KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Three Banes vs Sidious's apprentices

Three Banes vs Sidious's apprentices
Started by: WildBantha88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WildBantha88

Three Banes vs Sidious's apprentices

Darth Bane from PoD
Darth Bane Orbalisk Armored
Darth Bane DoE
vs
Darth Maul
Count Dooku
Darth Vader
(most powerful incarnations) Maul gets his saberstaff

Fight takes place on the plains of Dantooine

Who wins who dies?

Old Post May 10th, 2014 02:05 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

ROT and DOE Bane are strong enough to carry team Bane to victory.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 10th, 2014 02:08 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

good match actually. IDK really

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 10th, 2014 02:10 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
good match actually. IDK really

Old Post May 10th, 2014 02:44 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

I think Maul at his best is probably strong enough to kill PoD after a decent fight while the stronger incarnations are tied up. With Vader drawing the aggro and Maul running some interference Dooku might be able to fry RoT.

But yeah, tough match.

Old Post May 10th, 2014 02:56 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I don't think Dooku's lightning is powerful enough to **** up Bane that badly.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post May 10th, 2014 02:59 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

POD Bane would be wasted by any of the fighters above, they're all significantly more skilled, have better force feats, and are on levels of swordsmanship that make him look lolworthy.

ROT Bane and DOE Bane would fare better, granted even then Bane could probably struggle majorly and kill Maul but he isn't going to kill Vader or Dooku. Vader's TK transcends Bane by a significant margin, and Dooku is a superior duelist so DOE Bane will be taken out by either.

Orbalisk Bane is undoubtedly less skilled than either, and his armor may prove to be difficult but between titans like Vader and Dooku I don't see him winning.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 10th, 2014 04:34 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

The three Bane's go to Lehon and summons Revan's Hologram who force spams Sidious's apprentices.
/thread

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 10th, 2014 04:37 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Bane wins.

Old Post May 10th, 2014 04:46 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I don't think Dooku's lightning is powerful enough to **** up Bane that badly.

Orbalisks dislike electricity. If you can get a good zap on him, then it's mutual KO at worse (baring presence of a strong healer).

Though, Vader may be better suited to take on RoT's raw power, even lacking lightning.

Old Post May 10th, 2014 05:54 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The orbalisks absorbed a million volts of electricity from the Umbaran Assassins force pikes. Dooku isn't putting down Bane.

Old Post May 10th, 2014 05:57 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Dooku's lightning has killed Anzati assassins instantaneously, and smashed through barriers and pillars iirc.

Bane will be stunned at the very least if hit, that's not even counting the fact that his amp won't be enough to take out on its own. This also is discounting the fact that DOE Bane will fail to kill Vader. It would be two versus one and baldy would go down hard.

Old Post May 10th, 2014 05:59 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Dooku's lightning has killed Anzati assassins instantaneously, and smashed through barriers and pillars iirc.

and Bane's lightning has disintegrated people (a feat equally applicable for DOE Bane in case it comes up).

DOE Bane will fail to kill Vader.

I'm afraid I disagree with you on this one.

Old Post May 10th, 2014 06:06 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Dooku's lightning has killed Anzati assassins instantaneously,

So what?

and smashed through barriers and pillars iirc.

I don't think so.

Bane will be stunned at the very least if hit, that's not even counting the fact that his amp won't be enough to take out on its own.

Well firstly, Bane won't be hit. Hes a lot more powerful than Dooku, faster and can block his lightning with his lightsaber. If AotC Kenobi can do it, so can Bane. Dooku will be taken out with lightning if anything.

Take out what on its own?

This also is discounting the fact that DOE Bane will fail to kill Vader.

Nope. DoE Bane would beat Vader. He's well above him in lightsaber combat and his TK and lightning can overwhelm him as well.

It would be two versus one and baldy would go down hard.

Even 2 against 1 RoT Bane could probably win.

Old Post May 10th, 2014 06:08 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

quote:
So what?

Bane was still annoyed by the sting of their force pikes, Dooku's lightning feat is immeasurably more powerful than their force pikes.

quote:
Well firstly, Bane won't be hit. Hes a lot more powerful than Dooku, faster and can block his lightning with his lightsaber. If AotC Kenobi can do it, so can Bane. Dooku will be taken out with lightning if anything.

Take out what on its own?

