KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Bane vs Enemy Strike Team

Darth Bane vs Enemy Strike Team
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil
- - - vs - - -
Kas'im: Path of Destruction
Githany: Path of Destruction
Raskta Lsu: Rule of Two

Battleground: Open area, Ruusan
Morales: Both teams fight to death
Position: 10 meter difference in teams

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Jul 9th, 2014 at 11:46 PM

Old Post Jul 9th, 2014 11:40 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

So is this Orbalisk Bane? He should take this then, undoubtedly.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jul 9th, 2014 11:44 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Edited it.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 9th, 2014 11:46 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I'll still go with Bane.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2014 11:46 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Bane dies. Raskta would've killed him with his stupid teacher Kas'im, and his girlfriend, and Raskta he gets overwhelmed and dies.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 01:07 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm going with Bane. Kas'im is truly the greatest threat here. Bane would demolish his other two opponents, and then defeat Kas'im as well.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 01:22 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Kas'im isn't that much better than Raskta tbh.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 01:24 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Kas'im isn't the greatest threat, and Bane hasn't proven his fighting skill against multiple force users unamped. Bane dies horribly here after maybe killing Githany and Kas'im. Raskta would kill him on her own.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 01:24 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kas'im isn't that much better than Raskta tbh.

Originally posted by carthage
Kas'im isn't the greatest threat, and Bane hasn't proven his fighting skill against multiple force users unamped. Bane dies horribly here after maybe killing Githany and Kas'im. Raskta would kill him on her own.

Lsu would get wrecked by Bane's force abilities.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 01:38 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

When he was amped. Bane has no good telekinetic showings on DOE, apart from rubbing the insides and causing the death of soldiers lol

Raskta is more skilled and unamped is likely closer in speed to Bane, considering Bane is slower than he was in ROT. The team has this

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 01:41 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

[B]When he was amped.

She was amped too and was stated to not be very good at defending against force attacks. Your assertion that Bane could not penetrate her force defenses is one made in error.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 01:45 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by Emperordmb
She was amped too and was stated to not be very good at defending against force attacks. Your assertion that Bane could not penetrate her force defenses is one made in error.

He was amped when he made that force wave. There is no indication it would be of similar strength unamped. His force feats off nexus are lacking in power. Your assertion that Bane can one shot her with force attacks, when almost all of his best showings are on nexuses/amped is one made in error

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 01:47 AM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Honestly Bane wins this, he obviously stronger than an unamped Raskta Lsu and has already defeated Kas'im so he shouldn't have to much much trouble and Bane might be familiar with Githany's style so he already has a definitive edge over the entire team. Victory goes to Bane in a mildly difficult fight

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 01:55 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Strength never mattered as his supposed "Strength" didn't earn him a victory over Zannah. I agree he'd beat Kas'im but that's because he sucks, but there is nothing to indicate he can handle both Kas'im and Githany at once. He has zero dueling feats to show unamped to prove he can beat this team.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 01:57 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

He was amped when he made that force wave. There is no indication it would be of similar strength unamped. His force feats off nexus are lacking in power. Your assertion that Bane can one shot her with force attacks, when almost all of his best showings are on nexuses/amped is one made in error

You doubt DOE Bane's strength in the force?

He has demonstrated some of the greatest force lightning in the mythos unamped. He was described as having near infinite power unamped. He was described as having fearsome power and being a true champion of the Dark Side unamped. He achieved one of the best speed feats in the mythos unamped.

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy, but edited by Emperordmb to apply to his own situation.
No **** it I'm not backing down, You constantly bring down Bane and every single attempt I make on truthfully providing people with knowledge of his strength and prowess. I wont let your ignorance keep misleading people about His power.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 02:00 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Strength never mattered as his supposed "Strength" didn't earn him a victory over Zannah. I agree he'd beat Kas'im but that's because he sucks, but there is nothing to indicate he can handle both Kas'im and Githany at once. He has zero dueling feats to show unamped to prove he can beat this team.

Bane was winning their fight before she whipped out the Tendrils, and please... who all do you see being capable of dealing with those tendrils?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 02:02 AM
EnterLordVader
Restricted

Account Restricted

empiredmb

"From my point of view the jedi are evil!"

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 02:03 AM
Click here to Send EnterLordVader a Private Message Find more posts by EnterLordVader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

He has demonstrated some of the greatest force lightning in the mythos unamped. He was described as having near infinite power unamped. He was described as having fearsome power and being a true champion of the Dark Side unamped. He achieved one of the best speed feats in the mythos unamped.

And he brought down the entire ****ing Rakatan temple to its knees, DEVESTATED the greatest swordswoman of her time, defeated the great battlemaster of the sith order, Trained the only person that ever defeated him in a fair fight. and above all created the rule of two.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 02:05 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Bane was winning their fight before she whipped out the Tendrils, and please... who all do you see being capable of dealing with those tendrils?

No he wasn't, he wasn't pressing her she held her own and wtfpwned him with tendrils from a nexus. He wasn't strong enough to overpower her.

quote:

He has demonstrated some of the greatest force lightning in the mythos unamped. He was described as having near infinite power unamped. He was described as having fearsome power and being a true champion of the Dark Side unamped. He achieved one of the best speed feats in the mythos unamped

quote:
He was described as having near infinite power

Obvious hyperbole

Lol @ being the true darkside champion. His speed feat is inferior to Vader and Malgus's, he deflected rain not multiple blaster volleys, and lightning can be absorbed by a saber. But since this is irrelevant to the topic, he doesn't have any feats to suggest he can defeat this team. He is less skilled than Kas'im and Raskta, and he has no dueling feats against anyone to suggest he can beat an entire team of trained force sensitives.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 02:06 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
And he brought down the entire ****ing Rakatan temple to its knees, DEVESTATED the greatest swordswoman of her time, defeated the great battlemaster of the sith order, Trained the only person that ever defeated him in a fair fight. and above all created the rule of two.

Nexus feat. and Who cares if he made the rule of two? That says nothing about how pathetic he was as a duelist.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2014 02:06 AM