TOR protags run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hero of Tython
Barsen'thor
Emperor's Wrath
Darth Nox

vs:

1. Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar
2. Darth Baras, Darth Thanaton, Darth Nyriss, Darth Traya (No Giga-drain).
3. Darth Malgus, Revan, Count Dooku, Darth Marr
4. Yoda, Mace Windu, Reborn Krayt
Boss: ROTS Sidious and the Sith Emperor

Nephthys
Nox is the only one who might survive a Giga Drain from Traya.

Barring that I can see them clearing. 3 and the Boss would be hard though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Edited the thread, no giga-drain.

Nephthys
Ok, then.

1. Stomp.

2. Wrath > Baras. Nox > Thanaton. HoT > Nyriss. Barsen'thor > Traya.

3. The Hero can take Malgus with difficulty. The Barsen'thor can take or draw with Revan. Nox can beat Dooku and the Wrath can probably take Marr.

4. The HoT and the Barsen'thor can take Yoda together. Nox can fend off or beat Krayt. The Wrath can fend off or beat Windu.

5. I think they can take this through force of numbers.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Honestly im thinking they definitely die against the boss, mainly because Vitiate's mind**** can open up palpatine for killing blows.

Nephthys
The HoT can take on Vitiate before he can do that.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Then again Vitiate was able to attempt mind**** in his fight with the HoT, I don't see why he wouldn't be able to apply it here.

I mean tbh there's alot of ways this can go. Sidious can engage the HoT while vitiate can fight the other 3 and possibly overwhelm them with FLS/mind****. Or the Hero can, as you said, engage Vitiate long enough for Sidious to get gangraped by the trio, then they all go and destroy Vitiate. It kinda depends on how the protags play their cards, I can see either side winning

Nephthys
Becuase it helps my argument, I'd say that Vitiate and the HoT would go at it given their personal rivalry and hatred.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Because it helps my argument, I'd say that Sidious would go after the HoT to try and prove he's teh best sith evah.

DarthAnt66
Sidous can go at them all. wink Vitiate can just stand back.

Nephthys
Yeah, he can.

I mean he'd ****ing lose badly, but he could do that.

PTforthewin
Mace Windu > Emporers Wrath

Emperordmb
I think they're done at three.

Sinious
Originally posted by Nephthys
Ok, then.

1. Stomp.

2. Wrath > Baras. Nox > Thanaton. HoT > Nyriss. Barsen'thor > Traya.

3. The Hero can take Malgus with difficulty. The Barsen'thor can take or draw with Revan. Nox can beat Dooku and the Wrath can probably take Marr.

4. The HoT and the Barsen'thor can take Yoda together. Nox can fend off or beat Krayt. The Wrath can fend off or beat Windu.

5. I think they can take this through force of numbers.

@3 Barsen'thor taking Revan, Wrath taking Marr seems unlikely.

@4 Nox can't beat Krayt and Windu would definitely take Wrath.

@5 The only thing they have here is HoT's victory against Vitiate. Vitiate underestimated him. I don't think he would do it again. At least I'm sure he won't run into HoT's lightsaber like a retard. It could go like this: Sidious can hold off HoT and Wrath while Vitiate kills JC and SI. After, Sidious kills HoT and Vitiate kills Wrath.

They are done at 3 or at best 4.

Nephthys
@3 The Barsen'thor defeated an ancient Sith Lord who was amping from hundreds of Jedi Masters, while she was weakened. She also defeated The First Son after fighting 3 Emperor's Children in a row (2 at the same time). She's got the feats to beat him. The Wrath is above the Dark Council and Marr recognised his power and authority. He's got more and better feats than Marr.

@4 Nox can beat Krayt in a straight Force duel. No, he wouldn't.

@5 That's only one scenario. I'm sure the HoT would attack Vitiate and vice versa. The HoT is the Emperor's most hated enemy. Its like Sidious and Yoda being in a fight, of course they'd go at it. The Hero knows that only she can resist Vitiates control.

carthage
Done at three.

Sinious
@3 The Barsen'thor defeated an ancient Sith Lord who was amping from hundreds of Jedi Masters, while she was weakened. She also defeated The First Son after fighting 3 Emperor's Children in a row (2 at the same time). She's got the feats to beat him. The Wrath is above the Dark Council and Marr recognised his power and authority. He's got more and better feats than Marr.

@4 Nox can beat Krayt in a straight Force duel. No, he wouldn't.

@5 That's only one scenario. I'm sure the HoT would attack Vitiate and vice versa. The HoT is the Emperor's most hated enemy. Its like Sidious and Yoda being in a fight, of course they'd go at it. The Hero knows that only she can resist Vitiates control.

@3 okay then. smile didn't know much about Barsen'thor.

@4 Why is it a force duel? Also, Windu would Vaapad his ass. No questions asked. He defeated Sidious after all.

@5 Still, I don't think Vitiate would loose to HoT again. Sidious and Vitiate are like equals but with different strengths. They would make a very deadly team and Vitiate is not Anakin so he wouldn't just jump at HoT. He is too smart for that. He would stay close to Sidious and Sidious would do the same. With them back to back, protags don't stand a chance.

ares834
Stop at 3.

Nephthys
@3 You can read my Respect Thread for her.

@4 Because Nox is primarily a Force wielder who would engage Krayt in that manner before he could get close. Though I'd say that Nox is equally as strong and skilled as Krayt in lightsaber combat. Just like Windu would Vaapad Dooku's ass and beat him no questions asked?

@5 Fair opinion I guess. I just see it differently. Vitiate might not jump at the HoT but she would jump at him.

NewGuy01
Loses at 3 or 4.

Sinious
@3 You can read my Respect Thread for her.

@4 Because Nox is primarily a Force wielder who would engage Krayt in that manner before he could get close. Though I'd say that Nox is equally as strong and skilled as Krayt in lightsaber combat. Just like Windu would Vaapad Dooku's ass and beat him no questions asked?

@5 Fair opinion I guess. I just see it differently. Vitiate might not jump at the HoT but she would jump at him.

I personally don't like Krayt character at all but isn't he like insanely powerful? I don't see Nox at his level. I mean as far as I know Thanaton was the greatest challenge he faced and Krayt would destroy Thanaton.

Basically, Windu is a beast. Wrath's physical raw power would have no effect on him and he has vaapad too. Im pretty sure Windu is better with the saber as well. I would understand the Emperor himself killing Windu but not his wrath.

The problem here is that it is 4 on 2 but still, Nox is a council member and he is not exceptionally super powerful for a council member. Vitiate solos entire councils and wrath is his b*tch. I assume you agree with me when I say HoT can't take Vitiate again? Especially if he just jumps on Vitiate.
With Sidious(better duelist version of Vitiate) by his side, I don't see the protags breaking their defenses with out giving casualties and if 1 of them falls, the rest won't stand a chance.

Nephthys
Nox destroyed Thanaton too. Go watch the fight, she owns the shit out of him. She is every bit as insanely powerful as Krayt is considering she can command the combined power of 6 Sith Lords, including herself. Krayt's best lightning feat is shattering stone with it, which Nox did without her ghosts amp. She also ragdolled Thanaton and tossed Darths across the room with TK.

Windu is a beast, but so is the Wrath. He is every bit the equal to Count Dooku, whom Windu can't defeat so easily if at all.

Nox is an exceptionally powerful Council member. Nox and the Wrath could give Vitiate a good fight, barring telepathy. And no, I don't agree with you about the HoT not being able to take on Vitiate again, though I do think it would be a lot closer.

Sinious
I played S. Inquisitor twice to lvl 55. I guess you are right. And she? tell me you're just assuming that? I pictured Nox as a dude so much it feels weird to imagine him as a lady.

I never questioned that it would be hard for Windu. Actually, their styles seem to be similar and this would be a pretty cool fight to watch. I just think Windu takes this at the end.

He is well above average council member. but that council has seen the likes of Jadus, Malgus and Marr and we only know the ones lived during SWTOR. So he is not surprisingly powerful for council member is what I meant. Wrath's title in the empire is superior to a council member as you said before so he is above too. I have no doubt that they would give Vitiate a good fight but they would fall in the end. HoT's only amazing feat is defeating Vitiate and I don't believe it was a fair fight. There has to be some outer dynamic to that fight. Vitiate could at least draw with Wrath+Nox+JC. Those 3 protags would destroy HoT. An entire dark council would destroy HoT as well. Revan has a chance against him or at least draw him where Vitaite crushed Revan. It just doesn't add up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.