KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Revan and Mace Windu vs. Dooku and Malgus

Revan and Mace Windu vs. Dooku and Malgus
Started by: Lord Stark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Revan and Mace Windu vs. Dooku and Malgus

Sabers
Force
All Out

Who takes this?

The North Remembers

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 10:25 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Team 1 in a good fight.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 10:27 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Windu solos double vaapad ftw.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 10:37 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys

On the Star Forge with amped Malgus and Dooku? laughing

The North Remembers

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 10:39 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

It doesn't work that way. What you're saying suggests that he would stomp the Son of Mortis...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 10:41 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Mace beat Sidious. DO you think these two remotely compare to sidious idiot? Vaapad can redirect an infinite number of darkside power, believe it. Windu vs every Sith ever would end with Windu winning, beleivee it. Windu would beat the Son, yes.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 10:43 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Mace beat Sidious. DO you think these two remotely compare to sidious idiot? Vaapad can redirect an infinite number of darkside power, believe it. Windu vs every Sith ever would end with Windu winning, beleivee it.

First of all, calm down pumpkin. There are a lot of kids here to whom you should be a role model.

quote:
Windu would beat the Son, yes.

I don't know what to say to this...

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 10:48 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Shut up, I am the smrtest. Vaapad is a superconductive loop, it reflects all darkside power ever.

Windu solos/

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 10:50 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Shut up, I am the smrtest.

quote:
Idiot

I would be more careful dude, I may be the only person left here who still has respect for your arguments. stick out tongue

quote:
Vaapad is a superconductive loop, it reflects all darkside power ever.

Windu solos/ [

And nothing suggests that it has no limits.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 10:56 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The fact that you haven't figured out that I'm joking yet really concerns me. I intentionally misspelled smartest like I was Homer Simpson for crying out loud.

Also that I'm just repeating arguments people have actually made on these boards.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 10:58 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Also Legend respects my arguments, suck it nerd!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 11:01 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Team 2. Dooku is superior to Windu, and will kill him and The two finish of Revan or vice versa

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 11:01 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

The fact that you haven't figured out that I'm joking yet really concerns me. I intentionally misspelled smartest like I was Homer Simpson for crying out loud.

Also that I'm just repeating arguments people have actually made on these boards.

I suspected/hoped that you were... happy

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 11:02 PM
McP

If thios is Malgus from "Deceived" or near to that, then Team 1 wins with mid diff (in that scenario I believe that other fighters are superior to Malugs by large margin). But if Malgus really became as strong as Nephthys claimed him to be in other thread (especially if he became more powerful then Revan), then team 2 takes every single fight.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 11:27 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I'd enjoy debating Malgus vs Revan with Ant tbh.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 11:31 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'd enjoy debating Malgus vs Revan with Ant tbh.

Ant actually has Malgus higher IIRC

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 11:33 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yessssss, flawless victory!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2014 11:39 PM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Ant actually has Malgus higher IIRC

Yet he said Revan > Exar Kun and Malak > Ulic-Qel Droma no expression

Anyway. I'm not sure who wins this, I'm kind of leaning towards Dooku & Malgus. but again, i'm not so sure.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2014 12:27 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Mace beat Sidious. DO you think these two remotely compare to sidious idiot? Vaapad can redirect an infinite number of darkside power, believe it. Windu vs every Sith ever would end with Windu winning, beleivee it. Windu would beat the Son, yes.

Believe it?

(please log in to view the image)

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Yet he said Revan > Exar Kun and Malak > Ulic-Qel Droma no expression

Anyway. I'm not sure who wins this, I'm kind of leaning towards Dooku & Malgus. but again, i'm not so sure.

Did he really? Come on son, Exar Kun is in a different league than Malak.

The North Remembers

Last edited by Lord Stark on Oct 3rd, 2014 at 12:39 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2014 12:36 AM
Based
iPinoy

Originally posted by Sinious
It doesn't work that way. What you're saying suggests that he would stomp the Son of Mortis...

Vapaad is a lightsaber form and would have no bearing on the Son of Mortis. As I will repeatedly say again, it's as if none of you remotely understands what vapaad is despite it being posted on every Mace thread.

I don't know what Neph is trying to go for here but okay.

Last edited by Based on Oct 3rd, 2014 at 01:55 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2014 01:52 AM
Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote