Satele Shan vs Nomi Sunrider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

Emperordmb
I'm going with Satele here, though Nomi should put up a reasonably good fight based on accolades.

Satele's power with TK was such the she could crush or blow up Hex droids with a gesture, and Hex droids have a chassis stronger than durasteel. Her abilities with tutaminus were also advanced to the point where she could catch a lightsaber blade with her hands for a little while, albeit with great difficulty. As far as her martial skills go, when she fought with her lightsaber as Grand Master, Ax remarked that while violence was an art form for the Sith, it seemed to be life itself for Satele. I've grown to respect Satele a lot more after reading most of Fatal Alliance.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm going with Satele here, though Nomi should put up a reasonably good fight based on accolades.

Satele's power with TK was such the she could crush or blow up Hex droids with a gesture, and Hex droids have a chassis stronger than durasteel. Her abilities with tutaminus were also advanced to the point where she could catch a lightsaber blade with her hands for a little while, albeit with great difficulty. As far as her martial skills go, when she fought with her lightsaber as Grand Master, Ax remarked that while violence was an art form for the Sith, it seemed to be life itself for Satele. I've grown to respect Satele a lot more after reading most of Fatal Alliance. Oh yea I love how Eldon Ax starts believing there might be something to Jedi philosophy just from watching Satele Shan fight. And Eldon Ax is not a person to show respect to anyone.

S_W_LeGenD
Satele Shan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.