KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » TOR protags run a gauntlet

TOR protags run a gauntlet
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

TOR protags run a gauntlet

Hero of Tython
Barsen'thor
Emperor's Wrath
Darth Nox

vs:

1. Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar
2. Darth Baras, Darth Thanaton, Darth Nyriss, Darth Traya (No Giga-drain).
3. Darth Malgus, Revan, Count Dooku, Darth Marr
4. Yoda, Mace Windu, Reborn Krayt
Boss: ROTS Sidious and the Sith Emperor

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Jun 1st, 2014 at 02:08 PM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 02:02 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Nox is the only one who might survive a Giga Drain from Traya.

Barring that I can see them clearing. 3 and the Boss would be hard though.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 02:04 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Edited the thread, no giga-drain.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 02:07 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Ok, then.

1. Stomp.

2. Wrath > Baras. Nox > Thanaton. HoT > Nyriss. Barsen'thor > Traya.

3. The Hero can take Malgus with difficulty. The Barsen'thor can take or draw with Revan. Nox can beat Dooku and the Wrath can probably take Marr.

4. The HoT and the Barsen'thor can take Yoda together. Nox can fend off or beat Krayt. The Wrath can fend off or beat Windu.

5. I think they can take this through force of numbers.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 02:18 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Honestly im thinking they definitely die against the boss, mainly because Vitiate's mind**** can open up palpatine for killing blows.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 02:22 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The HoT can take on Vitiate before he can do that.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 02:28 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Then again Vitiate was able to attempt mind**** in his fight with the HoT, I don't see why he wouldn't be able to apply it here.

I mean tbh there's alot of ways this can go. Sidious can engage the HoT while vitiate can fight the other 3 and possibly overwhelm them with FLS/mind****. Or the Hero can, as you said, engage Vitiate long enough for Sidious to get gangraped by the trio, then they all go and destroy Vitiate. It kinda depends on how the protags play their cards, I can see either side winning

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 02:35 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Becuase it helps my argument, I'd say that Vitiate and the HoT would go at it given their personal rivalry and hatred.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 02:43 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Because it helps my argument, I'd say that Sidious would go after the HoT to try and prove he's teh best sith evah.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 02:44 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Sidous can go at them all. wink Vitiate can just stand back.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 02:55 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yeah, he can.

I mean he'd ****ing lose badly, but he could do that.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 02:56 PM
PTforthewin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mace Windu > Emporers Wrath

"When will you fools learn, no one escapes from Commander Fox!"

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 02:57 PM
Click here to Send PTforthewin a Private Message Find more posts by PTforthewin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I think they're done at three.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 03:05 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Ok, then.

1. Stomp.

2. Wrath > Baras. Nox > Thanaton. HoT > Nyriss. Barsen'thor > Traya.

3. The Hero can take Malgus with difficulty. The Barsen'thor can take or draw with Revan. Nox can beat Dooku and the Wrath can probably take Marr.

4. The HoT and the Barsen'thor can take Yoda together. Nox can fend off or beat Krayt. The Wrath can fend off or beat Windu.

5. I think they can take this through force of numbers.

@3 Barsen'thor taking Revan, Wrath taking Marr seems unlikely.

@4 Nox can't beat Krayt and Windu would definitely take Wrath.

@5 The only thing they have here is HoT's victory against Vitiate. Vitiate underestimated him. I don't think he would do it again. At least I'm sure he won't run into HoT's lightsaber like a retard. It could go like this: Sidious can hold off HoT and Wrath while Vitiate kills JC and SI. After, Sidious kills HoT and Vitiate kills Wrath.

They are done at 3 or at best 4.

Last edited by Sinious on Jun 1st, 2014 at 04:00 PM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 03:57 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

@3 The Barsen'thor defeated an ancient Sith Lord who was amping from hundreds of Jedi Masters, while she was weakened. She also defeated The First Son after fighting 3 Emperor's Children in a row (2 at the same time). She's got the feats to beat him. The Wrath is above the Dark Council and Marr recognised his power and authority. He's got more and better feats than Marr.

@4 Nox can beat Krayt in a straight Force duel. No, he wouldn't.

@5 That's only one scenario. I'm sure the HoT would attack Vitiate and vice versa. The HoT is the Emperor's most hated enemy. Its like Sidious and Yoda being in a fight, of course they'd go at it. The Hero knows that only she can resist Vitiates control.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 04:12 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Done at three.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 04:28 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
@3 The Barsen'thor defeated an ancient Sith Lord who was amping from hundreds of Jedi Masters, while she was weakened. She also defeated The First Son after fighting 3 Emperor's Children in a row (2 at the same time). She's got the feats to beat him. The Wrath is above the Dark Council and Marr recognised his power and authority. He's got more and better feats than Marr.

@4 Nox can beat Krayt in a straight Force duel. No, he wouldn't.

@5 That's only one scenario. I'm sure the HoT would attack Vitiate and vice versa. The HoT is the Emperor's most hated enemy. Its like Sidious and Yoda being in a fight, of course they'd go at it. The Hero knows that only she can resist Vitiates control.

@3 okay then. smile didn't know much about Barsen'thor.

@4 Why is it a force duel? Also, Windu would Vaapad his ass. No questions asked. He defeated Sidious after all.

@5 Still, I don't think Vitiate would loose to HoT again. Sidious and Vitiate are like equals but with different strengths. They would make a very deadly team and Vitiate is not Anakin so he wouldn't just jump at HoT. He is too smart for that. He would stay close to Sidious and Sidious would do the same. With them back to back, protags don't stand a chance.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 04:55 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Stop at 3.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 04:58 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

@3 You can read my Respect Thread for her.

@4 Because Nox is primarily a Force wielder who would engage Krayt in that manner before he could get close. Though I'd say that Nox is equally as strong and skilled as Krayt in lightsaber combat. Just like Windu would Vaapad Dooku's ass and beat him no questions asked?

@5 Fair opinion I guess. I just see it differently. Vitiate might not jump at the HoT but she would jump at him.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 05:01 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Loses at 3 or 4.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2014 05:03 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote