Darth Sidious's Aprentices vs Darth Krayt and his possy vs Three Banes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Darth Maul (with his Saber Staff)
Count Dooku
Darth Vader
Vs
Darth Krayt
Darth Nihl
Darth Talon
Darth Wyyrlok III
Darth Maladi
Darth Stryfe
Vs
Darth Bane PoD
Darth Bane Orbalisk Armored
Darth Bane DoE

Most powerful incarnations of all character (cept for the banes)

Fight takes place on the plains of Dantooine.

The Darth Banes are standing to the north, DoE standing at the front with RoT at his left and Pod at his right.
Darth Krayt and his posy are standing to the south-east. Darth Krayt at the front with Wyyrlok III, Nihl, and Stryfe at his left and Maladi, and Talon on his right.
The apprentices are standing to the West. Darth Vader at the front with Maul on his left and Dooku on his right.

Darth Sidious is standing on a floating platform in the middle of all of them. He says "Begin." and the fighting begins. Which team wins?

carthage
I hate these types of scenarios.

Emperordmb
I'm going with the Banes on this one. In a confrontation with multiple factions and people, ROT Bane's armor and DOE Bane's lightning cocoon paired with his talent in Soresu, would allow the Banes to last a long time here. Bane's unpredictability would also allow him to catch his opponents off guard in such a large and multi-sided confrontation.

carthage
Lol

Emperordmb
what a masterful rebuttal indeed

carthage
Nothing masterful about the fact that all three Bane's are cannon fodder for Sidious's apprentices, and that's not even the fact that Pod Bane will easily die to anyone in the fight.

WildBantha88
okay it took me half an hour of thinking this battle through but I came to my conclusion.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
Nothing masterful about the fact that all three Bane's are cannon fodder for Sidious's apprentices, and that's not even the fact that Pod Bane will easily die to anyone in the fight.
LOL Bane is not "cannon fodder" for Sidious's apprentices. I don't know why you think he's so weak, but it's simply not true.

WildBantha88
Banes my number 3 top sith

Lord Stark
There's a reason these threads were banned. Read the rules before you make threads please.

WildBantha88
ik the rules, if it gets closed it gets closed. But since I posted all of these guys fighting each other already in different team on team battles, I would hope people have an idea on who would win

Q99
As usual, the one who has the most numbers has the edge.

Especially as a One Sith can be killed, then be revived and put back into the fight. Everyone else accumulates more damage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.