KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman Vs Dark Beast

Batman Vs Dark Beast
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Batman Vs Dark Beast

DB is transported to the new52DC and sets up shop in Gotham to experiment on this reality's meta gene, figuring the only human Batman to be a viable but minimal threat, and intrigued by meta humans like Croc, Clayface, and Man-Bat.

Its a given that Batman can suss out the new player in Gotham, but, can he defeat a prepped DB in his own lair?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 12:18 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

No he dies

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 12:38 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Well, thank you SO much for ending the thread.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 01:52 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Re: Batman Vs Dark Beast

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
DB is transported to the new52DC and sets up shop in Gotham to experiment on this reality's meta gene, figuring the only human Batman to be a viable but minimal threat, and intrigued by meta humans like Croc, Clayface, and Man-Bat.

Its a given that Batman can suss out the new player in Gotham, but, can he defeat a prepped DB in his own lair?

I'm not going to participate in the topic itself(it interests me, but I don't feel qualified, so I'm just gonna read), but gotta ask, what exactly do you mean by a "prepped DB?" You said he finds Batman to be a "minimal threat," so it doesn't seem likely he'd prepare specifically for Batman. You mean whatever gear/defenses he'd generally have in his lair?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 02:22 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by maxivitopowe
No he dies

DB brings him back to life, kills again.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 02:43 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Re: Re: Batman Vs Dark Beast

Originally posted by Delta1938
I'm not going to participate in the topic itself(it interests me, but I don't feel qualified, so I'm just gonna read), but gotta ask, what exactly do you mean by a "prepped DB?" You said he finds Batman to be a "minimal threat," so it doesn't seem likely he'd prepare specifically for Batman. You mean whatever gear/defenses he'd generally have in his lair?

Well, i said minimal but viable.
DB wouldnt want to set up in Metropolis, NYC or Central City, but even though Gotham's hero is just a man in a suit, DB would realize he'd be wise to prepare for an eventual confrontation.
So, by prep i mean actual prep, based on whatever DB can learn about Batman.
Given this is an evil version of one of the MUs smartest characters...

Glad you like this idea, BTW.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 06:23 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

batman wins lmao

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 06:27 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Well you cant argue with lmao.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 06:36 PM