Darth Bane vs Enemy Strike Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Darth Bane vs Enemy Strike Team

Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil
- - - vs - - -
Kas'im: Path of Destruction
Githany: Path of Destruction
Raskta Lsu: Rule of Two

Battleground: Open area, Ruusan
Morales: Both teams fight to death
Position: 10 meter difference in teams

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So is this Orbalisk Bane? He should take this then, undoubtedly.

DarthAnt66
Edited it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'll still go with Bane.

carthage
Bane dies. Raskta would've killed him with his stupid teacher Kas'im, and his girlfriend, and Raskta he gets overwhelmed and dies.

Emperordmb
I'm going with Bane. Kas'im is truly the greatest threat here. Bane would demolish his other two opponents, and then defeat Kas'im as well.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kas'im isn't that much better than Raskta tbh.

carthage
Kas'im isn't the greatest threat, and Bane hasn't proven his fighting skill against multiple force users unamped. Bane dies horribly here after maybe killing Githany and Kas'im. Raskta would kill him on her own.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kas'im isn't that much better than Raskta tbh.
Originally posted by carthage
Kas'im isn't the greatest threat, and Bane hasn't proven his fighting skill against multiple force users unamped. Bane dies horribly here after maybe killing Githany and Kas'im. Raskta would kill him on her own.
Lsu would get wrecked by Bane's force abilities.

carthage
When he was amped. Bane has no good telekinetic showings on DOE, apart from rubbing the insides and causing the death of soldiers lol

Raskta is more skilled and unamped is likely closer in speed to Bane, considering Bane is slower than he was in ROT. The team has this

Emperordmb
When he was amped.
She was amped too and was stated to not be very good at defending against force attacks. Your assertion that Bane could not penetrate her force defenses is one made in error.

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
She was amped too and was stated to not be very good at defending against force attacks. Your assertion that Bane could not penetrate her force defenses is one made in error.

He was amped when he made that force wave. There is no indication it would be of similar strength unamped. His force feats off nexus are lacking in power. Your assertion that Bane can one shot her with force attacks, when almost all of his best showings are on nexuses/amped is one made in error

Fated Xtasy
Honestly Bane wins this, he obviously stronger than an unamped Raskta Lsu and has already defeated Kas'im so he shouldn't have to much much trouble and Bane might be familiar with Githany's style so he already has a definitive edge over the entire team. Victory goes to Bane in a mildly difficult fight

carthage
Strength never mattered as his supposed "Strength" didn't earn him a victory over Zannah. I agree he'd beat Kas'im but that's because he sucks, but there is nothing to indicate he can handle both Kas'im and Githany at once. He has zero dueling feats to show unamped to prove he can beat this team.

Emperordmb
He was amped when he made that force wave. There is no indication it would be of similar strength unamped. His force feats off nexus are lacking in power. Your assertion that Bane can one shot her with force attacks, when almost all of his best showings are on nexuses/amped is one made in error
You doubt DOE Bane's strength in the force?

He has demonstrated some of the greatest force lightning in the mythos unamped. He was described as having near infinite power unamped. He was described as having fearsome power and being a true champion of the Dark Side unamped. He achieved one of the best speed feats in the mythos unamped.

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy, but edited by Emperordmb to apply to his own situation.
No **** it I'm not backing down, You constantly bring down Bane and every single attempt I make on truthfully providing people with knowledge of his strength and prowess. I wont let your ignorance keep misleading people about His power.

Emperordmb
Strength never mattered as his supposed "Strength" didn't earn him a victory over Zannah. I agree he'd beat Kas'im but that's because he sucks, but there is nothing to indicate he can handle both Kas'im and Githany at once. He has zero dueling feats to show unamped to prove he can beat this team.
Bane was winning their fight before she whipped out the Tendrils, and please... who all do you see being capable of dealing with those tendrils?

realslimshady25
empiredmb

Fated Xtasy
You doubt DOE Bane's strength in the force?

He has demonstrated some of the greatest force lightning in the mythos unamped. He was described as having near infinite power unamped. He was described as having fearsome power and being a true champion of the Dark Side unamped. He achieved one of the best speed feats in the mythos unamped.

And he brought down the entire ****ing Rakatan temple to its knees, DEVESTATED the greatest swordswoman of her time, defeated the great battlemaster of the sith order, Trained the only person that ever defeated him in a fair fight. and above all created the rule of two.

carthage
Bane was winning their fight before she whipped out the Tendrils, and please... who all do you see being capable of dealing with those tendrils?

No he wasn't, he wasn't pressing her she held her own and wtfpwned him with tendrils from a nexus. He wasn't strong enough to overpower her.

Obvious hyperbole

Lol @ being the true darkside champion. His speed feat is inferior to Vader and Malgus's, he deflected rain not multiple blaster volleys, and lightning can be absorbed by a saber. But since this is irrelevant to the topic, he doesn't have any feats to suggest he can defeat this team. He is less skilled than Kas'im and Raskta, and he has no dueling feats against anyone to suggest he can beat an entire team of trained force sensitives.

carthage
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
And he brought down the entire ****ing Rakatan temple to its knees, DEVESTATED the greatest swordswoman of her time, defeated the great battlemaster of the sith order, Trained the only person that ever defeated him in a fair fight. and above all created the rule of two.

Nexus feat. and Who cares if he made the rule of two? That says nothing about how pathetic he was as a duelist.

Emperordmb
No he wasn't, he wasn't pressing her she held her own and wtfpwned him with tendrils from a nexus. He wasn't strong enough to overpower her.
He was forcing her to give ground and then he beat the shit out of her. How is that not holding an edge? He essentially won the saber portion of their fight.

Even when Zannah whipped out her trump card Tendrils that can disintegrate anything they touch and are essentially unblockable, Bane was still putting up a very good fight and almost killed her.

Obvious hyperbole
It's indicative of great power though.

Lol @ being the true darkside champion.
a true champion of the dark side. Don't put words in my mouth. Given that he was confirmed as the Sith'ari, this statement actually makes a ****-ton of sense, as do his other accolades.

His speed feat is inferior to Vader and Malgus's, he deflected rain not multiple blaster volleys,
I can garuntee you that there were far more raindrops Bane had to block every second then there were blasterbolts.

In any case, to put that feat into context. In POD Bane struck at ten strikes per second, and appeared to be invisible to a room full of force sensitives, yet in ROT he considered the rainstorm feat he achieved in DOE to be impossible, despite also using TK.

And before you start ranting about "Bane being on a nexus" for his POD speed feats, he was also on a nexus when he considered the rainstorm feat impossible. So Bane in DOE achieved a speed feat that seemed impossible to one who could move invisibly fast to the perceptions of other force users and strike ten times per second.

and lightning can be absorbed by a saber.
I was using that more as an indicator of raw power. It's nice to note though that Bane can easily block his opponent's lightsaber blades with his lightning though.

realslimshady25
Obi wan did as well big deal

carthage

Lol no he got desperate, floundered around minus one arm, and sucked badily enough to fail to wholly transfer his consciousness into her. He went out miserably

Feats>> hyperbolic quotes

So what? His feats are shit compared to other powerful Sith. He has no dueling feats off nexus, and he got shitcanned by his inferior apprentice. Sans his lightning he really isn't good.

Again he didn't block every single one, he did evasive manuevers as well to avoid them. Its not a superior feat at all to deflecting multiple volleys from different angles, blocking tens of volleys from small armies, and or engulfing an opponents vision in the color of their saber

Who cares? His 10 strikes per second was a nexus feat, its not representative of his actual striking ability in DOE. He was slow enough for Zannah to gain distance from and kill him with tendrils. Lol

He was slower as of DOE then he was at any point in the decades prior. I could care less what he "considered" impossible, its an inferior feat to other Sith. But again what does that have to do with him fighting two more skilled individuals?

