Satsuki/Ryuko vs. Nanatsu no Taizaiverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
just like the title says. both KLK characters are at their strongest, but their speed is equalized to the top tiers of the NnTverse.

no prep time for either side.

2 scenarios: #1: gauntlet style. the two work their way up the tiers, from the low tiers to the high/top tiers. they get ten minute breaks in between to rest up.

#2: they go up against the whole verse at once.

how far do they make it?

NemeBro
Ryuko at her strongest is a continent buster (She tore a gaping hole in the COVER of the planet that was that wide and thick).

Assuming OBD's old wiki is accurate (I have it all archived on my computer), this series doesn't get beyond small city busting. This accurate?

danteiscool
I'd say NnT high/top tiers are so far at around city+ in terms of pure destruction. but the seven deadly sin, seven of the strongest characters in the series, have yet to regain their sacred treasures which would let them fully go all out. the only exceptions to this are King and Diane. the others shown so far have yet to get their sacred treasure back.

and continent buster? damn, just when exactly did she become that strong?

NemeBro
When she became a super saiyan in episode 24. She has the power of Senketsu, Junketsu, every Goku Uniform, and eventually even Ragyo's Shinra Kotetsu (She did the continent busting feat before even absorbing the latter).

Though admittedly she can't retain Shinra Kotetsu's power for long. Shouldn't need to though.

danteiscool
Huh. Wow. Which episode was that, by the way? Because I am both surprised and intrigued to see.

NemeBro
Oh, I forgot to respond, sorry.

In episode 24 Ryuko blows through the wall of COVERS, leaving a gaping hole about that size.

Zack Fair
I've been trying to think of a good anime/videogame/comic verse/franchises to pit against the Yuri Sisters, but I fail. Maybe Fairy Tail hm.

NemeBro
Pit them up against Hajime no Ippo.

Lek Kuen
Maybe certain Hunter x Hunter chars?

Zack Fair
Thats one show I need to watch.

Lek Kuen
And I need to watch fairy tail

danteiscool
Nemebro: thanks. I'll check that episode out when I can.

and if what you say about them is true, I'm pretty sure FT would get stomped hard...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.