KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Sidious's Aprentices vs Darth Krayt and his possy vs Three Banes

Which team would win this battle?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Darth Krayt and his possy 2 25.00%
Three Banes 3 37.50%
Darth Sidious's apprentices 3 37.50%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Darth Sidious's Aprentices vs Darth Krayt and his possy vs Three Banes
Started by: WildBantha88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WildBantha88

Darth Sidious's Aprentices vs Darth Krayt and his possy vs Three Banes

Darth Maul (with his Saber Staff)
Count Dooku
Darth Vader
Vs
Darth Krayt
Darth Nihl
Darth Talon
Darth Wyyrlok III
Darth Maladi
Darth Stryfe
Vs
Darth Bane PoD
Darth Bane Orbalisk Armored
Darth Bane DoE

Most powerful incarnations of all character (cept for the banes)

Fight takes place on the plains of Dantooine.

The Darth Banes are standing to the north, DoE standing at the front with RoT at his left and Pod at his right.
Darth Krayt and his posy are standing to the south-east. Darth Krayt at the front with Wyyrlok III, Nihl, and Stryfe at his left and Maladi, and Talon on his right.
The apprentices are standing to the West. Darth Vader at the front with Maul on his left and Dooku on his right.

Darth Sidious is standing on a floating platform in the middle of all of them. He says "Begin." and the fighting begins. Which team wins?

Last edited by WildBantha88 on May 15th, 2014 at 03:39 AM

Old Post May 15th, 2014 03:36 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I hate these types of scenarios.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 15th, 2014 03:42 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm going with the Banes on this one. In a confrontation with multiple factions and people, ROT Bane's armor and DOE Bane's lightning cocoon paired with his talent in Soresu, would allow the Banes to last a long time here. Bane's unpredictability would also allow him to catch his opponents off guard in such a large and multi-sided confrontation.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 15th, 2014 03:47 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Lol

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 15th, 2014 03:48 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

what a masterful rebuttal indeed

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post May 15th, 2014 03:54 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Nothing masterful about the fact that all three Bane's are cannon fodder for Sidious's apprentices, and that's not even the fact that Pod Bane will easily die to anyone in the fight.

Old Post May 15th, 2014 04:03 AM
WildBantha88

okay it took me half an hour of thinking this battle through but I came to my conclusion.

Old Post May 15th, 2014 04:12 AM
Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Nothing masterful about the fact that all three Bane's are cannon fodder for Sidious's apprentices, and that's not even the fact that Pod Bane will easily die to anyone in the fight.

LOL Bane is not "cannon fodder" for Sidious's apprentices. I don't know why you think he's so weak, but it's simply not true.

Old Post May 15th, 2014 04:21 AM
WildBantha88

Banes my number 3 top sith

Old Post May 15th, 2014 04:31 AM
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

There's a reason these threads were banned. Read the rules before you make threads please.

The North Remembers

Old Post May 15th, 2014 02:43 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

ik the rules, if it gets closed it gets closed. But since I posted all of these guys fighting each other already in different team on team battles, I would hope people have an idea on who would win

Old Post May 15th, 2014 03:31 PM
Q99

As usual, the one who has the most numbers has the edge.

Especially as a One Sith can be killed, then be revived and put back into the fight. Everyone else accumulates more damage.

Old Post May 16th, 2014 01:33 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote