KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Satsuki/Ryuko vs. Nanatsu no Taizaiverse

Satsuki/Ryuko vs. Nanatsu no Taizaiverse
Started by: danteiscool

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danteiscool

Satsuki/Ryuko vs. Nanatsu no Taizaiverse

just like the title says. both KLK characters are at their strongest, but their speed is equalized to the top tiers of the NnTverse.

no prep time for either side.

2 scenarios: #1: gauntlet style. the two work their way up the tiers, from the low tiers to the high/top tiers. they get ten minute breaks in between to rest up.

#2: they go up against the whole verse at once.

how far do they make it?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2014 12:12 AM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Ryuko at her strongest is a continent buster (She tore a gaping hole in the COVER of the planet that was that wide and thick).

Assuming OBD's old wiki is accurate (I have it all archived on my computer), this series doesn't get beyond small city busting. This accurate?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2014 12:28 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

I'd say NnT high/top tiers are so far at around city+ in terms of pure destruction. but the seven deadly sin, seven of the strongest characters in the series, have yet to regain their sacred treasures which would let them fully go all out. the only exceptions to this are King and Diane. the others shown so far have yet to get their sacred treasure back.

and continent buster? damn, just when exactly did she become that strong?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2014 03:09 AM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

When she became a super saiyan in episode 24. She has the power of Senketsu, Junketsu, every Goku Uniform, and eventually even Ragyo's Shinra Kotetsu (She did the continent busting feat before even absorbing the latter).

Though admittedly she can't retain Shinra Kotetsu's power for long. Shouldn't need to though.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2014 04:05 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

Huh. Wow. Which episode was that, by the way? Because I am both surprised and intrigued to see.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2014 01:49 PM
NemeBro

Oh, I forgot to respond, sorry.

In episode 24 Ryuko blows through the wall of COVERS, leaving a gaping hole about that size.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2014 12:16 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I've been trying to think of a good anime/videogame/comic verse/franchises to pit against the Yuri Sisters, but I fail. Maybe Fairy Tail hm.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 28th, 2014 01:00 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Pit them up against Hajime no Ippo.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2014 01:28 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Maybe certain Hunter x Hunter chars?

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 28th, 2014 01:29 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Thats one show I need to watch.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 28th, 2014 01:31 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

And I need to watch fairy tail

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 28th, 2014 01:53 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

Nemebro: thanks. I'll check that episode out when I can.

and if what you say about them is true, I'm pretty sure FT would get stomped hard...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2014 04:03 PM