KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Spin Dash vs Ka-Me-Ha-Me-Ha. A gauntlet.

Spin Dash vs Ka-Me-Ha-Me-Ha. A gauntlet.
Started by: NotAllThatEvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Spin Dash vs Ka-Me-Ha-Me-Ha. A gauntlet.

Super Sonic, Knuckles, Shadow and Silver with an unlimited supply of power rings, the seven chaos emeralds, and the master emerald go up against team Dragon ball z.

Round 1; Super Trunks Vegeta Goku and Gohan from the cell games.

Round 2; Gotenks, Gohan and Vegito from The buu saga.

Round 3; Super saiyan god goku and super saiyan 4 goku

Round 4; superman.

The rodents get five minutes to grab has much rings and chili-dogs they can between each fight.
How far does team sega get?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 03:39 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Super forms **** them all up.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 04:22 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

the rodents take the saiyans one at a time. I forgot to mention that, this a four vs one kinda thing.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 04:25 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

That's even worse.

If any of the extended lore statements on Sonic-verse are true, this team could simultaneously godstomp their opponents along with their main settings, but this is just hearsay on my part.

Regardless, under these conditions, the entire Saiyan and Kryptonian races get f**king smited.

Last edited by Etherean Fire on Aug 25th, 2014 at 06:17 PM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 06:14 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

The hedgehogs may have some difficulty actually hurting their opponents, particularly Superman, but I doubt anyone here can hurt them.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 06:29 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

I didn't think rape was legal, but this is the internet after all.

The Saiyans aren't overcoming invincible opponents, and with the Hedgehogs having unlimited amount of time in their Super Forms? Yeah this one is done. The poor Saiyans only hope would be BFR..but none of them have that ability so....an one on one? This is the worst threat the DBZ verse has ever faced..and sadly it will be the last as they're wiped from existence...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 06:30 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
The hedgehogs may have some difficulty actually hurting their opponents, particularly Superman, but I doubt anyone here can hurt them.

Could they not be compared to Dark Gaia tearing continents apart physically? Or other Planet+ beings, mainly those that use the Emeralds?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 07:15 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by BloodRain
Could they not be compared to Dark Gaia tearing continents apart physically? Or other Planet+ beings, mainly those that use the Emeralds?
Sure, and they would still have trouble harming beings who can tank star busters or more.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 09:00 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

The Death Egg wiping out stars would be above any of them. Though not sure what to make of the universal feats.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 10:04 PM
NemeBro

At no point does a Super character or indeed any other character demonstrate that kind of power.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 10:23 PM
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Defeating Solaris?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 11:29 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

I should play the new sonics, from what I knew, I thought you just ran along looped terrain, collected rings and fought Doctor Eggman.

Things have obviously changed.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 11:42 PM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

At no point does a Super character or indeed any other character demonstrate that kind of power.

Well the energy used to do these feats is all contained within them.

And yeah, fighting Solaris would be the largest feat. Even then, using the World Rings, that realms version of the Chaos Emeralds, allowed Darkspine Sonic and a Genie to warp the universe.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2014 11:52 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by BloodRain
Well the energy used to do these feats is all contained within them.

And yeah, fighting Solaris would be the largest feat. Even then, using the World Rings, that realms version of the Chaos Emeralds, allowed Darkspine Sonic and a Genie to warp the universe.
I was referring to the Final Egg Blaster, which is considerably above any DC feat the hedgehogs have in their super forms, and most importantly, didn't even use the Chaos Emeralds. Frankly, it's PIS. An outlier, maybe.

Sure, they fought Solaris, but they couldn't match its power, they had to send it through time. If just fighting and even beating an opponent was enough to give characters the opponent's feats then the party of FFVIII consists of universe busters. There's also the matter of Sonic 2006 not being canon anymore IIRC.

I know nothing about Darkspine Sonic.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 12:28 AM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

It didn't? Well, kudos to Eggman for rendering the Emeralds useless in the face of his tech. For that I'd agree on outlier.

Can't honestly remember how they won, rushing through the game and its too late to read a wiki consisting of time jumps and loops.

TBH this could be a verse only effect on the Rings, genie of the lamp style. Will look back on this tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure both used the World Rings to warp the universe from destruction to creation.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2014 10:37 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

The party of FFVIII consists of universe busters.

Finally, someone else agrees. big grin

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 01:03 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Retconing Sonic '06? I wish the Banjo-Kazooie series would take a hint with Nuts & Bolts.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 06:05 PM
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Round five: super sayian blue goku, bills, whis and there is a fiveminute time limit. Is that any more fair?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2016 07:15 PM
Jmanghan

The Hedgehogs defeated a being who eats Dimensions for nourishment, so yeah.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 13th, 2016 07:17 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Wasn't kiaoken blue goku faster than time itself or something?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2016 07:22 PM