TPM Sidious and TCW Maul vs. Kyp Durron, Darth Traya, and Jacen Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'll throw my lot in with team 2, here.

Nephthys
ddddddddddddddddddddraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain

Board Walker
Jacen solos

carthage
Sabers might go to team 1 at least.

Jacen should be able to keep up with the Emperor in speed, Maul gets oneshot by Traya or drained

Selenial
Originally posted by Board Walker
Jacen solos

I see Wut you did thar

The Merchant
Team 2, but Sidious did shake Coruscant to its very core when he killed Plagueis. Or was that Plagueis's energies being released upon death?

carthage
That was Plagueis causing a tremor in the force upon his death

The_Tempest
That was Luceno trying too hard to be Stover and coming off ridiculous. It was well-written nonsense, that scene.

carthage
Not really. Plagueis had an impact on the force, he also caused Naboo to have its coldest winter on record. Plagueis was the most powerful Soth to ever exist until the Emperor finally took power in ROTS. When Sidious died he created a dark side nexus, and at the beginning of the Thrawn trilogy Luke was worried that he left residiual darkside energy in the palace

Titantic force users can have an impact on the world at large upon their passing

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Marka Ragnos's terentatek left a similar tremor in the force, which was sensed from another planet.

The Merchant
You should have included Plagueis in the fight so that team 1 would have stomped. Eye forgot about Plagueis making Naboo have a planet-wide winter.

carthage
Tpm Sidious and Plagueis would defeat team 2

I almost included another guy for team 1, but Traya and Duron can likely oneshot any powerful Jedi or Sith from the Rise of the Empire era apart from Sidious, Plagueis, Yoda, and Vader

Vorpal Ruin
Team 2 ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.