Mace Windu and Count Dooku vs Yoda and Darth Maul SOD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
To stem the flow of worthless Vitiate threads

Force sabers all out

Battle takes place at Wrestlemania

Vorpal Ruin
After a very long and hard fight, Mace and Dooku win. It could easily go either way, depending on if Yoda can beat someone before Maul goes down.

Based
Team 1 mid diff.

carthage
Team 2.

Yoda can waste either one faster than they can take Maul out

Sinious
Team 2.

Vorpal Ruin
I think Mace and Dooku's greatest chance of winning is Mace going after Maul as Dooku tries to hold off Yoda.

If it were to go that way, do you feel that the difference in power is more significant between Yoda and Dooku than it is for Mace and Maul?

Let's not forget, people, that it is possible that someone grabs a steel chair from under the ring. With a wildcard like that, anything is possible.

Trocity
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
I think Mace and Dooku's greatest chance of winning is Mace going after Maul as Dooku tries to hold off Yoda.

If it were to go that way, do you feel that the difference in power is more significant between Yoda and Dooku than it is for Mace and Maul?

I would agree that that would probably be the matchups they would employ if Dooku and Mace wanted to win but I think Yoda would take out Dooku before Mace beat Maul. The gap between Yoda and the rest is pretty high.

Nalaniel
Team 2.

DARTH POWER
Can go either way. Depends on who gets overpowered first, which is difficult to predict, because the difference between Windu/Dooku and Maul is probably similar to the difference between Yoda and Windu/Dooku.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Can go either way. Depends on who gets overpowered first, which is difficult to predict, because the difference between Windu/Dooku and Maul is probably similar to the difference between Yoda and Windu/Dooku.
Nah. The gap between Yoda and rest is way larger.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Nah. The gap between Yoda and rest is way larger.

thumb up

Fated Xtasy
Either Dooku or Mace could handle Maul and defeat him. And again we've seen Dooku go up against Yoda and Mace is second only to Yoda. So regardless, Maul would lose and Either Dooku or Mace would be able to hold out against Yoda long enough for the other to defeat Maul and assist. Team 1 takes it imo.

carthage
Dooku or Windu aren't koing Maul at least faster than Yoda can deal with Windu or Dooku.

Windu would likely have more trouble with Maul than Dooku would.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yoda is the overpowering factor here.

carthage
I agree. But assuming Dooku fought him as an equal, I don't think the gap is huge in terms of skill at least.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
And again we've seen Dooku go up against Yoda and Mace is second only to Yoda.

We've seen Dooku go up against a Yoda who wasn't giving his all. Dooku is skilled and fast enough to press Yoda in a strict saber duel. However, if Yoda is fully determined to kill the Count, he'd do so pretty casually.

It's not an argument I feel like getting in to at the moment, but I've argued about it several times before, most recently on comic vine.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/yoda-vs-darth-maul-gg-ventress-savage-and-dooku-1589096/?page=2

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by carthage
Windu would likely have more trouble with Maul than Dooku would.

Why? Because Dooku has some familiarity with Maul?

I would disagree with that staunchly. Vapaad should give Windu the ability to defeat Maul faster than Dooku could.

carthage
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Why? Because Dooku has some familiarity with Maul?

I would disagree with that staunchly. Vapaad should give Windu the ability to defeat Maul faster than Dooku could.

Vaapad didn't work as the amp he received from Sidious was one off. If it worked as it should in principle why didn't it work when he fought him in Son of dathomir, work against Ventress, or work against Bulq?

Shatterpoint didn't work on anything either, Windu is only more skilled than Maul, they're even in most respects except for strength.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.