Brutal Kroger attack, black youths beat some ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
Another story came out just now, at least 20 black youth, just beat the ass of elderly Kroger customer, and two teens who came to work that night, trying to assist the elderly. I believe one of the teens being at least 17 and the other 18.

Youtube video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZaIBxB3Mkw

Link to the story
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/local-news/breaking-video-shows-group-of-teens-attacking-kroger-employee

Omega Vision
Random violence in Memphis.

So?

From what the report says, no one was even seriously hurt.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Random violence in Memphis.

So?

From what the report says, no one was even seriously hurt.
Falling unconscious, does not count?

Random is a bit much, this is more of a hate crime and its getting worst every week. Maybe its just me, but how come these hate crime, never mention on the news? It kind of scares me, what if it happens to me or someone I know.

Couple attacked back in August? For what?
http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/brutal-hate-crime-attack-caught-on-video-in-springfield-missouri

How can this be resolved in the future? Is it possible between white and blacks?

Robtard
Originally posted by vansonbee
Is it possible between white and blacks?

Yes. As proven every time a white and black person don't start killing each other due to skin color. Some would say this happens more times than not.

As proof and I know it's anecdotal, but just today a black co-worker was in a room with me and five other white persons; no one attacked each other. It was a miracle.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Robtard
Yes. As proven every time a white and black person don't start killing each other due to skin color. Some would say this happens more times than not.

As proof and I know it's anecdotal, but just today a black co-worker was in a room with me and five other white persons; no one attacked each other. It was a miracle. I know, I need to get out more. I guess all these "BAD news" recently, got the better of me.

embarrasment

StyleTime
Woah there. Let's not jump to outrageous conclusions.

Gosh!

dadudemon
I didn't hear any of them saying, "Cracker ass cracker" or anything like that so I do not think it was a hate crime. It was a crime-crime.

vansonbee
Originally posted by dadudemon
I didn't hear any of them saying, "Cracker ass cracker" or anything like that so I do not think it was a hate crime. It was a crime-crime. Right. But things like this, just isn't nice.

http://toprightnews.com/?p=5650

Robtard

Lek Kuen
Black Gangs attack black people all time =/ so them attacking a white person is just the white person happens to be around.

NemeBro
You pussies immediately assumed a racial motive with the Ferguson case.

Be consistent, ****.

Robtard
White cop(s) shooting an unarmed black man due to racism has precedent though.

NemeBro
Just a few weeks ago there was an incident with a bunch of black men beating on a single white guy while yelling out racial slurs. That the chief of police IIRC tried to play it off as "not a hate crime" means nothing.

Robtard
IIRC, that was an Alex Jones link and it was skewed. Turns out the police chief wasn't being a racist, he was just doing his job.

NemeBro
I didn't say the police chief was being racist, nor does his racism or lack of racism matter in the slightest when determining whether or not there is precedence for black guys ganging up on white guys and beating them up due to racism. thumb up

Lek Kuen
I was referring to the knock out game. Which isn't specially to beat up whites. It's done to blacks too all the time

Tzeentch
Nemebro just hates black people.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Nemebro just hates black people. It's your sister's fault. We could have had it all man.

Time Immemorial
The person talking in that video deserves to be shot in the backyard. If you disagree, so do you.

snowdragon
Wow is all I can say and I'd be willing to bet that was racially motivated and it was in the downtown springfield area off the square.

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
I didn't say the police chief was being racist, nor does his racism or lack of racism matter in the slightest when determining whether or not there is precedence for black guys ganging up on white guys and beating them up due to racism. thumb up

thumb down You just wanted to use some form of "precedent" back at me; you also hate the black people. thumb up

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
The person talking in that video deserves to be shot in the backyard. If you disagree, so do you.
Okay.

NemeBro
thumb down You just wanted to use some form of "precedent" back at me;

Yes, exactly.

Lies. I love black women.

Robtard
http://media0.giphy.com/media/97A3gFiUc4aGc/giphy.gif

NemeBro
Exactly. thumb up

vansonbee
http://media0.giphy.com/media/97A3gFiUc4aGc/giphy.gif Looks dangerous. Approach with caution?

Robtard
Originally posted by vansonbee
Looks dangerous. Approach with caution?

Don't be a coward. Dive in head first with reckless abandon.

Chris 1986
I've noticed a lot in myself from this and probably under the influence of watching a lot of Forensic Files. I came in the room and I was walking like I was hurting someone in the room--my dad. I wanted to stop, but a bad word might then come up.

Also, my dad was being violent I felt, I just realized probably confiding in a black worker. He managed to touch an electronic device they use, pushed it a little. What was on his mind was that he thought my gramma|his mom once meant, "If it happens around something it must have something to do with it, in a bad way, if it's about me-" Someone younger than them was giving me attention and I liked it a lot. I had just been a bit grouchy and grumpy, and my dad didn't want me to feel anything anymore ever from a 1 human being- in a way. So, when he hit the electronic device, he said about his mom, "I want it to be it in charge.." he seemed to say in his actions word for word.

That's 2 examples of violence, 1 from a man who's wrong and 1 from me who doesn't think anything matters. If my life doesn't matter, what does it say to a victim cowering on the floor spattered in blood because we all die 1 day? In a world with people like my dad making us feel guilty for even writing about things like this, how will we ever accomplish anything?

All I tried to do was to tell you my recent experience which had to do with feeling no hold on anger, like why should I care? I'm always nice, and no one wille ever appreciate it. They will find ways to treat me worse if I don't, though, but still won't care. I know cuz I'm so nice so often. I did get angry on my blog and start cursing for a time, but a blog is where you express things to dissect, anyone knows that. I feel like it's Ed the horse.

I just don't feel I need to care about anyone. My dad's youngest sister visited, and she was able to think clearly cuz of where she lives, and we agreed none of the meanness to me was okay, no holding grudges or anything. Everyone "deserves a 2nd chance." Instead, I end up with people who have been drained of all hope for life because of my dad.

So, this post is to tell you how the news has reached my home. I mean how I feel I'm no better than the criminals.

*I hope you like the way I related my post to this story, not trying to start spam but to relate the same feeling I have. Let me know if it's not okay.*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.