Anakin Skywalker vs Satele Shan (Force Only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

FreshestSlice
Satele

Arhael
Anakin

Nephthys
Satele wins

DarthAnt66
Skywalker might ragdoll.

carthage
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Skywalker might ragdoll.

Lord Stark
Skywalker might ragdoll.

Nephthys
Wtshit is this? erm

DarthAnt66
One is TK'ed by Apprentice Bane. The other has TK'ed Space Stations. They aren't even remotely comparable.

Nephthys
O_o

I think you need to take a break Ant. Clear your head.

DarthAnt66
http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/2064095582.gif In my defense, I was reading DoE when I typed that. *Young Sith Lord Malgus.

Nalaniel
One is TK'ed by Apprentice Bane.

Huh? confused

DarthAnt66
http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/2064095582.gif In my defense, I was reading DoE when I typed that. *Young Sith Lord Malgus.

Fated Xtasy
Skywalker might ragdoll.

How? Kenobi matched him in TK during their fight on Mustafar, how would he "ragdoll" Satele, who is - in my opinion, on a higher level than Kenobi in terms of Force Powers. You're getting kinda crazy as of late DarthAnt66, take a break or something. erm

DarthAnt66
Kenobi matched a mentally-disturbed Skywalker who was stated in numerous sources to not being in the top of his game. Skywalker outstrips Kenobi in TK. This has been established since 2006. Do your research.

Trocity
Anakin bends her over his knee and Force Spanks her.

With ease. cool

Fated Xtasy
Kenobi matched a mentally-disturbed Skywalker who was stated in numerous sources to not being in the top of his game. Skywalker outstrips Kenobi in TK. This has been established since 2006. Do your research.

A mentally disturbed Anakin Skywalker who had fully embraced the dark side, killed Jedi like Cin Drallig and Serra Keto, the first of which was called the most skilled duelist in the temple and was a match for General Grevious and Serra was considered Drallig's prized pupil and there's also the fact that Anakin bested Shaak Ti, one of the few people to hold their own against Grevious Alone, Survived being directly shot in chest, was considered a direct peer of Dooku's elegance/precision, Here's the quote.

"there is an understated elegance in Obi-Wan Kenobi's lightsaber technique, one that is quite unlike the feel one might get from the other great swordsbeings of the Jedi Order. He lacks entirely the flash, the pure bold elan of an Anakin Skywalker; there is nowhere in him the penumbral ferocity of a Mace Windu or a Depa Billaba nor the stylish grace of a Shaak Ti or a Dooku, and he is nothing resembling the whirlwind of destruction that Yoda can become."
- Revenge Of The Sith

He also brought down a large ass statue in the ROTS game - though it is debatable whether or not that was or is canon. argue what you will about DS Anakin but he was giving his all against Kenobi, that you can't deny.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
A mentally disturbed Anakin Skywalker who had fully embraced the dark side
No. He also wasn't "giving his all," honestly if Maul can casually overpower Kenobi, Anakin can.

DarthAnt66
Nothing you said had anything to do about my argument. no expression All you did was list feats for DS Anakin. erm Confused.
And you aren't even right, he hadn't even fully embraced the DS. I don't see how Anakin isn't crushing this. Observe:
http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/73/92/12/ragdol10.jpg
Depictions of the size of the Space Station:
http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/17/73/92/12/move310.jpg
http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/17/73/92/12/move210.jpg
*Note: This battle and ship is confirmed canon in TCSWE*
*Note: OP never specified OCW Skywalker is not excluded.*

Fated Xtasy
Nothing you said had anything to do about my argument. no expression All you did was list feats for DS Anakin. erm Confused.

Yeah DS/ROTS anakin - his prime, because that was who Obi-Wan fought with, the same guy that did all of that. Obi-wan matched him with TK, Or are we going to ignore the movie canon in favor of OCW?

Even with all of those feats supporting Anakin, neither he or Kenobi were unable to outdo each other in TK. And unless you're a biased fool, you would obviously see that Satele - the woman who brought down an entire mountain top, is above kenobi in terms of Telekinesis. If someone like Kenobi could match Anakin's TK, how would someone like Satele fair? someone who knows Shatterpoint? someone who was able to freeze a droid in place "with a mere look". How would she fair?

DarthAnt66
No. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/4023720293.gif Look around you for the last 8 years. People don't use the Kenobi/Anakin TK match feat for a reason. It is simply not eligible.
Numerous sources, along with Kenobi's own opinion, has confirmed Anakin was not on the top of his game, something I have now said twice.
I don't like to keep repeating myself with the obvious. They are not on the same level, which has been demonstrated in their fight with Dooku.

Nephthys

The same Young Malgus who said that he could end Zabrak Jedi in "any of several ways", aka the guy who collapsed 2 large buildings with the Force? And then backed it up by one-shotting him with the Force? While Malgus was grievously wounded? Yeah, how embarrassing for her.

Lol @ that BS feat you posted though. Firstly it's from exaggerated material. And secondly, its not a space station. Thirdly, the platform was levitating you know?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
The same Young Malgus who said that he could end Zabrak Jedi in "any of several ways", aka the guy who collapsed 2 large buildings with the Force? And then backed it up by one-shotting him with the Force? While Malgus was grievously wounded? Yeah, how embarrassing for her.

Lol @ that BS feat you posted though. Firstly it's from exaggerated material. And secondly, its not a space station. Thirdly, the platform was levitating you know?
Young Malgus is good, I never denied that. However, everyone can agree hes not on Anakin level.

It might be exaggerated, but it's canon. It could be used as something in space, and it has the requirements to be classified as a station.
Remember, space stations don't need to be giant things like we all believe. The fact it's levitating doesn't change anything either. It still has mass, it's not weightless.

Nephthys
Young Malgus is good, I never denied that. However, everyone can agree hes not on Anakin level.

It might be exaggerated, but it's canon. It could be used as something in space, and it has the requirements to be classified as a station.
Remember, space stations don't need to be giant things like we all believe. The fact it's levitating doesn't change anything either. It still has mass, it's not weightless.

I don't remember agreeing to that. As in, I don't lol.

If it's exaggerated then it's not representative of his true capabilities and thus isn't reliable as evidence.

So if I toss a playstation into space does it qualify as a space station? Just try not to use words that give the wrong impression.

Yeah but it's mass is being supported so it's easier to move.

DarthAnt66
Wai-wai-wait...you put Young Malgus>Shan>Anakin? Seriously?

Nephthys
Maybe.

DarthAnt66
So you have like Vindican=Maul?

Nephthys
No?

We're talking about Malgus a good 30 years after Vindican died.

Sinious
Anakin and Satele are about equals but Malgus is above them both though not by a margin.

Fated Xtasy
No. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/4023720293.gif Look around you for the last 8 years. People don't use the Kenobi/Anakin TK match feat for a reason. It is simply not eligible.
Numerous sources, along with Kenobi's own opinion, has confirmed Anakin was not on the top of his game, something I have now said twice.
I don't like to keep repeating myself with the obvious. They are not on the same level, which has been demonstrated in their fight with Dooku.

But the movies are the highest forms of canon....

So let me get this straight, the work of the creator of Star Wars - the movies, the highest freaking form of Canon are "Simply not eligible"...

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4w9bwaYPo1r3ty02o1_400.gif

Even though the works of George Lucas are above everything and everyone else. But when Drew Karpshyn or Chris Avellone say something about Revan, you automatically deem it canon and use it in a every debate involving Revan....

Yeah, My comment and that feat are both "simply not eligible" even though they come from the Creator of Star Wars - which means, the highest form of Canon, but yours are totally fine when regarding Revan. -_- I expect this from trolls, DarthAnt66, but not you...Well, given who is at your forum, i'm not really that surprised.

Trocity
when Drew Karpshyn or Chris Avellone say something about Revan, you automatically deem it canon and use it in every debate involving Revan....

I expect this from trolls, DarthAnt66, but not you...Well, given who is at your forum, i'm not really that surprised.

thumb up

DarthAnt66

So let me get this straight, the work of the creator of Star Wars - the movies, the highest freaking form of Canon are "Simply not eligible"...

Even though the works of George Lucas are above everything and everyone else. But when Drew Karpshyn or Chris Avellone say something about Revan, you automatically deem it canon and use it in a every debate involving Revan....

Yeah, My comment and that feat are both "simply not eligible" even though they come from the Creator of Star Wars - which means, the highest form of Canon, but yours are totally fine when regarding Revan. -_- I expect this from trolls, DarthAnt66, but not you...Well, given who is at your forum, i'm not really that surprised.
Uh, it seems you are completely missing the point. The other work doesn't contradict Lucas' at all, it only brings more light to the table.
Lucas: Anakin and Kenobi do an equal Force push
EU: Explains how this is possible, due to Anakin's superiority.
It is rather simple. Every person ever have been able to understand this since 2005 besides you. Don't need to be rude, but it's the truth.
EDIT: Of course Anakin isn't going to release all his power when he is feeling regret of embracing the Dark Side. Padme's death finally shifts Vader into darkness.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Fated Xtasy
Uh, it seems you are completely missing the point. The other work doesn't contradict Lucas' at all, it only brings more light to the table.

I'm not really missing much, I'm only saying that you completely ignored that this was coming from Lucas. but when Drew/Avellone make a comment you wank the hell out of it, while at the same time you ignore "True canon" like the supposed Bendak feat which is a DS choice, and as such is considered N-Canon. as Revan is stated to be completely LS. not to mention you try to pass of the Taris fights as if they were Melee duels only, when in fact you could use blasters.

Neither were superior, both struggled in the TK Deadlock, neither won.

This coming from the guy that uses the Guide to Kotor as a basis for his arguments and deems it canon! Yeah, don't make me laugh.

Um did you see the fight? both of them were going all out dude.

*EDIT. Say what you will about me, Under-educated in the SW department, a faker/poser, Butthurt or whatever. I'll happily admit that i am under-educated in that department and i don't pretend some expert debater. But one thing i'm not is stupid, i've played the KoTOR game countless of times. I know the ins and outs.

FreshestSlice
No. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/4023720293.gif

DarthAnt66
thumb up

DarthAnt66
*EDIT. Say what you will about me, Under-educated in the SW department, a faker/poser, Butthurt or whatever. I'll happily admit that i am under-educated in that department and i don't pretend some expert debater. But one thing i'm not is stupid, i've played the KoTOR game countless of times. I know the ins and outs.
You are getting way over emotional over...nothing. no expression I didn't even say anything concerning your debating skills besides lack of knowledge on the Mustafar fight. We all have aspects in debating we aren't the greatest at. For me, in example, is mainly the later eras after the OT.

Fated Xtasy
You are getting way over emotional over...nothing. no expression I didn't even say anything concerning your debating skills besides lack of knowledge on the Mustafar fight. We all have aspects in debating we aren't the greatest at. For me, in example, is mainly the later eras after the OT.

Not getting emotional dude, lol don't insult me . I'm just saying that so you wouldn't bring it up - which i'm fairly certain you would've at some point or another, i know my weaknesses well. But i also know KoTOR just as well. Emotional, over this? Don't make me laugh. I'm only stating my opinion and facts, nothing more, nothing less.

DarthAnt66
I'm pretty sure if I got a tally on this forum, over 80% would say you \are being emotional. In fact I even asked some people, and they all agreed. sad Is everything okay?

Fated Xtasy
I'm pretty sure if I got a tally on this forum, over 80% would say you \are being emotional. In fact I even asked some people, and they all agreed. sad Is everything okay?

-_- if it'll make you go away, i'll concede, Mr. Hasbro quotes.

Anakin takes Satele with difficulty.

DarthAnt66
I sense much unnecessary hatred in you. erm

DARTH POWER

The creator of SW also showed us the clear difference in the performance of Anakin and Obi-Wan against a more powerful foe- Count Dooku.

Not just in the live action movies, but also in TCW. Which also showed Anakin taking Force TK attacks from Dooku much better than Kenobi was ever able to.

Fated Xtasy
I sense much unnecessary hatred in you. erm

Focus on the thread DarthAnt66, not on trying to troll me.

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
The creator of SW also showed us the clear difference in the performance of Anakin and Obi-Wan against a more powerful foe- Count Dooku.

Not just in the live action movies, but also in TCW. Which also showed Anakin taking Force TK attacks from Dooku much better than Kenobi was ever able to.

Yeah, i'm not arguing that. I'm saying that despite all of his lack of talent with the force, Obi-Wan was still able to match Anakin's power with his own - though whether that's attributed to them going all out or not is unknown to me. I'm in no way trying to lowball Anakin by the way, i'm just saying that, if they were going all out in that fight. It would explain the reason why Kenobi was able to stalemate Anakin. But again, this my opinion on this and I've already conceded to DarthAnt66.

Nephthys
I do think Fated has a point and that its clear that Anakin is not that much greater than Obi-Wan in TK even regularly.

FreshestSlice
I do think Fated has a point and that its clear that Anakin is not that much greater than Obi-Wan in TK even regularly.
No.

Nephthys
Oooooooor yeeeeeeeessssss???

Arhael
Yeah, i'm not arguing that. I'm saying that despite all of his lack of talent with the force, Obi-Wan was still able to match Anakin's power with his own - though whether that's attributed to them going all out or not is unknown to me. I'm in no way trying to lowball Anakin by the way, i'm just saying that, if they were going all out in that fight. It would explain the reason why Kenobi was able to stalemate Anakin. But again, this my opinion on this and I've already conceded to DarthAnt66.
Because Maul and Dooku were able to catch Kenobi off guard with TK doesn't mean that Kenobi has weak TK. In fact he is a legitimate powerhouse in that regard.

At 1:10 Kenobi casually breaks huge metal structure:
7oGf-a1Dqlc

Kenobi stalemating Anakin in TK does not prove that Anakin had weak TK, only that they had equal skill of the application. Being the most powerful doesn't mean that you can overpower everyone else. Dooku is not Yoda's equal, yet, Yoda never ragdolled Dooku. Mace is not Sidious' equal, yet, Sidious did not ragdoll him. Yoda and Sidious can't have equal power, either of them was more powerful by some margin, yet, during their final struggle they were perfectly even. Luke is nowhere near as powerful as Abeloth, yet, she could never ragdoll him.

Anakin would eventually overpower Kenobi as he has much more Force reserves but Force explosion separated them.

WildBantha88
Remember when Obi wan used a powerful Force Repulse to blow Durge apart? that was an impressive display of TK power

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Arhael
Because Maul and Dooku were able to catch Kenobi off guard with TK doesn't mean that Kenobi has weak TK. In fact he is a legitimate powerhouse in that regard.

Kenobi stalemating Anakin in TK does not prove that Anakin had weak TK, only that they had equal skill of the application. Being the most powerful doesn't mean that you can overpower everyone else. Dooku is not Yoda's equal, yet, Yoda never ragdolled Dooku. Mace is not Sidious' equal, yet, Sidious did not ragdoll him. Yoda and Sidious can't have equal power, either of them was more powerful by some margin, yet, during their final struggle they were perfectly even. Luke is nowhere near as powerful as Abeloth, yet, she could never ragdoll him.

Anakin would eventually overpower Kenobi as he has much more Force reserves but Force explosion separated them.

Like i said, i'm not arguing that either of them is stronger than the other, I'm just saying that they Stalemated. When i said. "Kenobi's lack of talent with the force" i was saying it because that it is the consensus many users here on KMC have taken to. Um, unless i missed something, i don't think I even said or implied Anakin had a weak TK.

Also thanks for that Video, I forgot about that feat of his. thumb up

Originally posted by WildBantha88
Remember when Obi wan used a powerful Force Repulse to blow Durge apart? that was an impressive display of TK power

Wow, i completely forgot about that, Thanks for that Bantha. thumb up

Marco1907
Satele.

FreshestSlice
Oooooooor yeeeeeeeessssss???
Or no. I doubt Kenobi could break the railings on this

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121122020203/starwars/images/thumb/b/b7/Mon_Calamari_central_planetary_scanner_mast.png/378px-Mon_Calamari_central_planetary_scanner_mast.png

Based
Wtshit is this? erm

Nephthys
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Or no. I doubt Kenobi could break the railings on this

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121122020203/starwars/images/thumb/b/b7/Mon_Calamari_central_planetary_scanner_mast.png/378px-Mon_Calamari_central_planetary_scanner_mast.png

Well he snapped the metal support for the crate in RotS so if he had a minute of full concentration like Anakin I'm sure he probably could.

FreshestSlice
Well he snapped the metal support for the crate in RotS so if he had a minute of full concentration like Anakin I'm sure he probably could.
It wasn't anywhere near a minute and it's not comparable at all. One's strong enough to hold up a building under the pressure of an ocean. The other's holding a crate. erm

Nephthys
I'm pretty sure it was over a minute tbh. And Anakin only broke ONE beam of ONE support strut and then it chain reactioned.

FreshestSlice
I'm pretty sure it was over a minute tbh. And Anakin only broke ONE beam of ONE support strut and then it chain reactioned.
Just watched it, it's not, and since it was the one in the middle, it's also the strongest. It's beyond anything Kenobi has ever down.

Nephthys
They're all made of the same material and all just as thick by the looks of things. So nah. It's hardly beyond Kenobi. At least not by much.

Lord Stark
Still above anything Satele has shown. U mad?

Nephthys
Nah, because it's not. Satele could crush hex droids into balls with a gesture, which were stronger than durasteel, or easily blow through blast doors. Out of her prime.

Emperordmb
Wait... when did she say she was out of her prime? Could someone get me the quote and name the source?

FreshestSlice
They're all made of the same material and all just as thick by the looks of things. So nah. It's hardly beyond Kenobi. At least not by much.
They can't be the same. One's under a ocean. They don't perform the same function.

Nephthys
Same material as in its the same material as the other bars. You said the one Anakin broke was the strongest since it was in the middle. But it was identical to the others.

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Wait... when did she say she was out of her prime? Could someone get me the quote and name the source?

You can ask Satele to go with you on one of the Flashpoints in TOR and she says she's "not the warrior I used to be". Fatal Alliance takes place in the same year as TOR.

FreshestSlice
Same material as in its the same material as the other bars. You said the one Anakin broke was the strongest since it was in the middle. But it was identical to the others.

That's not how shapes work. One point always going to be stronger than the others. Granted it was fairly circular, but it was no arch. One point had to be stronger than the others.

DARTH POWER
I'm pretty sure it was over a minute tbh.

Was about 10+ seconds iirc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.