KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Ajunta Pall vs Tenebrous

Ajunta Pall vs Tenebrous
Started by: Nephthys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Ajunta Pall vs Tenebrous

Who wins??? Battle of the "implied to be pretty powerful" Sith Lords.

Takes place on Korriban.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 04:32 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

The original Exiles were very powerful from what I have gathered. Ajunta Pall was the leader I think.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 05:00 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Tenebrous based on the his showings.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 05:02 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
The original Exiles were very powerful from what I have gathered. Ajunta Pall was the leader I think.

Yes. And we know from Karnuss Muur's appearances that they were very powerful and masterful of the dark side. For Ajunta Pall to be even greater than Muur is very impressive imo.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 05:02 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by Nephthys
Yes. And we know from Karnuss Muur's appearances that they were very powerful and masterful of the dark side. For Ajunta Pall to be even greater than Muur is very impressive imo.

Indeed

If I recall correctly, Celeste Morne overwhelmed Vader with power of Muur.

In-fact, Muur proposed to Vader that the latter could use his help to dispose off Palpatine, right?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 05:05 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yes.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 05:12 PM
Q99

Originally posted by Nephthys

Yes. We've seen two Exiles in action. Muur, and his rival Dreypa, who even hindered by amnesia was walking over the Lost Tribe with ease.

I likewise thus place Ajunta pretty high and think he'll probably take Tenebrous.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 09:36 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Tenebrous isn't implied to be powerful besides his Banite lineage. He has great feats around the board despite them not being plentiful.

That said, Ajunta is difficult to judge. He's apparently lesser than Kun, though.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 09:38 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
If I recall correctly, Celeste Morne overwhelmed Vader with power of Muur.

She sicked Rakghouls on him. Not bested him in combat.

As for Pall, it's hard to tell how powerful he truly is. IIRC Kreia pretty much claimed he sucked.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 09:41 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by ares834
She sicked Rakghouls on him. Not bested him in combat.

As for Pall, it's hard to tell how powerful he truly is. IIRC Kreia pretty much claimed he sucked.

Kreia said that he thought what he did(accepting the light side after so many years) was weak of him a betrayal of character I think. She also said that many believed that Ajunta Got his power from the blade. and that they feared the blade more than him I think

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 09:46 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Yeah, which seems (at least to me) to be her saying that Pall wasn't really all that great (especially since his sword sucks ass).

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 09:49 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Kreia said that he thought what he did(accepting the light side after so many years) was weak of him a betrayal of character I think. She also said that many believed that Ajunta Got his power from the blade. and that they feared the blade more than him I think

It sounds like she's just being pissy that he returned to the Light. We know Pall is legit since he was Muur's superior and Muur is a ****in' badass.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 09:52 PM
Q99

Vader was afraid using Muur's power to best Sidious would be 'trading one master for another.'

Originally posted by NewGuy01

That said, Ajunta is difficult to judge. He's apparently lesser than Kun, though.

He is? That'd seem odd to me.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 09:53 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Yeah, which seems (at least to me) to be her saying that Pall wasn't really all that great (especially since his sword sucks ass).

I Found the quote here ya go smile.

"This way leads to the tomb of Ajunta Pall, a fierce Sith Lord. According to legend, the blade was more fearsome than the Master, Leading to his demise."
Link on hand if you need it Ares834 wink

It seems like kreia is recalling a legend, not a true fact. So Ajunta's power and skill is up for debate imo

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 09:55 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Dark Side Revan beat his spirit. (please log in to view the image)
Ajunta Pall's TK is said to be a "great power."

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 09:55 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I Found the quote here ya go smile.

"This way leads to the tomb of Ajunta Pall, a fierce Sith Lord. According to legend, the blade was more fearsome than the Master, Leading to his demise."
Link on hand if you need it Ares834 wink

It seems like kreia is recalling a legend, not a true fact. So Ajunta's power and skill is up for debate imo

Yeah, I found a video. She could be wrong but ultimately we have no clue about really anything concerning Pall.

BTW, not saying Tenebrous wins. I think the dude is overrated as **** on this forum.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 09:58 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

According to Uthar Wynn, Naga Sadow was greater then Ajunta Pall.
(Then again, I don't know how reliable this source is at all.)
(please log in to view the image)

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 09:59 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Yeah, I found a video. She could be wrong but ultimately we have no clue about really anything concerning Pall.

BTW, not saying Tenebrous wins. I think the dude is overrated as **** on this forum.

agreed thumb up

I tend to ignore these types of matches, were we know absolutely nothing about it, but Ajunta is one of the few Sith lords I think really deserves more attention from SW authors.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 10:02 PM
ares834

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
According to Uthar Wynn, Naga Sadow was greater then Ajunta Pall.
(Then again, I don't know how reliable this source is at all.)
(please log in to view the image)

Well Ragnos>Sadow that's pretty much fact at this point... So I'm not going to put much credence toward that statement.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 10:03 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Freedon Nadd >

Old Post Jul 19th, 2014 10:06 PM