KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » V&V Despero VS The Avengers

V&V Despero VS The Avengers
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

V&V Despero VS The Avengers

Despero- VIRTUE AND VICE

(please log in to view the image)

VS

THE AVENGERS

Blue Marvel
Captain Marvel
Havok
Hulk
Hyperion
Iron-Man
Smasher
Thor
Quasar
Wonder Man

1)CIS/PIS On for Avengers
2)CIS/PIS off for Avengers

NO BFR

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 08:13 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Round 1: Despero walks all over them.
Round 2: Avengers 6-7/10

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 08:42 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Round 2: Avengers 6-7/10

How do The Avengers achieve victory?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 08:58 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

How does Despero?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 09:01 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by riv6672
How does Despero?

A combination of physical and psionic attacks.

All the combatants are vulnerable to both.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 09:26 PM
Insane Titan

Despero wins

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 09:27 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol...Despero gets brutally destroyed in this battle. Team wins 10/10.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 09:30 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
A combination of physical and psionic attacks.

All the combatants are vulnerable to both.

There you go, a theory. Isnt that better than asking a lame question?

As for the Avengers they win using a combination of physical magical tech and energy attacks anchored by solid teamwork.

This combatant is vulnerable to all.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 09:33 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

There you go, a theory. Isnt that better than asking a lame question?

As for the Avengers they win using a combination of physical magical tech and energy attacks anchored by solid teamwork.

This combatant is vulnerable to all.

How would I know what Reflashh's argument for the Avengers was if I didn't ask the "Lame" Question?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 09:54 PM
riv6672

How would he know what your argument was (since you arent neutral as to the outcome of the fight, which is fine) if you didnt state it, so he could respond correctly?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 10:01 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by carver9
Lol...Despero gets brutally destroyed in this battle. Team wins 10/10.

PERVERSE LIES!

While you HAVE evolved, it is not enough to get away with this.

Explain how Despero gets swept!

I DEMAND YOU!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 10:06 PM
LordofBrooklyn

How would he know what your argument was (since you arent neutral as to the outcome of the fight, which is fine) if you didnt state it, so he could respond correctly?

Reflashh doesn't need to know MY argument to provide HIS own rationale for an Avengers victory.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 10:10 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Reflashh doesn't need to know MY argument to provide HIS own rationale for an Avengers victory.

It wouldnt hurt.
You start a thread with a clear winner in mind, seems polite you tell those nice enough to answer why you think so.
YOU are asking THEM to justify an opinion YOU have a problem with without benefit of explaining why.

One might say thats...Super rude.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 10:15 PM
Senor Cage

Despero.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 10:17 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

avengers take him.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 10:19 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

1. They would fight like the JL did, and they would lose.

2. They would actually use their powers, and they would beat the hell out of Despero.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 10:19 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

It wouldnt hurt.
You start a thread with a clear winner in mind, seems polite you tell those nice enough to answer why you think so.
YOU are asking THEM to justify an opinion YOU have a problem with without benefit of explaining why.

I'm glad you see it that way.. I thought I was the only one.

Seems like alot peeps here are making threads with a clear agenda in mind already. Like unbalanced threads with a clear cut winner in mind. Which makes for little room to debate or even comment if its already visible what way the thread starter is aiming for.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 10:20 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Supermex

Seems like alot peeps here are making threads with a clear agenda in mind already. Like unbalanced threads with a clear cut winner in mind. Which makes for little room to debate or even comment if its already visible what way the thread starter is aiming for.

Basically.
If i post an opinion and get met with a "really? How would that happen? Your choice is obviously outclassed in every way" type response by the thread starter, it makes me not want to bother explaining myself, as he was just waiting to jump on someone to stroke his ego via what he sees as a stomp.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 10:30 PM
LordofBrooklyn

It wouldnt hurt.

Whatever agenda you have has blinded you to fundamental reason.

1) REFLASHHH- I ASKED Reflashhh what HIS rationale for an Avengers victory was. WHEN, I REPEAT, WHEN, Reflashh gave his answer I would have responded.

How can I COUNTER an argument someone hasn't made yet?

2) The Avengers- Look at the voting. If The Avengers were so overmatched you wouldn't have the posts you see here.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 10:30 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Supermex

I hope Namor DIES at the end of the current story arc!

mad

Old Post Sep 30th, 2014 10:32 PM