Not seeing him being able to do that against Raskta's Jar kai sabers, Kas'ims saber staff, and Githany's whip. He's dead.

realslimshady25
you see I avoid threads like these due to to many words

carthage
Words make my head hurt

realslimshady25
I don't like words, there course, rough, and irritating, and they get everywhere.

carthage
They make me sick

realslimshady25
Are you serial in silk?

Emperordmb
Lol no he got desperate, floundered around minus one arm, and sucked badily enough to fail to wholly transfer his consciousness into her. He went out miserably
He beat the shit out of her in the lightsaber duel, and almost killed her even when she whipped out the tendrils. Hell, just the fact that he was capable of evoking the ritual of essence transfer after losing his arm to a tendril is very impressive.

Again he didn't block every single one, he did evasive manuevers as well to avoid them. Its not a superior feat at all to deflecting multiple volleys from different angles, blocking tens of volleys from small armies, and or engulfing an opponents vision in the color of their saber
He blocked the vast majority of them. And what conclusive proof do you have of these "superior feats" and their superiority? Since you seem to be adamant on using them to make Bane's feats look bad.

Who cares? His 10 strikes per second was a nexus feat, its not representative of his actual striking ability in DOE.
On a nexus, Bane considered the raindrop feat impossible even while using TK in conjunction with his saber abilities, yet in DOE he achieves it off nexus. Ergo, his raindrop feat is more impressive than striking at ten times per second and moving invisibly fast to other force sensitives.

He was slow enough for Zannah to gain distance from and kill him with tendrils.
He stopped following her because she was trying to draw him into a trap.

He was slower as of DOE then he was at any point in the decades prior.
All that quote says is that he was very slightly slower than his speed peak, which for all we know could've been a few years before DOE.

I could care less what he "considered" impossible, its an inferior feat to other Sith.
Bane considering it impossible proves that it was well beyond the scope of his own abilities, even though moving invisibly fast to other force users and striking at ten times per second was within the scope of his abilities. Given the context and supplementary information backing up the rainstorm feat, it's gonna take more than just your word to say that it's an inferior feat to other Sith.

But again what does that have to do with him fighting two more skilled individuals?
Bane's skill improved quite significantly between ROT and DOE.
Even in ROT he was capable of knocking Lsu on her ass with a deceptive unpredictable maneuver, something he practically gears his style for in DOE.

Not seeing him being able to do that against Raskta's Jar kai sabers, Kas'ims saber staff, and Githany's whip. He's dead.
Why would he not be able to do that? He successfully did that against Zannah's saberstaff while drugged.

realslimshady25
Strike team wins, bane can't handle all of them at the same time. To powerfull

carthage
He fought evenly with her, never broke her defense to earn a victory, and lost. Nice try though. He failed at essence transfer because his dumbass underestimated her will. She was a weaker opponent and he was defeated.

They're more impressive because bolts are faster than rain drops lol, and they're deflecting these infinitely faster bolts at multiple angles from many more shooters

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/48954/3334417-new+picture+%2810%29.jpg

Vader repels multiple bolts from tower shooters

Malgus deflects scores of bolts and never breaks stride. Whereas, all Bane did was move his saber fast enough to deflect rain drops. Again he did evasive manuevers to avoid the rest. The feats speak for themselves, your calculations are non-cannon and irrelevant. Deflecting scores of incredibly fast bolts is more intensive than rain drops

I don't really care to be honest. He only moved faster to force sensitives on a nexus as well/amped as well. His combat speed in DOE was slower than when he was in Orbalisks.

He has no combat speed in DOE to suggest he can handle three fighters of comparable speed attacking him with three very different weapons.

All he did was deflect rain? Slow moving rain at the same speed that Malgus or Qui Gon would've done to form their saber to do the same exacting thing lol. I provided superior feats where two force sensitives blocked faster moving bolts at different arcs and angles,there is nothing to suggest Bane could do the same.

Prove his skill increased. He had no duels during the subsequent years after his amped "victory" on Tython. And he was slower, weaker, etc. He was also amped when he knocked Lsu down, also that doesn't make him skilled. It just means he knocked her down while amped. lol

realslimshady25
Why are those "elite" 501st clones getting slaughtered by random miltia

carthage
They were trained by Bane, that's probably why they died

realslimshady25
They were trained by Bane, that's probably why they died they were trained by BARTH BANE HAHHA

carthage
Barf Bane, hehe

carthage

Anyone that can move faster than rain drops.

realslimshady25
Even my grandma

carthage
Your grandma trains with a lightsaber in a courtyard and dodges raindrops?

Emperordmb
He fought evenly with her, never broke her defense to earn a victory, and lost. Nice try though. He failed at essence transfer because his dumbass underestimated her will. She was a weaker opponent and he was defeated.
Are you ****ing kidding me? He had her in a retreat for the entire saber portion of their fight and managed to seriously injure her. Using essence transfer, which was his only option at the point doesn't make him a dumbass.

They're more impressive because bolts are faster than rain drops lol, and they're deflecting these infinitely faster bolts at multiple angles from many more shooters

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/48954/3334417-new+picture+%2810%29.jpg

Vader repels multiple bolts from tower shooters

LOL There were only 13 shooters, and only three of those shots were successfully aimed at Vader.

Malgus deflects scores of bolts and never breaks stride.
LOL Malgus defended against three shooters casually. Bane defended against half a dozen shooters casually at the beginning of ROT. You aren't exactly proving Malgus's superiority here.

The feats speak for themselves, your calculations are non-cannon and irrelevant.
They are not non-canon calculations when everything I am saying is stated in the text.

Hell by that token I could dismiss every line of logic someone uses to determine a versus match by saying that it's non-canon and irrelevant.

Deflecting scores of incredibly fast bolts is more intensive than rain drops.
Vader and Malgus were deflecting fire from three shooters LOL. The same Bane who casually deflected fire from six shooters considered the rainstorm feat impossible.

I don't really care to be honest. He only moved faster to force sensitives on a nexus as well/amped as well.
And Bane was on a nexus when he considered the rainstorm feat impossibly beyond the scope of his abilities so that argument falls flat.

His combat speed in DOE was slower than when he was in Orbalisks.
Prove it.

He has no combat speed in DOE to suggest he can handle three fighters of comparable speed attacking him with three very different weapons.
Githany is hardly Bane's peer in speed, and neither Githany or Lsu could stand before his force powers.

All he did was deflect rain? Slow moving rain at the same speed that Malgus or Qui Gon would've done to form their saber to do the same exacting thing lol. I provided superior feats where two force sensitives blocked faster moving bolts at different arcs and angles,there is nothing to suggest Bane could do the same.
Except the fact that he casually achieves a feat that is twice as good as the two you provided me around the same time he considers the rainstorm feat impossible. So far you have completely and utterly failed to prove the superiority of those feats.

Prove his skill increased. He had no duels during the subsequent years after his amped "victory" on Tython. And he was slower, weaker, etc. He was also amped when he knocked Lsu down, also that doesn't make him skilled. It just means he knocked her down while amped. lol
Lsu was amped as well when that happened, and Bane's invulnerability had nothing to do with that maneuver. Bane's amp was also being partially negated by battle meditation.

Being able to outmaneuver a BM invigorated Echani weapons master is very damn impressive.

carthage
He was amped and Malgus has superior feats across the board than Bane in all other areas.

Everything stated in text doesn't make rain drops any faster than blaster bolts. Try again.

He has no unamped force feats to suggest he can defeat any of them or kill them with his power. His lightning can be absorbed by a saber, his TK only killed non force sensitives in DOE, and his feats unamped are pathetic.

Glad to admit you think deflecting slower moving rain drops is more impressive than blaster bolts. His feat is inferior by virtue of that. Even Qui Gon Jin moved his saber fast enough to form a shield similar to what Bane did. You aren't proving anything using non cannon calculations, and bringing up a feat that even PT Jedi have duplicated lol

Who cares? Bane was still invulnerable to most of her attacks, and he was amped as well. He wasn't "negated" at all. Raskta was the only one effectively fighting, everyone else was useless. Even then she still stabbed him six times before he reached her, and her reflexes in an unamped duel as an Echani would be better than his as he's slower and weaker.

