KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spider-Man, Blade & Werewolf by Night vs. Luke Cage, Ironfist & Black Panther

Spider-Man, Blade & Werewolf by Night vs. Luke Cage, Ironfist & Black Panther
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Spider-Man, Blade & Werewolf by Night vs. Luke Cage, Ironfist & Black Panther

Standard gear & equipment

Who wins?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 02:10 AM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

This is a nice match up. I am leaning toward team 1 .

While team 2 looks impressive they have many obstacles to overcome. One being Blade. He has the speed and skill to take on anyone on team 2. His healing factor will also ensure he can hang in there against the attacks of anyone on there. He also has the major skill to compete. His weapons can cut up Vibranium since the sword is adamantium, and that should apply to Luke Cage skin as well with his strength.

Werewolf by Night has healing factor as well, and can tank straight Hulk punches to the face with little effect. Jack also has strength around sated two tons. He is not that skilled as a savage werewolf, and the times Jack is in control only adds a little to the skill advantage. However Jack has beaten Sabertooth, Dracula, and Deadpool in fights. I see no reason why Jack cannot compete here with his raw stats. He also has insane claws to by pass the Vibranium armor of BP. Luke cage may seem tough, but WBN choked out Savage Hulk. I see no reason Jack cannot do the same to Cage who is far weaker.

Spider-Man, need is say more on this well known character with the best stats here?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 02:35 AM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Choked out Hulk? If legit, damn is that embarrassing.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 02:41 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Delta1938
Choked out Hulk? If legit, damn is that embarrassing.

It makes sense of the version of Savage Hulk who needed to breath. He was beaten a few times from choking out against the weakest form of Ghôst Rider as well. Grey Hulk kept smacking Werewolf By Night around in their second fight, but Jack was pretty much un KOable.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 02:45 AM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CadenceV2
It makes sense of the version of Savage Hulk who needed to breath. He was beaten a few times from choking out against the weakest form of Ghôst Rider as well. Grey Hulk kept smacking Werewolf By Night around in their second fight, but Jack was pretty much un KOable.

Oh, I'm not talking about lack of air. I'm talking about someone as comparatively low as WBN being able to choke Hulk.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 02:51 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote