Shaak Ti Vs Saesee Tiin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Supposedly, Shaak Ti herself believed Saesee Tiin to be her superior, but i'm curious is that true? In a fight between these two would Shaak Ti lose? let's find out.

Lightsaber Combat.

Force Powers.

All-Out.

In all honesty, i don't understand the notion that Cin Drallig > Shaak Ti, because it was stated "He was the most proficient duelist in the temple at that time"(which included Shaak Ti) And you can argue that, Shaak Ti admitted that Tiin was her superior, but we all know that Jedi are always humble, i mean, it would be a bit out of character for a Jedi to say that don't you think? erm

Anyway who wins?

King Joker
Ti said Tiin > herself? I didn't know that.

Nalaniel
Shaak Ti. Tiin isn't really impressive, in my opinion.

Marco1907
Tiin.

Fated Xtasy

Trocity
Tiin underrated as f***. Though I agree that Shaak wins.

King Joker
Shaak impresses me more, so I'll give her the win.

Emperordmb
Shaak Ti takes this one.

carthage
Ti takes sabers, Tiin takes force, Ti takes all out with mid-high difficulty

Fated Xtasy
http://media.moddb.com/images/groups/1/5/4477/Shaak_Ti_Even_Piell.jpg

I question whether or not that stuff is canon, but it does further establish that Shaak Ti is a extremely powerful Jedi master. this is further supported by Ti being established as follows.

"Shaak Ti is a master of the Makashi and Ataru forms in addition to her Legendary strength in the force. Known far as a cunning and serene Jedi, only the most skilled of the Order could stand against her!
-Star Wars: Adventures

Her martial prowess is further shown in her fight with an army of Magna-Guards. were she takes on them alone. not to mention she was able to break a Magna-Guards head with her knee during that fight and was proficient with a electro staff as well as Jar'Kai.

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/3020/theforceunleashed035pl2.jpg

Even at her peak, Shaak Ti gave Starkiller hell and would have killed him were it not for this.

"On her last three words, she struck three blows that partially found their mark. The first burned a sizzling line down the apprentice's left shoulder. The second scored diagonally across his chest. The third would have skewered his right eye had he not held her back at the last minute with a desperate telekinetic block that stopped her lightsaber barely a millimeter from his skin. He could feel his eyelashes and eyebrows burning. The right side of his sight was entirely blue.
She gasped and staggered backward. Her lightsaber and her gaze dropped. A full half meter of red blade emerged from her stomach, then the rest came free with a hiss.
- The Force Unleashed

Her losses were all circumstantial, with Grevious she and the other jedi had been fighting the droids and were easily dispatched due to exhaustion. In her fight with grevious on corousant, exhaustion played a huge part as she and her fellow jedi spent the their time jumping from building and fighting magna-guards, not to mention she fought them alone and then pushed herself to her limit by using force speed to it highest degree, this, coupled with the fact that she fought against an army of magna-guards and even tanked hits from an electro staff, was obviously why Grevious was able to defeat her on Corousant.

Shaak Ti is extremely talented with the blade and her force powers are just as deadly. While Tiin is impressive, he doesn't have much in terms of actual feats, while Ti has both Hype, Accolades and Feats to support her as both a duelist an a force user. So this - in my opinion. is why Shaak Ti is on a higher level than both Drallig and Tiin. Though that is just my opinion.

McP
They are probaly about equal in terms of skill of lightsaber, but Ti's Makashi is superior to Tiin's Djem So. She may take slight edge.
Tiin's stronger Force user, especially in terms of TK (his TK's raw power was superior to Mace's). He takes the edge here, even without his telepathy. But it Ti wont be able to defend herself against his telepathy, and he will be able to read her moves from her mind, then she's doomed.

Imo Tiin takes all-out - his advantage in the Force is greater then Shaak's in the saber.

Q99
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
http://media.moddb.com/images/groups/1/5/4477/Shaak_Ti_Even_Piell.jpg

I question whether or not that stuff is canon, but it does further establish that Shaak Ti is a extremely powerful Jedi master. this is further supported by Ti being established as follows.

"Shaak Ti is a master of the Makashi and Ataru forms in addition to her Legendary strength in the force. Known far as a cunning and serene Jedi, only the most skilled of the Order could stand against her!
-Star Wars: Adventures

Where are those stats from? Are there more like them?

At a glance, nothing strikes me as obviously off. Shaak is certainly more relatively skillful than Even.

NewGuy01
There are more like them, yeah. It's from the TCWA databanks.

Q99
Have the images for the rest?

Selenial
Stats are non canon, per che They're considered Game mechanics and are non canon. There are similar stats in all the campaign guides, the only ones anyone ver uses are Strength Dexterity and constitution, as what those stats actually mean is explained.

Anyway, I've never liked that quote. Ti has left behind because she was the most charismatic and tactically sound Jedi left, one who could save the order should they fail, not because she wasn't on the level of those that left to fight Palpatine.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Selenial
Anyway, I've never liked that quote. Ti has left behind because she was the most charismatic and tactically sound Jedi left, one who could save the order should they fail, not because she wasn't on the level of those that left to fight Palpatine.

Yeah, that's what i thought too. I mean she must have been considered strong to be left to guard the temple along with Drallig/Serra Keto. Not to mention, it would make a lot of sense, considering she is stated to be a master tactician and has lead the defense of a battle before, so leaving her behind to guard the temple with Drallig and Serra would make a lot of sense. Just my opinion though.

Originally posted by Q99
Have the images for the rest?

Sorry, i don't have any other images besides that one, I just found it by luck.

Jmanghan
bump

Total Warrior

Jmanghan
I mean, now-a-days we have more respect for accolades, and if someone's stated to be above somebody, by that person, and others, that should make that person better.

cs_zoltan
Tiin was probably better yeah...17 years before Shaak's prime.

Emperordmb

MythLord
Ti.

Kurk
Mace chose Tiin over Ti; I think the answer is obvious.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kurk
Mace chose Tiin over Ti; I think the answer is obvious. I agree tbh.

Tiin has been repeatedly put over Ti by Ti, Mace, and other quotes, including one putting Drallig over Shaak Ti.

The only reasoning you could argue is that Mace decided to leave them behind to protect the temple, but if Mace was going to choose the "best of the order" to take Palpatine down, then why didn't he get the best of the order. Answer? Tiin was legitimately better then Ti or Drallig.

It's not like the Jedi Temple was unprotected, there were still tons of Jedi Masters, Knights, Padawans, etc.

deathslash
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I agree tbh.

Tiin has been repeatedly put over Ti by Ti, Mace, and other quotes, including one putting Drallig over Shaak Ti.

The only reasoning you could argue is that Mace decided to leave them behind to protect the temple, but if Mace was going to choose the "best of the order" to take Palpatine down, then why didn't he get the best of the order. Answer? Tiin was legitimately better then Ti or Drallig.

It's not like the Jedi Temple was unprotected, there were still tons of Jedi Masters, Knights, Padawans, etc. yeah......but at the same time, Mace was over confident and thought that the B team would be enough to secure victory. 2.3 seconds later, they're all dead.

Kurk
Originally posted by deathslash
yeah......but at the same time, Mace was over confident and thought that the B team would be enough to secure victory. 2.3 seconds later, they're all dead. Honestly Mace was going to die too. Remember when Sidious has the saber at his chest?

godemperortrump
Ti fought some Magnaguards, got stomped by Grievous and lost to Galen. Ki Adi Mundi outfought her and Drallig is her superior, what could Tiin even do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.