Spider-Man, Blade & Werewolf by Night vs. Luke Cage, Ironfist & Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Standard gear & equipment

Who wins?

CadenceV2
This is a nice match up. I am leaning toward team 1 .

While team 2 looks impressive they have many obstacles to overcome. One being Blade. He has the speed and skill to take on anyone on team 2. His healing factor will also ensure he can hang in there against the attacks of anyone on there. He also has the major skill to compete. His weapons can cut up Vibranium since the sword is adamantium, and that should apply to Luke Cage skin as well with his strength.

Werewolf by Night has healing factor as well, and can tank straight Hulk punches to the face with little effect. Jack also has strength around sated two tons. He is not that skilled as a savage werewolf, and the times Jack is in control only adds a little to the skill advantage. However Jack has beaten Sabertooth, Dracula, and Deadpool in fights. I see no reason why Jack cannot compete here with his raw stats. He also has insane claws to by pass the Vibranium armor of BP. Luke cage may seem tough, but WBN choked out Savage Hulk. I see no reason Jack cannot do the same to Cage who is far weaker.

Spider-Man, need is say more on this well known character with the best stats here?

Delta1938
Choked out Hulk? If legit, damn is that embarrassing.

CadenceV2

Delta1938

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.