KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Brutal Kroger attack, black youths beat some ass.

Brutal Kroger attack, black youths beat some ass.
Started by: vansonbee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vansonbee
Isee

Brutal Kroger attack, black youths beat some ass.

Another story came out just now, at least 20 black youth, just beat the ass of elderly Kroger customer, and two teens who came to work that night, trying to assist the elderly. I believe one of the teens being at least 17 and the other 18.

Youtube video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZaIBxB3Mkw

Link to the story
http://www.commercialappeal.com/new...kroger-employee

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 02:46 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Random violence in Memphis.

So?

From what the report says, no one was even seriously hurt.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 02:52 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Random violence in Memphis.

So?

From what the report says, no one was even seriously hurt.

Falling unconscious, does not count?

Random is a bit much, this is more of a hate crime and its getting worst every week. Maybe its just me, but how come these hate crime, never mention on the news? It kind of scares me, what if it happens to me or someone I know.

Couple attacked back in August? For what?
http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/...gfield-missouri

How can this be resolved in the future? Is it possible between white and blacks?

Last edited by vansonbee on Sep 8th, 2014 at 04:35 AM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 04:33 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by vansonbee
Is it possible between white and blacks?

Yes. As proven every time a white and black person don't start killing each other due to skin color. Some would say this happens more times than not.

As proof and I know it's anecdotal, but just today a black co-worker was in a room with me and five other white persons; no one attacked each other. It was a miracle.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 07:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by Robtard
Yes. As proven every time a white and black person don't start killing each other due to skin color. Some would say this happens more times than not.

As proof and I know it's anecdotal, but just today a black co-worker was in a room with me and five other white persons; no one attacked each other. It was a miracle.
I know, I need to get out more. I guess all these "BAD news" recently, got the better of me.

embarrasment

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 09:03 PM
StyleTime

Originally posted by Robtard

Woah there. Let's not jump to outrageous conclusions.

Gosh!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 09:10 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I didn't hear any of them saying, "Cracker ass cracker" or anything like that so I do not think it was a hate crime. It was a crime-crime.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 10:08 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by dadudemon
I didn't hear any of them saying, "Cracker ass cracker" or anything like that so I do not think it was a hate crime. It was a crime-crime.
Right. But things like this, just isn't nice.

http://toprightnews.com/?p=5650

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 10:29 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by vansonbee
Right. But things like this, just isn't nice.

http://toprightnews.com/?p=5650

"Many of you have probably heard of the “Knockout Game“, wherein Black males assault innocent White or Asian passersby on the street, sometimes as a part of gang initiations. But it is rare that such assaults are caught in detail, and on high-quality video. But that has happened in a video released today.

Below is a video of a White couple getting attacked by a group of six Black men, who quietly come up behind them and then lash out in a violent assault – throwing around, punching, kicking, and stomping on the White male during the unprovoked attack."
-end snip

It seems like the author is trying to force a "race crime" angle, but he/she comes off as prejudice and agenda-driven themselves.

They also kill their own point, if this was indeed a "gang initiation", then race seems to not the cause of this assault.

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 8th, 2014 at 10:38 PM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 10:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Black Gangs attack black people all time =/ so them attacking a white person is just the white person happens to be around.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 10:38 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

You pussies immediately assumed a racial motive with the Ferguson case.

Be consistent, ****.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 10:58 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

White cop(s) shooting an unarmed black man due to racism has precedent though.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 11:09 PM
NemeBro

Just a few weeks ago there was an incident with a bunch of black men beating on a single white guy while yelling out racial slurs. That the chief of police IIRC tried to play it off as "not a hate crime" means nothing.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2014 11:53 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

IIRC, that was an Alex Jones link and it was skewed. Turns out the police chief wasn't being a racist, he was just doing his job.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 12:01 AM
NemeBro

I didn't say the police chief was being racist, nor does his racism or lack of racism matter in the slightest when determining whether or not there is precedence for black guys ganging up on white guys and beating them up due to racism. thumb up

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 12:02 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I was referring to the knock out game. Which isn't specially to beat up whites. It's done to blacks too all the time

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 01:20 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Nemebro just hates black people.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 01:23 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Nemebro just hates black people.
It's your sister's fault. We could have had it all man.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 01:50 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

The person talking in that video deserves to be shot in the backyard. If you disagree, so do you.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 02:25 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Wow is all I can say and I'd be willing to bet that was racially motivated and it was in the downtown springfield area off the square.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2014 04:49 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote