KMC League in DC Universe Online Discussion Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MF DELPH
Hello All,

I was thinking of starting a theme league on DC Universe online for members of this forum to join and play together on the USPS Server (PS3 & PS4 Players). I haven't decided on a name yet so I'll need the help of interested parties to come up with names (KMC Corps was my initial thought).

The theme of the league would be having your toon(s) styled after a character which is represented in one of the forms of media we discuss, so it's a pretty broad range of options. You can be anyone from Darth Bane to Superman to Samus to Voldemort to Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The primary stipulation would be the accuracy of your look. You can be any fictional character from any medium we discuss on this site with any power you choose, just try to be as closely styled to the character you choose as the styles in the game will allow.

Anyway, for those interested, post here and let's get this organized.

Branlor Swift
I would but none of my characters are modeled after anything besides my gay Colossus though I guess that fits.

MF DELPH
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.