Revan and Mace Windu vs. Dooku and Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Stark
Sabers
Force
All Out

Who takes this?

Sinious
Team 1 in a good fight.

Nephthys
Windu solos double vaapad ftw.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys

On the Star Forge with amped Malgus and Dooku? laughing

Sinious

It doesn't work that way. What you're saying suggests that he would stomp the Son of Mortis...

Nephthys
Mace beat Sidious. DO you think these two remotely compare to sidious idiot? Vaapad can redirect an infinite number of darkside power, believe it. Windu vs every Sith ever would end with Windu winning, beleivee it. Windu would beat the Son, yes.

Sinious
Mace beat Sidious. DO you think these two remotely compare to sidious idiot? Vaapad can redirect an infinite number of darkside power, believe it. Windu vs every Sith ever would end with Windu winning, beleivee it.

First of all, calm down pumpkin. There are a lot of kids here to whom you should be a role model.

I don't know what to say to this...

Nephthys
Shut up, I am the smrtest. Vaapad is a superconductive loop, it reflects all darkside power ever.

Windu solos/

Sinious
Shut up, I am the smrtest.

I would be more careful dude, I may be the only person left here who still has respect for your arguments. stick out tongue

And nothing suggests that it has no limits.

Nephthys
The fact that you haven't figured out that I'm joking yet really concerns me. I intentionally misspelled smartest like I was Homer Simpson for crying out loud.

Also that I'm just repeating arguments people have actually made on these boards.

Nephthys
Also Legend respects my arguments, suck it nerd!

carthage
Team 2. Dooku is superior to Windu, and will kill him and The two finish of Revan or vice versa

Sinious
The fact that you haven't figured out that I'm joking yet really concerns me. I intentionally misspelled smartest like I was Homer Simpson for crying out loud.

Also that I'm just repeating arguments people have actually made on these boards.

I suspected/hoped that you were... happy

McP
If thios is Malgus from "Deceived" or near to that, then Team 1 wins with mid diff (in that scenario I believe that other fighters are superior to Malugs by large margin). But if Malgus really became as strong as Nephthys claimed him to be in other thread (especially if he became more powerful then Revan), then team 2 takes every single fight.

Nephthys
I'd enjoy debating Malgus vs Revan with Ant tbh.

Emperordmb
I'd enjoy debating Malgus vs Revan with Ant tbh.
Ant actually has Malgus higher IIRC

Nephthys
Yessssss, flawless victory!

http://37.media.tumblr.com/2124531b4f4971c1b7cd84213401c05b/tumblr_n9aw5r8f4P1rt4dtdo1_500.gif

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Ant actually has Malgus higher IIRC

Yet he said Revan > Exar Kun and Malak > Ulic-Qel Droma no expression

Anyway. I'm not sure who wins this, I'm kind of leaning towards Dooku & Malgus. but again, i'm not so sure.

Lord Stark
Mace beat Sidious. DO you think these two remotely compare to sidious idiot? Vaapad can redirect an infinite number of darkside power, believe it. Windu vs every Sith ever would end with Windu winning, beleivee it. Windu would beat the Son, yes.

Believe it?

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb255/zachanruto/narutonnnnnn.jpg

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Yet he said Revan > Exar Kun and Malak > Ulic-Qel Droma no expression

Anyway. I'm not sure who wins this, I'm kind of leaning towards Dooku & Malgus. but again, i'm not so sure.

Did he really? Come on son, Exar Kun is in a different league than Malak.

Based
Originally posted by Sinious
It doesn't work that way. What you're saying suggests that he would stomp the Son of Mortis...

Vapaad is a lightsaber form and would have no bearing on the Son of Mortis. As I will repeatedly say again, it's as if none of you remotely understands what vapaad is despite it being posted on every Mace thread.

I don't know what Neph is trying to go for here but okay.

Sinious
Originally posted by Based
Vapaad is a lightsaber form and would have no bearing on the Son of Mortis. As I will repeatedly say again, none of you remotely understands what vapaad is despite it being posted on every Mace thread.

You've got the entire thing so wrong I don't know where to begin...

First of all, I meant that what he says is so stupid that it suggests that Windu>Son which is inaccurate.

And secondly, he was joking about Windu's vaapad soloing this.

Based
Originally posted by Sinious
You've got the entire thing so wrong I don't know where to begin...

That Neph was making a joke but not obvious to the point where you thought it was serious? That's evident.

How one Earth does Mace getting an amp to fight Dooku and Malgus turn into him beating the Son? Like how did the logic train go from:

"Argument" A: Mace can beat two combatants that aren't as strong as the Son because of vapaad.

Argument B: But the Son!!

Neph joking is irrelevant because you thought it was real and your comment about the Son was a sincere counterpoint. Except that "counter"doesn't make sense at all.

Sinious
That Neph was making a joke but not obvious to the point where you thought it was serious? That's evident.

How one Earth does Mace getting an amp to fight Dooku and Malgus turn into him beating the Son? Like how did the logic train go from:

"Argument" A: Mace can beat two combatants that aren't as strong as the Son because of vapaad.

Argument B: But the Son!!

Neph joking is irrelevant because you thought it was real and your comment about the Son was a sincere counterpoint. Except that "counter"doesn't make sense at all.

huh

Okay buddy, I'm gonna explain this to you like you're an 8 years old:

He sarcastically said Windu would be able to defeat a team stronger than him cause of Vaapad in a way that he claimed the stronger the darker gets, the easier it would be for Windu where this suggests strongest dark sider of all time should be a cake for Windu. Got it?

And true, I was unable to see the sarcasm in his words where you have proven yourself to lack the talent to read since all was made clear at the end of discussion. Congratz. thumb up

Got it now?

red8
Did any of you read Shatterpoint?

When Mace was on a Dark Side nexus, he refused to use Vapaad because he was afraid that the darkness would consume him. Even when Depa was about to kill him, he chose to accept his fate than use Vapaad.

The Star Forge is most likely a MUCH stronger dark side nexus than the jungle he was in, so we're not going to see any Vapaad in this fight.

Nephthys
I don't know what Neph is trying to go for here but okay.

People have actually sincerely made the arguments I did here.

FreshestSlice
Which is funny considering even in RotS, Vaapad reached it's limit.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Which is funny considering even in RotS, Vaapad reached it's limit.

Against Sidious, who is better than any Sith Lord in this threadever. Joke's on you?

Emperordmb
Which still means it would reach its limit against a darksider more powerful than Sidious, or a group of Darksiders collectively more powerful than Sidious.

The_Tempest
Which still means it would reach its limit against a darksider more powerful than Sidious,

Of which there are only two (The Son & Abeloth), which is a big duh.

or a group of Darksiders collectively more powerful than Sidious.

Maybe if the lesser Sith merged into some sort of super-Sith amalgamation, but barring that, no.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Against Sidious, who is better than any Sith Lord in this threadever. Joke's on you?
Not in RotS. Not featwise.

The_Tempest
Not in RotS. Not featwise.

lol

Yes in RotS. And you're more than welcome to go down the feat war route, but I'll warn you that it's a dead end for your side. 131

Consider all those arguments you have for Marek's feats, I'll flip them on Nihilus, Bane, Vitiate, or any other Sith you like; I'll reference every nexus, attack every unsubstantiated feat, and bury you with all of Palpatine's, since he has far more to draw on even as of RotS. I've got it down to a science and I always win.

Nephthys
The issue isn't whether Vaapad can keep up with their power, it's whether Windu himself can beat Dooku and Malgus at once. Two high-level Sith is too much for him. Vaapad lets him reach their levels, which is what makes it effective in 1 on 1 but against 2 opponents he's still outmatched.

Also its unlikely he'd even draw on Vaapad here.

The_Tempest
The issue isn't whether Vaapad can keep up with their power, it's whether Windu himself can beat Dooku and Malgus at once. Two high-level Sith is too much for him. Vaapad lets him reach their levels, which is what makes it effective in 1 on 1 but against 2 opponents he's still outmatched.

thumb up

Nalaniel
Team 2 wins.

FreshestSlice
*snip*
I don't hate Marek's feats because they're amazeballs. I hate them because even some of the weaker people in the mythos have replicated them in the same setting. Make no mistake. Marek's a titan. A titan of the upper mid-tier. But aside from that, Bane's Vader level at best and nowhere near Palpatine, so I'm not sure why you brought him up. Nihilus is a god, but his more powerful abilities don't involve powers that I think Vaapad would channel. Vitiate used stronger Lightning than the one Palpatine was using against Mace, but that matters little because Palpatine's lightning was getting progressively stronger. Finally, strength in one area doesn't mean strength in the all. I put many things into consideration when determining power. Not just the hearsay of others and accolades. Otherwise, Anakin would be the most powerful Jedi of all time well before his prime.

Selenial

You're wrong about Vapaad, but you're right that he wouldn't use it here. Shatterpoint was conclusive proof on this, though I don't expect you to have read it since it's not TOR material...
Good novel though, probably the best Clone wars one Bar Dark Rendezvous.

Anyway, I give this to team 1, Revan could hold off Dooku no problem, saber would be an issue but he can keep him at bay with the force.

Malgus stands no chance against Mace.

Nephthys
I have read Shatterpoint. So there.

ace

Me: 1 You: 2.

The_Tempest
I don't hate Marek's feats because they're amazeballs. I hate them because even some of the weaker people in the mythos have replicated them in the same setting.

Such as?

Make no mistake. Marek's a titan.

I know.

A titan of the upper mid-tier. But aside from that, Bane's Vader level at best

Your magnanimity knows no bounds.

and nowhere near Palpatine,

Who is, really?

so I'm not sure why you brought him up.

Just getting a feel for which Sith Lords you wank so I can make a mental note for my dark purposes.

Nihilus is a god,

laughing out loud

but his more powerful abilities don't involve powers that I think Vaapad would channel.

Indeed?

Vitiate used stronger Lightning than the one Palpatine was using against Mace,

Indeed?

but that matters little because Palpatine's lightning was getting progressively stronger.

thumb up

Finally, strength in one area doesn't mean strength in the all. I put many things into consideration when determining power. Not just the hearsay of others and accolades. Otherwise, Anakin would be the most powerful Jedi of all time well before his prime.

I agree. The problem is that it seems you rely on whichever consideration gives you a preferable outcome. Feats and accolades are the only variables that determine a person's station. Palpatine, by and large, is king of both realms among Sith, even compared to Nihilus and Vitiate. I've been down this road before about a zillion times over the years and it's a dead end for the opposing side.

FreshestSlice
It's only a dead end because you yourself don't die no matter how many times you're stuck down. I have no delusions, just stating my opinion.

Trocity
Who is, really?

Luke Skywalker.

The_Tempest
It's only a dead end because you yourself don't die no matter how many times you're stuck down. I have no delusions, just stating my opinion.

Your whimpers of agony please me.

Why does it bother you so much that Palpatine is better than any Sith? You're certainly welcome to enjoy lesser Sith. No one is trying to stop you from liking Sith who are less important, powerful, intelligent, strong, handsome, successful, endowed than he. Scout from Yoda: Dark Rendezvous is a perfect example of a character who is wonderfully memorable and enjoyable in her utter mediocrity; no one feels the need to grant her a higher station. Her character isn't more likable by virtue of being stronger or better.

You people are so weird.

And The Father, The Daughter, The Son, and Abeloth.

I was being facetious.

Trocity
I hear Vitiate is also stronger

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Trocity

http://cdn4.explainthatstuff.com/behind-the-ear-hearing-aid2.jpg

You need one of these, then.

Vitiate's prolly number two among Sith, though.

FreshestSlice
Your whimpers of agony please me.

Why does it bother you so much that Palpatine is better than any Sith?
Making a lot of assumptions, aren't we? When did I ever say I had a problem with it? Palpatine's one of my favorite Sith. Him being more powerful doesn't upset me in the slightest, and it wouldn't even if I didn't. But, I also know that others can be powerful and in the range of Palpatine even if he's supposedly the most powerful Sith Lord in history well before pre-DE prime. I don't judge characters on whether I like them or not. I can even admit that I scrutinize characters I like more to avoid personal bias. I still feel the way I did before this conversation started, and stand by my statements earlier.
You've been talking to LeGenD or Neph?

Trocity
Neph doesn't actually think that, does he?

The_Tempest
Making a lot of assumptions, aren't we? When did I ever say I had a problem with it? Palpatine's one of my favorite Sith. Him being more powerful doesn't upset me in the slightest, and it wouldn't even if I didn't. But, I also know that others can be powerful and in the range of Palpatine even if he's supposedly the most powerful Sith Lord in history well before pre-DE prime. I don't judge characters on whether I like them or not. I can even admit that I scrutinize characters I like more to avoid personal bias. I still feel the way I did before this conversation started, and stand by my statements earlier.

What I got from this is that you love His Imperial Majesty, humbly repent from all sins against Him, and concede that he's better than Nihilus and that no one cares about Nihilus and that Nihilus is gay.

I accept this at face value and grant you reprieve. Welcome to the fold, my son.

FreshestSlice
Neph doesn't actually think that, does he?
Yes.
What I got from this is that you love His Imperial Majesty, humbly repent from all sins against Him, and concede that he's better than Nihilus and that no one cares about Nihilus and that Nihilus is gay.

I accept this at face value and grant you reprieve. Welcome to the fold, my son.
Nihilus is the shadow in which everything dies. My lord commands obedience, and he will have it. You will not make me falter in my devotion.

Nephthys
Nihilus >

The_Tempest
Yes.

Nihilus is the shadow in which everything dies. My lord commands obedience, and he will have it. You will not make me falter in my devotion.

Why don't you shut your dirty whore mouth.

FreshestSlice
Why don't you accept my faith as valid?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.