Who has a better chance against Wolverine?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vanguard
Current Iron Fist or Current Black Panther?

Trocity
BP

Khazra Reborn
Either one is capable of winning.

Mindset
Iron Fist.

cdtm
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/136383/3619079-11.jpg

I say both. smokin'

Galan007
black panther beats him. danny punches a hole through his soul.

good thread. thumb up

riv6672
Iron Fist.

Bentley
Logan gets abused by both. There is no chance involved thumb up

riv6672
No prep, i'd say Panther gets taken out. IF was able to own Logan back in the late 70s early 80s.

DarkSaint85
Either could do it, tbh. Current BP could just shoot Wolverine. So could IF. As to who has a better chance.....BP, just because he uses long range weapons more often.

riv6672
As the OP didnt specify, i went with no prep.
One sided prep's an interesting choice though.
Your take on it i'll remember next time an appropriate Punisher thread opens up! http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/smilies/thinking.gif

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by riv6672
As the OP didnt specify, i went with no prep.
One sided prep's an interesting choice though.
Your take on it i'll remember next time an appropriate Punisher thread opens up! http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/smilies/thinking.gif

Oh was it directed at moi?

In my case, I saw it as Batman and his gadgets. Who's to say what BP's 'standard gear' is? He has his energy daggers that he throws all the time, which I thought were standard long range weaponry. Not to mention, his anti-metal claws which liquefy adamantium (also standard, I thought).

If I was counting prep in, then I would've talked about BP and his thrice-blessed armour, Ebony Blade etc etc.

Kinda like assuming that Punisher has guns/knives on him, or that Batman had batarangs etc on him. Not prep, just standard.

And the OP didn't specify, so am assuming its over a 500m starting distance.

riv6672
I wasnt directing it at you in a bad way.

Its just some characters that should realistically do what you described BP doing in similar threads...dont.
Its a simple straight forward way to win. http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/smilies/thumbsup.gif

eaebiakuya
Current BP can do a solid 10/10 against Logan.

h1a8
BP has anti metal claws.

Letters
Originally posted by cdtm
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/136383/3619079-11.jpg

I say both. smokin'

Ya so, Panther would have died without the suit. And hes supposed to be as skilledd as Batman? Or even Daredevil?

riv6672
BP is now a bonafide prep god. In an uneven one sided fight (which are SO much fun to read/debate) he most likely wins. Even fight? Not so much.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Letters
Ya so, Panther would have died without the suit. And hes supposed to be as skilledd as Batman? Or even Daredevil?

I don't think Panthers objective was to hurt Iron Fist. Just take him out. And he achieved that.

Sin I AM
Has wolverines stock gone down? A few years ago he would've mopped the floor with these mooks my how the mighty have fallen

Vanguard
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Has wolverines stock gone down? A few years ago he would've mopped the floor with these mooks my how the mighty have fallen

Both of their stock has gone up. Where have you been? Wolverine's the same old fart he's ever been.

riv6672
Who is this mook talking about Wolverine's stock? wink

Wolverine's peaked i think, in how powerful he could get.

DarkSaint85
He has no healing factor now, so I'd say yeah his stock's fallen.

riv6672
Thats sure to be temporary.
Still, i remember when it took him time and a bit of doctoring to heal a sword wound. Cut to surviving a nuke.
I'd say he's peaked.

Insane Titan
Logan gets chumps by both

Letters
Originally posted by Vanguard
I don't think Panthers objective was to hurt Iron Fist. Just take him out. And he achieved that.

Ya but did he have to get absolutely beat to shit to do it? Where are his Daredevil agility moves and Batman h2h skills?

riv6672
The writer opted to showcase his Rocky Balboa face to fist tire his opponent out tequnique...

Letters
I hope you're joking. Iron Fist wasn't tired at the end of that fight y'know.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He has no healing factor now, so I'd say yeah his stock's fallen.

Does he have to keep his hands continually bandaged or is that little tidbit ignored like in the Wolvie movie?

DarkSaint85
Ignored, well, it didn't seem evident in the fight with Sabes.

riv6672
Originally posted by Letters
I hope you're joking. Iron Fist wasn't tired at the end of that fight y'know.
laughing out loud hey, what's that going over your head? wink

cdtm
Originally posted by Vanguard

Actually, his objective was to "clean" his chi. Basically, the Black Dragon restored his chi (Mad props to Priest for sparing us having to see Junzo Muto again, side stepping the train wreck known as Wolverine and Iron Fist)

But the process unbalanced his chi, intentionally or unintentionally. So Panther fixed it.

With a chi cleaning device he just happened to have on him, with no idea he'd even be meeting Iron Fist. Eat your heart out, Adam West. smile

Mindset
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Has wolverines stock gone down? A few years ago he would've mopped the floor with these mooks my how the mighty have fallen smh

Golgo13
Danny fist, FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.