Not when your invulnerable, amped, and your other opponents are worthless
thumb up

Emperordmb
He was amped and Malgus has superior feats across the board than Bane in all other areas.
What the **** do you mean he was amped?

Everything stated in text doesn't make rain drops any faster than blaster bolts. Try again.
You would have a point here if either Vader or Malgus were defending themselves from nearly as many blasterbolts as Bane was raindrops.

He has no unamped force feats to suggest he can defeat any of them or kill them with his power. His lightning can be absorbed by a saber, his TK only killed non force sensitives in DOE, and his feats unamped are pathetic.
LOL Githany is very inferior to even POD Bane. The text also states that Lsu isn't good at defending against force attacks.

Glad to admit you think deflecting slower moving rain drops is more impressive than blaster bolts. His feat is inferior by virtue of that. Even Qui Gon Jin moved his saber fast enough to form a shield similar to what Bane did. You aren't proving anything using non cannon calculations, and bringing up a feat that even PT Jedi have duplicated lol
The text pretty much confirms that Bane's rainstorm feat>>>>Vader and Malgus's feats of deflecting fire from three shooters.

Your inability to grasp something so simple concerns me greatly.

Who cares? Bane was still invulnerable to most of her attacks, and he was amped as well. He wasn't "negated" at all. Raskta was the only one effectively fighting, everyone else was useless. Even then she still stabbed him six times before he reached her, and her reflexes in an unamped duel as an Echani would be better than his as he's slower and weaker.
Bane's invulnerability had nothing to do with that maneuver. Battle meditation is confirmed to negate enemies btw. Her stabbing him six times doesn't mean he couldn't block her blows, he just didn't because he had no need to.

carthage
Orbalisks, his feats on Lehon, his feats on Korriban, etc.

And your feat would be impressive if rain drops weren't slower than blaster bolts. Malgus moved his blade as fast as Bane did, and other people have done the same exact thing sans the drain drops

Confirmation bias thumb up. I never admitted Malgus's feat was slower, I said Jinn and PT Jedi essentially moved their blades as fast as Bane did. You have not refuted and or even bother to acknowledge the speed of blaster bolts is faster than rain, the fact Bane didn't block every drop- he outmanuevered them as well, and the fact Bane has never blocked blaster bolts without being boosted by either orbalisks or a nexus.

The amp is the only reason Bane could manuever, he isn't as skilled as Raskta and he was heavily protected as well as amped by the orbalisks fueling his rage. Raskta's amp was miniscule in comparison. Nothing proves he could dodge her in combat on neutral ground, as he's older, slower, and weaker and his reflexes are inferior to an Echani's as a weak middle-Aged human male. He might be faster than her if she was made of rain drops though thumb up

Emperordmb
Orbalisks, his feats on Lehon, his feats on Korriban, etc.
Actually that feat may have been in ROT, but it was prior to him acquiring the orbalisk armor.

And your feat would be impressive if rain drops weren't slower than blaster bolts. Malgus moved his blade as fast as Bane did, and other people have done the same exact thing sans the drain drops. Confirmation bias thumb up. I never admitted Malgus's feat was slower, I said Jinn and PT Jedi essentially moved their blades as fast as Bane did. You have not refuted and or even bother to acknowledge the speed of blaster bolts is faster than rain, the fact Bane didn't block every drop- he outmanuevered them as well, and the fact Bane has never blocked blaster bolts without being boosted by either orbalisks or a nexus.
With the superior speed of the blasterbolts and the greater number of the raindrops, the only thing that proves which is superior is the fact that Bane considered the rainstorm feat impossible, even though he was capable of casually deflecting blasterfire from twice as many shooters as Vader or Malgus.

Again your inability to grasp this simple line of thought is astonishing to say the least.

