Fox News

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
They have got to be the worst news channel in history. It can't be on for more then 5 minutes without suggesting the world is ending with their fear mongering. Fcking psychopaths.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
They have got to be the worst news channel in history. It can't be on for more then 5 minutes without suggesting the world is ending with their fear mongering. Fcking psychopaths.

https://filmhacks.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/070509_murdoch.jpg

Time Immemorial
Who's that old fck?

Robtard
Rupert Murdock

Time Immemorial
Oh yea, go figure he works for Fox

http://www.thestar.com/news/insight/2014/08/29/murdoch_phonehacking_scandal_all_about_power.html

Time Immemorial
When I go over to the rents house, I have to turn the TV off cause that shit is on all day. No wonder they are so paranoid!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard

He looks soooooooooo much older than I remember him, now.

I guess evil takes its toll.

Robtard
Oh yea, go figure he works for Fox

http://www.thestar.com/news/insight/2014/08/29/murdoch_phonehacking_scandal_all_about_power.html

He kind of owns Fox News, among other news/information outlets.

Omega Vision
Fox isn't evil, they're just very cynically (and ingeniously) tapping into a very passionate and large segment of the American population who seek confirmation of their own worldview accompanied by flashy graphics and attractive blondes.

They've all but admitted that but for a few segments lasting a few hours each day, they don't actually cover news (which saves them the hassle of adhering to journalistic integrity) but instead deal in 'entertainment.'

If you grow up like me in Northwest Florida, you basically have to come to some kind of understanding with Fox News and its viewers.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
He looks soooooooooo much older than I remember him, now.

I guess evil takes its toll.

It's fine though, with his wealth he can afford the heart, liver and kidneys of healthy children to keep him going longer.

Do you really think there were no children who needed a new heart and had genetic compatibility with the heart 70+ out of shape Dick Cheney got? Nah, his wealth, connections and influence clearly played no part.

Shakyamunison

I thought you loved Fox News! They agree with you on most everything. Are have I got you wrong?

I watch Fox and CNN. The truth is somewhere in the middle.

dadudemon
Do you really think there were no children who needed a new heart and had genetic compatibility with the heart 70+ out of shape Dick Cheney got? Nah, his wealth, connections and influence clearly played no part.

Well, I can think of many reasons that Cheney using millions to influence a transplant.

As long as that money went to medical science and not as a bribe, I'm okay with rich people paying millions to get ahead on a list.

Robtard
Well, I can think of many reasons that Cheney using millions to influence a transplant.

As long as that money went to medical science and not as a bribe, I'm okay with rich people paying millions to get ahead on a list.

I'm not okay with millionaires/billionaires using their money/influence to jump ahead on such list; especially when life or death is the issue.

Lord Lucien
You may live if you're rich. If you don't have enough money, f*ck off and go die somewhere else.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I thought you loved Fox News! They agree with you on most everything. Are have I got you wrong?

I had somewhat of a tolerance for them in the past, however Fox news sounds worse then Alex Jones these days. I avoid the channel as much as I can now.

Time Immemorial
He kind of owns Fox News, among other news/information outlets.

Old coger..

Omega Vision

Actually the truth is probably somewhere far outside of both.

The two most reputable and reliable mainstream news media sources in America are PBS Newshour and NPR. Both publicly funded, go figure. Anything else is sensationalist spin trying to make money.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Actually the truth is probably somewhere far outside of both.

The two most reputable and reliable mainstream news media sources in America are PBS Newshour and NPR. Both publicly funded, go figure. Anything else is sensationalist spin trying to make money.

I seriously suspect there is something wrong with you. Are you a Democrat? Cause if you are, then that would explain it. wink

Dramatic Gecko
This is like the difference between ABC News and Channel 9 News in Australia.

Why is Channel 9 SO EVIL?

dadudemon

Shakyamunison
...This is sarcasm, right? lol

Me? Sarcastic?

dadudemon
Me? Sarcastic?

laughing

Dammit, got me again..

AsbestosFlaygon
Him few years ago
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130122234825/starwars/images/2/28/Senator_palpatine.png

Time-Immemorial
Why does Fox news suck so bad?

Bardock42
They are a biased propaganda outlet of the Republican party and not a serious journalistic news organization.

Time-Immemorial
Yet you like Megan Kelly.

Time-Immemorial
I wont be watching the debate.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Yet you like Megan Kelly.

No, I don't! What the f**k?

Time-Immemorial
Sexist

Jesus McBurger
You know I always try to watch liberal news and republican news. Please tell me Fox News is not the only republican news source

Time-Immemorial
It is

Jesus McBurger
Like legit it cannot be the only republican news channel, you have to be pulling my leg Ti

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Jesus McBurger
Like.... Cmon guys FOX news just makes republicans look hateful and ignorant

Time-Immemorial
The counter though is MSNBC with the hate preachers like Rachel Maddow and Al Sharpton.

Time-Immemorial

Jesus McBurger
Im not a liberal nor conservative

Time-Immemorial
Thats a good place to be

Time-Immemorial
Case in point, Fox news is a bunch of liars and scam artists masquerading as conservatives.

AsbestosFlaygon
Faux News is like a parody of conservatism.

What's more ironic is the owner (Rupert Murdoch/Palpatine) is actually a Democrat.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Faux News is like a parody of conservatism.

What's more ironic is the owner (Rupert Murdoch/Palpatine) is actually a Democrat.

Totally agree, Murdoch is an absolute scum bag.

Time-Immemorial
FOX NEWS CEO CALLS IVANKAlaughing out loud

Donald Trump feud causes panicking Fox News CEO Roger Ailes to call Ivanka and Melania in attempt to get the frontrunner BACK to the debate - but he'll only speak to Murdo

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3419173/Donald-Trump-feud-causes-panicking-Fox-News-CEO-Roger-Ailes-call-Ivanka-Melania-attempt-frontrunner-debate-ll-speak-Murdoch.html#ixzz3yTBitNf5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

BOYCOTT FOX!

Time-Immemorial
Trump is such a god damn genius. He is simultaneously appealing to people who hate fox, and exposing Fox as the liars they are, at the same time strengthing his appeal to his base and new voters as well as democrats, and then will host a fundraiser for disabled veterans.

Trump is beyond the media now, He owns the media. He can do whatever he wants with them and they come begging back for his approval.

Stigma
I'm loving everything about it so far. Great job Trump thumb up

Stigma
Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
Like.... Cmon guys FOX news just makes republicans look hateful and ignorant
FOX is like a sabotage inside the camp of Conservatists thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Considering the owner is a massive liberal and basically Palpatine. He's a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/28/trump-campaign-manager-exposes-that-fox-news-executive-in-charge-of-debates-has-daughter-working-for-marco-rubio/Lol!!

Fox News is so dirty. And Trump won't be played by them. The debate managers daughter works for Rubio.

**** Fox

Jesus McBurger
I really don't like any of our candidates

Time-Immemorial
The point is the supposed "fair and balanced" is a crock of shit. Fox is an establishment media source owned by a massive liberal masquerading as a conservative.

Jesus McBurger
Liberal, conservative, they both mean nothing

Time-Immemorial
What does then?

Jesus McBurger
You know I use to think that politics was about serving the people, when all it is now is people labeled liberals and republicans bashing each other when they should be thinking about the American people

Time-Immemorial
Fox news even getting dirtier and showing their true values

These are the audience questioners at tonights debate .

An illegal immigrant, a muslim activist, and a sanders supporter.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/disgusting-fox-news-invited-muslim-activist-bernie-sanders-supporter-and-mexican-dreamer-to-debate-to-bash-trump/

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/01/27/fox-google-pick-1994-illegal-immigrant-to-ask-question-in-iowa-gop-debate/

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
You know I use to think that politics was about serving the people, when all it is now is people labeled liberals and republicans bashing each other when they should be thinking about the American people

They do think about the American people.

Like in . "How can we screw even MORE MONEY out of these stupid ass-hats"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.