Batman Vs Dark Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
DB is transported to the new52DC and sets up shop in Gotham to experiment on this reality's meta gene, figuring the only human Batman to be a viable but minimal threat, and intrigued by meta humans like Croc, Clayface, and Man-Bat.

Its a given that Batman can suss out the new player in Gotham, but, can he defeat a prepped DB in his own lair?

maxivitopowe
No he dies

riv6672
Well, thank you SO much for ending the thread.

Delta1938
Originally posted by riv6672
DB is transported to the new52DC and sets up shop in Gotham to experiment on this reality's meta gene, figuring the only human Batman to be a viable but minimal threat, and intrigued by meta humans like Croc, Clayface, and Man-Bat.

Its a given that Batman can suss out the new player in Gotham, but, can he defeat a prepped DB in his own lair?

I'm not going to participate in the topic itself(it interests me, but I don't feel qualified, so I'm just gonna read), but gotta ask, what exactly do you mean by a "prepped DB?" You said he finds Batman to be a "minimal threat," so it doesn't seem likely he'd prepare specifically for Batman. You mean whatever gear/defenses he'd generally have in his lair?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
No he dies

DB brings him back to life, kills again.

riv6672
Originally posted by Delta1938
I'm not going to participate in the topic itself(it interests me, but I don't feel qualified, so I'm just gonna read), but gotta ask, what exactly do you mean by a "prepped DB?" You said he finds Batman to be a "minimal threat," so it doesn't seem likely he'd prepare specifically for Batman. You mean whatever gear/defenses he'd generally have in his lair?
Well, i said minimal but viable.
DB wouldnt want to set up in Metropolis, NYC or Central City, but even though Gotham's hero is just a man in a suit, DB would realize he'd be wise to prepare for an eventual confrontation.
So, by prep i mean actual prep, based on whatever DB can learn about Batman.
Given this is an evil version of one of the MUs smartest characters...

Glad you like this idea, BTW.

BruceSkywalker
batman wins lmao

riv6672
Well you cant argue with lmao.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.