The amp is the only reason Bane could manuever, he isn't as skilled as Raskta and he was heavily protected as well as amped by the orbalisks fueling his rage. Raskta's amp was miniscule in comparison. Nothing proves he could dodge her in combat on neutral ground, as he's older, slower, and weaker and his reflexes are inferior to an Echani's as a weak middle-Aged human male. He might be faster than her if she was made of rain drops though thumb up
The weight of the orbalisks would actually reduce his agility, making it harder for him to maneuver. The Orbalisks also clouded his tactical mind, making it more difficult for him to actually utilize cunning such as that in combat. Battle meditation is not miniscule, particularly when it is concentrated into only a few fighters.

ares834
Team wins.

Stigma
^ I second that.

Bane could kill each of them 1v1 (with Lsu being an extremely close fight at least) but all of them at once, Bane dies.

Nephthys
No, Bane takes this. Without Battle Meditation these guys cannot stand up to him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, I'm not seeing how Bane vs Lsu alone is a close fight.

NewGuy01
Lol, there should definitely be reasonable doubt that Bane can defeat both Rastka and Kas'im simultaneously while they have a third and capable fighter backing them up here.

Q99
Trio. Kas'im and Raskta are hard enough, both combined will disarm him and go to town in melee. Gith'll be only a minor aid but another body doesn't hurt.

Nephthys
Lol, no. Without BM they lack the speed, strength and ability to mess with Bane close up. He was pushing the strike team back without it in RoT. Even in PoD Bane was superior to Kas'im, by DoE he outclasses him like he outclasses Raskta in RoT. Not even mentioning that only Kas'im has a chance the block his Force powers. Raskta gets punted into a wall, Githani gets lightninged and then Bane obliterates Kas'im.

carthage
Originally posted by Nephthys
Lol, no. Without BM they lack the speed, strength and ability to mess with Bane close up. He was pushing the strike team back without it in RoT. Even in PoD Bane was superior to Kas'im, by DoE he outclasses him like he outclasses Raskta in RoT. Not even mentioning that only Kas'im has a chance the block his Force powers. Raskta gets punted into a wall, Githani gets lightninged and then Bane obliterates Kas'im.

Bane has no speed feats to suggest he can outmaneuver or kill them. Bane's showings of TK are also much weaker then when he was on a nexus or with orbalisks. He only broke boxes and hurt the organs of soldiers when he was running out of the prisons for his best showing in DOE lol. There is no reason to believe he'd hurt Raskta, Kas'im or Githany with his TK. Also lightning can be absorbed by a lightsaber, the only person who might die from it is Githany. Bane isn't killing anyone with his force abilities

Emperordmb
The only person you could argue as having capable enough force defenses would be Kas'im no expression

Edit: I mean the only person you could argue with reason and logic and legitimacy.

carthage
His TK is arguably not strong enough to penetrate his shields.

So nope.

NewGuy01
The only person you could argue as having capable enough force defenses would be Kas'im no expression

Edit: I mean the only person you could argue with reason and logic and legitimacy.

Couldn't Kas'im protect the others Farfalla-style though?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I'm not sure if a Sith would actually do that. In any case as a Jedi it would seem Farfalla is a more practiced hand at shielding others.

NewGuy01
I'm not sure if a Sith would actually do that.

He would if faced with an opponent he cannot defeat by himself.

carthage
Bane could probably deflect rain to drown Kas'im.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Possibly, but Farfalla only did that when amped by BM. Kas'im's reflexes might not be enough to prevent injury or death should Bane Force Push someone. That is if his Force Push doesn't injure or kill them upon impact without the BM making Raskta's + Githany's defense stronger. Plus I wonder if their teamwork would be up to snuff to do that. Especially without the Battle Meditation.

I also doubt Kas'im himself could resist Bane's power. He only dealt with a small portion of a Wave before, and Bane is much stronger than he was in PoD.

carthage
Lots of mights, what if's, and personal theoretical nonsense and not really anything based on feats. All of Bane's best telekinetic showings were ironically in POD and some in ROT, there is no real reason to believe he got any stronger or more skilled. Maybe physically stronger but he hadn't fought a duel the decade after his Tython duel, and he admitted he was slower, weaker, and had turned altogether near useless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.