Spin Dash vs Ka-Me-Ha-Me-Ha. A gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NotAllThatEvil
Super Sonic, Knuckles, Shadow and Silver with an unlimited supply of power rings, the seven chaos emeralds, and the master emerald go up against team Dragon ball z.

Round 1; Super Trunks Vegeta Goku and Gohan from the cell games.

Round 2; Gotenks, Gohan and Vegito from The buu saga.

Round 3; Super saiyan god goku and super saiyan 4 goku

Round 4; superman.

The rodents get five minutes to grab has much rings and chili-dogs they can between each fight.
How far does team sega get?

BloodRain
Super forms **** them all up.

NotAllThatEvil
the rodents take the saiyans one at a time. I forgot to mention that, this a four vs one kinda thing.

Sacred 117
That's even worse. haermm

If any of the extended lore statements on Sonic-verse are true, this team could simultaneously godstomp their opponents along with their main settings, but this is just hearsay on my part.

Regardless, under these conditions, the entire Saiyan and Kryptonian races get f**king smited.

NemeBro
The hedgehogs may have some difficulty actually hurting their opponents, particularly Superman, but I doubt anyone here can hurt them.

Yamcha
I didn't think rape was legal, but this is the internet after all.

The Saiyans aren't overcoming invincible opponents, and with the Hedgehogs having unlimited amount of time in their Super Forms? Yeah this one is done. The poor Saiyans only hope would be BFR..but none of them have that ability so....an one on one? This is the worst threat the DBZ verse has ever faced..and sadly it will be the last as they're wiped from existence...

BloodRain
Originally posted by NemeBro
The hedgehogs may have some difficulty actually hurting their opponents, particularly Superman, but I doubt anyone here can hurt them.
Could they not be compared to Dark Gaia tearing continents apart physically? Or other Planet+ beings, mainly those that use the Emeralds?

NemeBro
Originally posted by BloodRain
Could they not be compared to Dark Gaia tearing continents apart physically? Or other Planet+ beings, mainly those that use the Emeralds? Sure, and they would still have trouble harming beings who can tank star busters or more.

BloodRain
The Death Egg wiping out stars would be above any of them. Though not sure what to make of the universal feats.

NemeBro
At no point does a Super character or indeed any other character demonstrate that kind of power.

Sacred 117
Defeating Solaris?

Dramatic Gecko
I should play the new sonics, from what I knew, I thought you just ran along looped terrain, collected rings and fought Doctor Eggman.

Things have obviously changed.

BloodRain
At no point does a Super character or indeed any other character demonstrate that kind of power.
Well the energy used to do these feats is all contained within them.

And yeah, fighting Solaris would be the largest feat. Even then, using the World Rings, that realms version of the Chaos Emeralds, allowed Darkspine Sonic and a Genie to warp the universe.

NemeBro
Originally posted by BloodRain
Well the energy used to do these feats is all contained within them.

And yeah, fighting Solaris would be the largest feat. Even then, using the World Rings, that realms version of the Chaos Emeralds, allowed Darkspine Sonic and a Genie to warp the universe. I was referring to the Final Egg Blaster, which is considerably above any DC feat the hedgehogs have in their super forms, and most importantly, didn't even use the Chaos Emeralds. Frankly, it's PIS. An outlier, maybe.

Sure, they fought Solaris, but they couldn't match its power, they had to send it through time. If just fighting and even beating an opponent was enough to give characters the opponent's feats then the party of FFVIII consists of universe busters. There's also the matter of Sonic 2006 not being canon anymore IIRC.

I know nothing about Darkspine Sonic.

BloodRain
It didn't? Well, kudos to Eggman for rendering the Emeralds useless in the face of his tech. For that I'd agree on outlier.

Can't honestly remember how they won, rushing through the game and its too late to read a wiki consisting of time jumps and loops.

TBH this could be a verse only effect on the Rings, genie of the lamp style. Will look back on this tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure both used the World Rings to warp the universe from destruction to creation.

XanatosForever
The party of FFVIII consists of universe busters.

Finally, someone else agrees. big grin

Sacred 117
Retconing Sonic '06? I wish the Banjo-Kazooie series would take a hint with Nuts & Bolts.

NotAllThatEvil
Round five: super sayian blue goku, bills, whis and there is a fiveminute time limit. Is that any more fair?

Jmanghan
The Hedgehogs defeated a being who eats Dimensions for nourishment, so yeah.

NotAllThatEvil
Wasn't kiaoken blue goku faster than time itself or something?

NotAllThatEvil
They would only have to hold the rodents for five minutes before they revert back.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
They would only have to hold the rodents for five minutes before they revert back. Solaris could just eat the DBZ Universe without any trouble, they defeated it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.