KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Fox News

Fox News
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fox News

They have got to be the worst news channel in history. It can't be on for more then 5 minutes without suggesting the world is ending with their fear mongering. Fcking psychopaths.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 07:46 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Fox News

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
They have got to be the worst news channel in history. It can't be on for more then 5 minutes without suggesting the world is ending with their fear mongering. Fcking psychopaths.

(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 07:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who's that old fck?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 08:07 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Rupert Murdock

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 08:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 08:32 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

When I go over to the rents house, I have to turn the TV off cause that shit is on all day. No wonder they are so paranoid!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 08:36 PM
dadudemon

Re: Re: Fox News

Originally posted by Robtard
(please log in to view the image)

He looks soooooooooo much older than I remember him, now.

I guess evil takes its toll.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 08:44 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh yea, go figure he works for Fox

http://www.thestar.com/news/insight...bout_power.html

He kind of owns Fox News, among other news/information outlets.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 08:45 PM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Fox isn't evil, they're just very cynically (and ingeniously) tapping into a very passionate and large segment of the American population who seek confirmation of their own worldview accompanied by flashy graphics and attractive blondes.

They've all but admitted that but for a few segments lasting a few hours each day, they don't actually cover news (which saves them the hassle of adhering to journalistic integrity) but instead deal in 'entertainment.'

If you grow up like me in Northwest Florida, you basically have to come to some kind of understanding with Fox News and its viewers.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 08:48 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: Fox News

Originally posted by dadudemon
He looks soooooooooo much older than I remember him, now.

I guess evil takes its toll.

It's fine though, with his wealth he can afford the heart, liver and kidneys of healthy children to keep him going longer.

Do you really think there were no children who needed a new heart and had genetic compatibility with the heart 70+ out of shape Dick Cheney got? Nah, his wealth, connections and influence clearly played no part.

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 2nd, 2014 at 08:52 PM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 08:50 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: Fox News

I thought you loved Fox News! They agree with you on most everything. Are have I got you wrong?

I watch Fox and CNN. The truth is somewhere in the middle.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 09:01 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fox News

Do you really think there were no children who needed a new heart and had genetic compatibility with the heart 70+ out of shape Dick Cheney got? Nah, his wealth, connections and influence clearly played no part.

Well, I can think of many reasons that Cheney using millions to influence a transplant.

As long as that money went to medical science and not as a bribe, I'm okay with rich people paying millions to get ahead on a list.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 09:25 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fox News

Originally posted by dadudemon
Well, I can think of many reasons that Cheney using millions to influence a transplant.

As long as that money went to medical science and not as a bribe, I'm okay with rich people paying millions to get ahead on a list.

I'm not okay with millionaires/billionaires using their money/influence to jump ahead on such list; especially when life or death is the issue.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 09:28 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

You may live if you're rich. If you don't have enough money, f*ck off and go die somewhere else.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 09:54 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I thought you loved Fox News! They agree with you on most everything. Are have I got you wrong?

I had somewhat of a tolerance for them in the past, however Fox news sounds worse then Alex Jones these days. I avoid the channel as much as I can now.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 10:30 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

He kind of owns Fox News, among other news/information outlets.

Old coger..

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 10:31 PM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Actually the truth is probably somewhere far outside of both.

The two most reputable and reliable mainstream news media sources in America are PBS Newshour and NPR. Both publicly funded, go figure. Anything else is sensationalist spin trying to make money.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2014 11:14 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Omega Vision

The two most reputable and reliable mainstream news media sources in America are PBS Newshour and NPR. Both publicly funded, go figure. Anything else is sensationalist spin trying to make money.

I seriously suspect there is something wrong with you. Are you a Democrat? Cause if you are, then that would explain it. wink

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2014 12:57 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

This is like the difference between ABC News and Channel 9 News in Australia.

Why is Channel 9 SO EVIL?

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2014 01:02 AM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Omega Vision

Uhh, yup.

I am pretty sure you are correct:

http://www.poynter.org/latest-news/...worst-informed/

"Survey: NPR’s listeners best-informed, Fox viewers worst-informed"

I seriously suspect there is something wrong with you. Are you a Democrat? Cause if you are, then that would explain it. wink

This is sarcasm, right? lol

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2014 01:06 AM