V&V Despero VS The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Despero- VIRTUE AND VICE

http://www.aric-dacia.com/dcu/despero.jpg

VS

THE AVENGERS

Blue Marvel
Captain Marvel
Havok
Hulk
Hyperion
Iron-Man
Smasher
Thor
Quasar
Wonder Man

1)CIS/PIS On for Avengers
2)CIS/PIS off for Avengers

NO BFR

Reflassshh
Round 1: Despero walks all over them.
Round 2: Avengers 6-7/10

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Round 2: Avengers 6-7/10

How do The Avengers achieve victory?

riv6672
How does Despero?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by riv6672
How does Despero?

A combination of physical and psionic attacks.

All the combatants are vulnerable to both.

Insane Titan
Despero wins

carver9
Lol...Despero gets brutally destroyed in this battle. Team wins 10/10.

riv6672
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
A combination of physical and psionic attacks.

All the combatants are vulnerable to both.
There you go, a theory. Isnt that better than asking a lame question?

As for the Avengers they win using a combination of physical magical tech and energy attacks anchored by solid teamwork.

This combatant is vulnerable to all.

LordofBrooklyn
There you go, a theory. Isnt that better than asking a lame question?

As for the Avengers they win using a combination of physical magical tech and energy attacks anchored by solid teamwork.

This combatant is vulnerable to all.

How would I know what Reflashh's argument for the Avengers was if I didn't ask the "Lame" Question?

riv6672
How would he know what your argument was (since you arent neutral as to the outcome of the fight, which is fine) if you didnt state it, so he could respond correctly?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...Despero gets brutally destroyed in this battle. Team wins 10/10.

PERVERSE LIES!

While you HAVE evolved, it is not enough to get away with this.

Explain how Despero gets swept!

I DEMAND YOU!

LordofBrooklyn
How would he know what your argument was (since you arent neutral as to the outcome of the fight, which is fine) if you didnt state it, so he could respond correctly?

Reflashh doesn't need to know MY argument to provide HIS own rationale for an Avengers victory.

riv6672
Reflashh doesn't need to know MY argument to provide HIS own rationale for an Avengers victory.

It wouldnt hurt.
You start a thread with a clear winner in mind, seems polite you tell those nice enough to answer why you think so.
YOU are asking THEM to justify an opinion YOU have a problem with without benefit of explaining why.

One might say thats...Super rude.

Golgo13
Despero.

leonidas
avengers take him.

Stoic
1. They would fight like the JL did, and they would lose.

2. They would actually use their powers, and they would beat the hell out of Despero.

Supermex
It wouldnt hurt.
You start a thread with a clear winner in mind, seems polite you tell those nice enough to answer why you think so.
YOU are asking THEM to justify an opinion YOU have a problem with without benefit of explaining why.

I'm glad you see it that way.. I thought I was the only one.

Seems like alot peeps here are making threads with a clear agenda in mind already. Like unbalanced threads with a clear cut winner in mind. Which makes for little room to debate or even comment if its already visible what way the thread starter is aiming for.

riv6672
Originally posted by Supermex

Seems like alot peeps here are making threads with a clear agenda in mind already. Like unbalanced threads with a clear cut winner in mind. Which makes for little room to debate or even comment if its already visible what way the thread starter is aiming for.

Basically.
If i post an opinion and get met with a "really? How would that happen? Your choice is obviously outclassed in every way" type response by the thread starter, it makes me not want to bother explaining myself, as he was just waiting to jump on someone to stroke his ego via what he sees as a stomp.

LordofBrooklyn
It wouldnt hurt.

Whatever agenda you have has blinded you to fundamental reason.

1) REFLASHHH- I ASKED Reflashhh what HIS rationale for an Avengers victory was. WHEN, I REPEAT, WHEN, Reflashh gave his answer I would have responded.

How can I COUNTER an argument someone hasn't made yet?

2) The Avengers- Look at the voting. If The Avengers were so overmatched you wouldn't have the posts you see here.

LordofBrooklyn

I hope Namor DIES at the end of the current story arc!

mad

riv6672
Wow, mature. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your house needs to be condemned, it has dry rot.

Stoic
2) The Avengers- Look at the voting. If The Avengers were so overmatched you wouldn't have the posts you see here.

That's just because people have different opinions. The JL fought Despero like they forgot that they actually had powers, instead they did little more than tie their hands, and fly face first into his fists.

leonidas
Originally posted by Stoic
1. They would fight like the JL did, and they would lose.

2. They would actually use their powers, and they would beat the hell out of Despero.

the jla DID win the fight, you realize, yes....?

Stoic
Originally posted by leonidas
the jla DID win the fight, you realize, yes....?

I was pointing out the unnecessary damage that they took when they flew in seemingly without a clue.

Supermex
Basically.
If i post an opinion and get met with a "really? How would that happen? Your choice is obviously outclassed in every way" type response by the thread starter, it makes me not want to bother explaining myself, as he was just waiting to jump on someone to stroke his ego via what he sees as a stomp.

Exactly

leonidas
yeah, they might get smacked around at first, like the jla did, but they'd still overwhelm him in the end, even in character, like the jla did. least imo.

Supermex
I hope Namor DIES at the end of the current story arc!

mad

Hey!! You leave Mr.Namor out of this you imp!

Reflassshh
How do The Avengers achieve victory? With CIS off i can see thor using more his abilities instead of getting killed in a brawl, a high end thor would do some damage, also im pretty sure BM can hurt despero with his antimatter powers.

And let's not forget there are a bunch of other combatants that will be storming despero's ass, with that in mind i can see the avengers winning after a brutal fight. imo

LordofBrooklyn
Hey!! You leave Mr.Namor out of this you imp!

You brought it on yourself, boy!

When Hickman kills off Namor, you know where it came from!

With CIS off i can see thor using more his abilities instead of getting killed in a brawl, a high end thor would do some damage, also im pretty sure BM can hurt despero with his antimatter powers.

And let's not forget there are a bunch of other combatants that will be storming despero's ass, with that in mind i can see the avengers winning after a brutal fight. imo

Any casualties on The Avengers side?

Supermex
You brought it on yourself, boy!

When Hickman kills off Namor, you know where it came from!

Any casualties on The Avengers side?

Lmao!!

OK OK I'm sorry, I take it back everything, just leave Namor out of this...

I thought it was another Golgo stomp thread that made this..

celeyhyga17
Avengers win, but it's gonna be a tough go at the start.

TP will cause a whole lot of problems.

Reflassshh
Any casualties on The Avengers side? Of course Tony, wonder man, smasher, havok and maybe CM would all die.

LordofBrooklyn
Lmao!!

OK OK I'm sorry, I take it back everything, just leave Namor out of this...

I thought it was another Golgo stomp thread that made this..

Sorry, I messaged Hickman 35 minutes ago!

You can't just call off the Dogs of War!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Avengers win, but it's gonna be a tough go at the start.

TP will cause a whole lot of problems.

Of course Tony, wonder man, smasher, havok and maybe CM would all die.

I see Blue Marvel, Hulk?, Hyperion, and Thor as the last Avengers standing.

riv6672
Considering the Despero in question didnt lill any of the lower tier JSA/JLA, i see no casualties for the team.
Its good that you've conceded the win for the team though, and are now concentrating on casualties on their part as a way to keep the thread interesting.

9jaboy
if he'd actually use his tp well,he would own this team...easily

krisblaze
Originally posted by Stoic
I was pointing out the unnecessary damage that they took when they flew in seemingly without a clue.
Did you want Superman to start using HV when there were 4-5 people on Despero?

Most of the people who fought him arguably rely on their super-strength to deal most of the damage. I agree some of the suffered from a mild case of team-retardedness, but it wasn't nearly as bad as WW3 or WWH.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.