Ajunta Pall vs Tenebrous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Who wins??? Battle of the "implied to be pretty powerful" Sith Lords.

Takes place on Korriban.

S_W_LeGenD
The original Exiles were very powerful from what I have gathered. Ajunta Pall was the leader I think.

carthage
Tenebrous based on the his showings.

Nephthys
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
The original Exiles were very powerful from what I have gathered. Ajunta Pall was the leader I think.

Yes. And we know from Karnuss Muur's appearances that they were very powerful and masterful of the dark side. For Ajunta Pall to be even greater than Muur is very impressive imo.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Nephthys
Yes. And we know from Karnuss Muur's appearances that they were very powerful and masterful of the dark side. For Ajunta Pall to be even greater than Muur is very impressive imo.
Indeed

If I recall correctly, Celeste Morne overwhelmed Vader with power of Muur.

In-fact, Muur proposed to Vader that the latter could use his help to dispose off Palpatine, right?

Nephthys
Yes.

Q99

Yes. We've seen two Exiles in action. Muur, and his rival Dreypa, who even hindered by amnesia was walking over the Lost Tribe with ease.

I likewise thus place Ajunta pretty high and think he'll probably take Tenebrous.

NewGuy01
Tenebrous isn't implied to be powerful besides his Banite lineage. He has great feats around the board despite them not being plentiful.

That said, Ajunta is difficult to judge. He's apparently lesser than Kun, though.

ares834
If I recall correctly, Celeste Morne overwhelmed Vader with power of Muur.

She sicked Rakghouls on him. Not bested him in combat.

As for Pall, it's hard to tell how powerful he truly is. IIRC Kreia pretty much claimed he sucked.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by ares834
She sicked Rakghouls on him. Not bested him in combat.

As for Pall, it's hard to tell how powerful he truly is. IIRC Kreia pretty much claimed he sucked.

Kreia said that he thought what he did(accepting the light side after so many years) was weak of him a betrayal of character I think. She also said that many believed that Ajunta Got his power from the blade. and that they feared the blade more than him I think

ares834
Yeah, which seems (at least to me) to be her saying that Pall wasn't really all that great (especially since his sword sucks ass).

Nephthys
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Kreia said that he thought what he did(accepting the light side after so many years) was weak of him a betrayal of character I think. She also said that many believed that Ajunta Got his power from the blade. and that they feared the blade more than him I think

It sounds like she's just being pissy that he returned to the Light. We know Pall is legit since he was Muur's superior and Muur is a ****in' badass.

Q99
Vader was afraid using Muur's power to best Sidious would be 'trading one master for another.'

Originally posted by NewGuy01

That said, Ajunta is difficult to judge. He's apparently lesser than Kun, though.

He is? That'd seem odd to me.

Fated Xtasy
Yeah, which seems (at least to me) to be her saying that Pall wasn't really all that great (especially since his sword sucks ass).

I Found the quote here ya go smile.

"This way leads to the tomb of Ajunta Pall, a fierce Sith Lord. According to legend, the blade was more fearsome than the Master, Leading to his demise."
Link on hand if you need it Ares834 wink

It seems like kreia is recalling a legend, not a true fact. So Ajunta's power and skill is up for debate imo

DarthAnt66
Dark Side Revan beat his spirit. http://r19.imgfast.net/users/1916/39/10/06/smiles/3547732828.gif
Ajunta Pall's TK is said to be a "great power."

ares834
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I Found the quote here ya go smile.

"This way leads to the tomb of Ajunta Pall, a fierce Sith Lord. According to legend, the blade was more fearsome than the Master, Leading to his demise."
Link on hand if you need it Ares834 wink

It seems like kreia is recalling a legend, not a true fact. So Ajunta's power and skill is up for debate imo

Yeah, I found a video. She could be wrong but ultimately we have no clue about really anything concerning Pall.

BTW, not saying Tenebrous wins. I think the dude is overrated as **** on this forum.

DarthAnt66
According to Uthar Wynn, Naga Sadow was greater then Ajunta Pall.
(Then again, I don't know how reliable this source is at all.)
http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/17/73/92/12/swag_s10.jpg

Fated Xtasy
Yeah, I found a video. She could be wrong but ultimately we have no clue about really anything concerning Pall.

BTW, not saying Tenebrous wins. I think the dude is overrated as **** on this forum.
agreed thumb up

I tend to ignore these types of matches, were we know absolutely nothing about it, but Ajunta is one of the few Sith lords I think really deserves more attention from SW authors.

ares834
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
According to Uthar Wynn, Naga Sadow was greater then Ajunta Pall.
(Then again, I don't know how reliable this source is at all.)
http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/17/73/92/12/swag_s10.jpg

Well Ragnos>Sadow that's pretty much fact at this point... So I'm not going to put much credence toward that statement.

Nephthys
Freedon Nadd >

Q99
It may be that Ajunta's legend is just too old.

And/or since he seemed to be faltering on his devotion to the dark side later on, his sith spirit wasn't one of the ones blaring "I WAS TOTALLY AWESOME! BELIEVE ME!" like so many do.

NewGuy01
Exar Kun has three statements confirming him as the most powerful of the ancient Sith.

Which sucks, because Karness and Hord had potential...

DarthAnt66
I am familiar with only one. Care to share when you have the chance? Thanks.

NewGuy01
I can't grab them right now, I'm out of town.

If it helps, I believe one is from the data banks, another is from the official fact file, and the final one is from Anderson.

Nephthys
It's not as if being less powerful than Kun makes Karness and Hord not some of the greatest Sith ever. All are above Tenebrous imo.

DarthAnt66
You underestimate Tenebrous then.

Nephthys
Or you underestimate Kun, Muur and Hord.

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Exar Kun has three statements confirming him as the most powerful of the ancient Sith.

Which sucks, because Karness and Hord had potential...

Are we sure the original Exiles are included in that?

And Quotes from who? Because not all sources would know.

It's not as if being less powerful than Kun makes Karness and Hord not some of the greatest Sith ever. All are above Tenebrous imo.

Hah, a fair enough point.

Emperordmb
I'm going with ol' Tenny here.

Sinious
I find it more likely that Hord > Kun even if its stated otherwise tbh.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Q99
Vader was afraid using Muur's power to best Sidious would be 'trading one master for another.'
laughing out loud

This is funny.

On a serious note, it seems that Vader was getting wiser.

Q99

On a serious note, it seems that Vader was getting wiser.

"A sith master in an indestructible talisman? ... yea, I'm going to be careful on that."

Though he likely still would've tried to use it, if with caution, if things had gone better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.