KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » KMC League in DC Universe Online Discussion Thread

KMC League in DC Universe Online Discussion Thread
Started by: MF DELPH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

KMC League in DC Universe Online Discussion Thread

Hello All,

I was thinking of starting a theme league on DC Universe online for members of this forum to join and play together on the USPS Server (PS3 & PS4 Players). I haven't decided on a name yet so I'll need the help of interested parties to come up with names (KMC Corps was my initial thought).

The theme of the league would be having your toon(s) styled after a character which is represented in one of the forms of media we discuss, so it's a pretty broad range of options. You can be anyone from Darth Bane to Superman to Samus to Voldemort to Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The primary stipulation would be the accuracy of your look. You can be any fictional character from any medium we discuss on this site with any power you choose, just try to be as closely styled to the character you choose as the styles in the game will allow.

Anyway, for those interested, post here and let's get this organized.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jul 18th, 2014 05:45 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I would but none of my characters are modeled after anything besides my gay Colossus though I guess that fits.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2014 10:18 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

laughing

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 02:18 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote