Beyonder, House of M Scarlet Witch, Franklin richards vs DC heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedKordJRBOSS
Rules:
1. Battle takes place in Metropolis.
2. Win via death or K.O.
3. Morals on for everyone.
4. Team 2 has 5 month prep.

Black adam
WWIII Black Adam
Superman
Kal-EL
(Silver Age) Kal-EL
Red Superman
Sinestro Parrallax
Mon-el
Lobo
Dr. Fate
Tim Hunter
Blue Superman
Ultraman
Super boy/Superman Prime
Post-Crisis Superman
Modern Superman
Chistopher Kent
Kingdom Come Superman
Sunshine Superman
All-Star Superman
Black Zero
Darskeid
Justice league war Darkseid
Post- crisis Darkseid
Spectre
Phantom Stranger
Green Lantern Hal
Parallax Hal
Green lantern John Stewart
Green lantern Kyle Rayner
White lantern Kyle Rayner
Mogo
Zeus
Guardians of oa
Wizard shazam
Captain Marvel Shazam
Mary marvel
swamp thing
Highfather Izaya
Captain atom
Post-crisis captain atom
Monarch captain atom
Wally West Flash
Bart Allen Flash
Barry Allen Flash
Jay Garrick Flash
Martian Manhunter
Fernus
Yellow lantern Mongul

One_Angry_Scot
I take it this is Pre-Retcon?

One_Angry_Scot
If so even that team has no chance, he killed Death across the entire multiverse then brought her back. The only real people to possibly threaten or beat him in a fight are either HOTU Thanos or HOTU Akhenaten.

zopzop
Beyonder wins. Hell, put HoM SW and Franklin on the opposite team and he still wins.

DTM
Originally posted by zopzop
Beyonder wins. Hell, put HoM SW and Franklin on the opposite team and he still wins.

If this is pre retcon, I agree 100%.

zopzop
Originally posted by DTM
If this is pre retcon, I agree 100%.
Even post retcon. The majority of his feats and fights from SWI and SWII were NEVER retconned.

Epicurus
He was below Celestials. Franklin is above Celestials. Do the math.

DTM
Actually, All of SW 1 and 2 was retconned, as far as his power levels go anyway, and then he was retconned again (they must have really hated him to retcon/depower him Twice). stick out tongue

zopzop
Originally posted by DTM
Actually, All of SW 1 and 2 was retconned, as far as his power levels go anyway, and then he was retconned again (they must have really hated him to retcon/depower him Twice). stick out tongue
Nope.

Check the handbooks they confirm almost all of his pre retcon showings are still valid.

1) He wiped out Death across the entire Multiverse and all the powers and principalities of the multiverse (this included the LT) couldn't' stop him or undo the damage he did. He had a change of heart and reversed the havoc he caused.
2) He withstood a BILLION DIMENSION slagging sucker shot to the face and just coughed afterward.
3) Mephisto harnessed some of his power in a machine specifically made to destroy him, after he killed/resurrected Death, and he enlisted Eternity to add his power to that machine to attempt to kill the Beyonder. Despite all that power, they STILL weren't sure if it would work.
4) Molecule Man absorbed all the free energy in the MULTIVERSE in order to reinforce a force field he created to keep the Beyonder out, the Beyonder laughed then shattered it with one hit.
5) Beyonder threw a tantrum, but didn't directly attack anything, yet he caused multiverse wide destruction.
6) Spiderman, who had his power for a billionth of a second, remade ALL CREATION with it.

Epicurus
Yeah, because the board gives so much preference to handbooks. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DTM
Really? When did they retcon the 2 retcons and make all that happened in SWs valid? Last I heard they took down the Beyonder from the SUPREME BEING to a partial Cosmic Cube, then took him down further to a mutant inhuman.

zopzop
Originally posted by DTM
Really? When did they retcon the 2 retcons and make all that happened in SWs valid? Last I heard they took down the Beyonder from the SUPREME BEING to a partial Cosmic Cube, then took him down further to a mutant inhuman.
None of that retconned his feats and fights. In the examples I gave above, they were confirmed in multiple handbook entries : Beyonder's, Death's, Mephisto's, Eternity's, and Molecule Man's. All this is post Retcon.

On panel, the Trial of Death was confirmed in an issue of Quasar. Spiderman remaking all creation in a billionth of a second with the Beyonder's power happened on panel in Spiderman and the Secret Wars. All of this is post retcon.

Then you have the TRANS MULTIVERSAL showdown between post Retcon MM and Beyonder that was wrecking havoc across the OMNIVERSE.

Glorificus
Beyonder isn't even needed here. Batshit HoM Wanda alone could just wish away the entire opposing team. The only person that has a chance of resisting is The Spectre.

dynamix
i see Tim Hunter and Swamp Thing (depending on form) being the only challenge. But i don't think they ever reached their potential. So with available showing of the two and combine effort of the others on the team, it's spite....against DC. The marvel team are elite reality warper.

TedKordJRBOSS
Originally posted by dynamix
i see Tim Hunter and Swamp Thing (depending on form) being the only challenge. But i don't think they ever reached their potential. So with available showing of the two and combine effort of the others on the team, it's spite....against DC. The marvel team are elite reality warper.
I was going to add Bat-mite & Volthoom but I don't know why I didn't do it

Mr Master
==========================

Hey there friends.

Beyonder's essence, his true self, was never stated/depicted to be below Celestials,
that was his far weaker incarnation called Kosmos. (basically a limited shell)

Also, Zop ain't lying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.