
lol no. laughing out loud
No one is on Sidious and Yoda's level but Luke himself, and the Ones.

Nephthys
Tulak Hord. estahuh

Astor Ebligis
lol no. laughing out loud
No one is on Sidious and Yoda's level but Luke himself, and the Ones.

This is factually incorrect.

DarthAnt66
Lol no.
Sidious is confirmed the most powerful Sith Lord.
Yoda is confirmed the most powerful Jedi to his time.
Luke has bested Palps and is the most powerful Jedi ever.
The Ones are stated to be the most powerful ever.

Troll harder. Vitiate and Bane are not with them.

Nephthys
Even if they are the "most powerful", that doesn't mean no-one is on their level. Plenty are.

DarthAnt66
No. They are in a tire for there own.
And Nihilus, of course.

Astor Ebligis
Lol no.
Sidious is confirmed the most powerful Sith Lord.
Yoda is confirmed the most powerful Jedi to his time.
Luke has bested Palps and is the most powerful Jedi ever.
The Ones are stated to be the most powerful ever.

Troll harder. Vitiate and Bane are not with them.
lMCnhfXd1O4&autoplay=1

Nephthys
No. They are in a tire for there own.
And Nihilus, of course.

Tire?

Do you ever... tire of being wrong. stick out tongue

Isn't Vitiate confirmed to be more powerful than Nihilus?

DarthAnt66
Nope.

Nephthys
Funny, because I'm reading the sentence right now.

DarthAnt66
Then why ask me?
TBH, Revan is stated to be more powerful then Nihilus.

Astor Ebligis
The CBVF guys seem to be much more competent at understanding power heirarchies. Putting Yoda in the same tier as Nihilus would be like putting Xavier in the same tier as Mad Jim Jaspers.

DarthAnt66
You should read my Revan Respect Thread and educate yourself (wait like three hours though, I'm working on it as we speak). Also, please elaborate what CBVF means.

"It was easy to understand how Scourge could be drawn to him; Revan's command of the Force was greater then that of anyone else she had ever met."
―Meetra Surik (Star Wars The Old Republic: Revan)

Nephthys
That could just mean that Revan's mastery ("command"wink of the Force is greater than Nihilus'. Which would be fair to say, especially since Meetra had it beaten into her head that the Force commanded Nihilus instead of the other way around.

And Comicbook Versus Forum.

Astor Ebligis
You should read my Revan Respect Thread and educate yourself (wait like three hours though, I'm working on it as we speak). Also, please elaborate what CBVF means.

"It was easy to understand how Scourge could be drawn to him; Revan's command of the Force was greater then that of anyone else she had ever met."
―Meetra Surik (Star Wars The Old Republic: Revan)

Comicbook Versus Forum.

DarthAnt66
More like two quotes from Traya.

I have yet to enter a versus topic there yet. Though I will admit Astor, you make the debaters there look good.

Nephthys
Furthermore, a being such as Nihilus can't be so easily compared. Meetra and Nihilus feel dead in the Force, so its probable that the Exile couldn't actually feel how powerful Nihilus truly was.

DarthAnt66
Or that Drew is just the god damn worst writer ever.

Nephthys
Revan is even betterer than anything in Kotor II. And and theres this Emperor whose even betterest than him. Even more bettereest than Nihilus, who I totally didn;t just copy in making this guy. If anything I cpopeyd Sidi- I mean nowone!

Emperordmb
I liked the Darth Bane trilogy though.

SIDIOUS 66
Neph, when NewGuy listed one of Dooku's speed feats of appearing to be several places at once, you called it hyperbole, yet you cite similar statements regarding Bane's speed. Really? You know you're on the losing side of a debate when you can't stick to a single standard. Mind if I troll harder?

Also, can someone list Bane's best speed feat, because his rain feat does not put him on Sidious/Yoda's speed level, not even close.

Question: was Bane completely naked when deflecting the rain, because the passage notes that he only successfully prevented the rain from touching his exposed flesh? If not, then the feat doesn't deserve the hype it receives.

Not that it matters, because rotating a lightsaber fast enough to form a shield is something Vader is capable of doing, and even Vader wasn't able to outpace Maul.

SIDIOUS 66
Even if they are the "most powerful", that doesn't mean no-one is on their level. Plenty are.

As far as combat, no, there are not plenty. Bane and Vitiate are most certainly not on their level.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Also, can someone list Bane's best speed feat, because his rain feat does not put him on Sidious/Yoda's speed level, not even close.
His rain feat demonstrates a huge increase in speed. In POD, Bane was capable of striking ten times per second, and moving invisibly fast to a room full of other force users. At the beginning of ROT however, he considers the rainstorm feat impossible even while using TK. By DOE however he is fully capable of it with his lightsaber. This implies a huge increase in speed by around 3 times as much.

Another thing to consider is that Kas'im fighting around 15 strikes per second was considered by Drew Karpyshyn to be akin to six blades, while Bane in ROT was akin to twelve blades. In DOE Bane is faster than Zannah could've ever imagined, and Zannah fought Bane when he was akin to twelve blades.

Both of these lead me to believe his striking speed is somewhere around 30 per second, which is faster than Grievous's max speed of 20 that was overwhelming Kenobi so...

Nephthys
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Neph, when NewGuy listed one of Dooku's speed feats of appearing to be several places at once, you called it hyperbole, yet you cite similar statements regarding Bane's speed. Really? You know you're on the losing side of a debate when you can't stick to a single standard. Mind if I troll harder?

As Dr Cox is rather irritatingly singing, 'wrong.' The one Newguy wrote is pretty clearly hyperbole, 'he seemed to be everywhere at once.' Obviously Dooku didn't actually appear to be everywhere at once, that's apparently an exaggeration. In comparison the quote I'm talking about isn't, 'the strikes coming so fast it seemed as if he wielded a dozen blades at the same time.' Its simply describing what Zannah is perceiving because of Banes sheer speed. Its specific, plausible and has no element of exaggeration.

Stigma
PoD Bane vs TCW Maul = overall Maul is better at this point
RoT Bane vs Dooku = very close, possibly RoT Bane
DoE Bane vs Vader = again, very close. I give it to Vader

Then Vader and Maul finish RoT Bane..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.