Dooku has fought as indescribably fast (unamped), kept up with a younger and faster Anakin, and has casually fought Anakin and Kenobi (who couldn't see his movements) simultaneously. He's much faster than Bane, and Bane's strength won't be enough to close the gap. Dooku withstood Anakin's offense which was described as a meteor strike, and Anakin was unamped whereas Bane has had amps in most every significant feat.

quote:
Nope. DoE Bane would beat Vader. He's well above him in lightsaber combat and his TK and lightning can overwhelm him as well.

None of Bane's TK feats beat Vader at his apex. Try again. Vader can soak up Bane's lightning with a saber, and even if he's struck he's successfully rebuffed a guy's lightning which disintegrates Stormtroopers. He isn't going to die by Bane's lightning, be injured yes, but Vader has fought while dismembered Bane's lightning won't be the end of him.

Vader and Dooku are too skilled, too fast, and too powerful for him alone

Old Post May 10th, 2014 06:17 PM
Astor Ebligis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Has this whole forum gone crazy? blink

I think POD Bane probably has a good chance of soloing this. He's demonstrated enough that it's by no means inconceivable that he takes out Maul immediately with the Force, and then takes on Vader and Dooku simultaneously and slowly manages to pick them apart and take one out, where he then defeats the last man standing convincingly.

All three versions of Bane and his superior incarnations? Team of Banes completely stomp.

1. quanchi112
2-9. Various posters
10. Nai

Old Post May 10th, 2014 06:22 PM
Click here to Send Astor Ebligis a Private Message Find more posts by Astor Ebligis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Bane was still annoyed by the sting of their force pikes, Dooku's lightning feat is immeasurably more powerful than their force pikes.

Any proof to back up that claim... both kill on contact, and Bane was hit with more than one pike at the same time. I'm not really seeing much of a discrepancy here. And as somebody already said, he could just block it with his lightsaber.

Dooku has fought as indescribably fast (unamped), kept up with a younger and faster Anakin, and has casually fought Anakin and Kenobi (who couldn't see his movements) simultaneously. He's much faster than Bane.

ROT Bane has been described as being akin to wielding a dozen blades at once, and has a strike speed of around thirty strikes a second, which is above Grievous's. ROT Bane is also significantly faster than POD Bane who could move too fast for a room of force sensitives to see. I'm not quite seeing how Dooku is faster.

Vader can soak up Bane's lightning with a saber, and even if he's struck he's successfully rebuffed a guy's lightning which disintegrates Stormtroopers. He isn't going to die by Bane's lightning, be injured yes, but Vader has fought while dismembered Bane's lightning won't be the end of him.

Funny how you think Vader could block Bane's lightning with his saber, but Bane couldn't do likewise to Dooku.

Bane's lightning has also disintegrated people, and I hardly call what happened at the end of TFU II to be "successfully rebutting."

Old Post May 10th, 2014 06:29 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 10th, 2014 06:30 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Excellent counter argument!

Old Post May 10th, 2014 06:32 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

quote:
Any proof to back up that claim... both kill on contact, and Bane was hit with more than one pike at the same time. I'm not really seeing much of a discrepancy here. And as somebody already said, he could just block it with his lightsaber.

Lolwut? Bane was protected by his cute Orbalisk armor. Not to mention amped, enraged, and fully protected. He was in no danger of dying at all. You're asking me to prove a negative in a hypothetical thread, but even then Dooku's killing assassins proves that it at least has some potency. Bane isn't going to shrug it off if he even got annoyed by pricking of mere force pikes.

quote:
ROT Bane has been described as being akin to wielding a dozen blades at once, and has a strike speed of around thirty strikes a second, which is above Grievous's. ROT Bane is also significantly faster than POD Bane who could move too fast for a room of force sensitives to see. I'm not quite seeing how Dooku is faster

He did so while amped due to the orbalisk armor, nothing in DOE suggests he could replicate the same feat. Try again. Dooku's speed feats are more abundant, and he has fought two fighters with speed that is at least equivalent if not outright superior to baldy.

quote:
Funny how you think Vader could block Bane's lightning with his saber, but Bane couldn't do likewise to Dooku.

Bane's lightning has also disintegrated people, and I hardly call what happened at the end of TFU II to be "successfully rebutting."

I never said he couldn't deflect Dooku's lightning lol. But seeing how Bane is retarded and blinded by rage when storming about in his cute armor, he wasn't even smart enough to deflect half a dozen saber strikes by Raskta. His awareness is shit.

Old Post May 10th, 2014 06:36 PM