KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » TPM Sidious and TCW Maul vs. Kyp Durron, Darth Traya, and Jacen Solo

TPM Sidious and TCW Maul vs. Kyp Durron, Darth Traya, and Jacen Solo
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

TPM Sidious and TCW Maul vs. Kyp Durron, Darth Traya, and Jacen Solo

Force, sabers, all out

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 7th, 2014 06:35 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I'll throw my lot in with team 2, here.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 7th, 2014 07:05 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

ddddddddddddddddddddraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain

Old Post Oct 7th, 2014 07:10 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Jacen solos

Old Post Oct 7th, 2014 07:28 PM
Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Sabers might go to team 1 at least.

Jacen should be able to keep up with the Emperor in speed, Maul gets oneshot by Traya or drained

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 7th, 2014 07:37 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Board Walker
Jacen solos

I see Wut you did thar

Old Post Oct 7th, 2014 07:56 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Team 2, but Sidious did shake Coruscant to its very core when he killed Plagueis. Or was that Plagueis's energies being released upon death?

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Oct 7th, 2014 08:55 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

That was Plagueis causing a tremor in the force upon his death

Old Post Oct 7th, 2014 08:55 PM
The_Tempest

That was Luceno trying too hard to be Stover and coming off ridiculous. It was well-written nonsense, that scene.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2014 08:57 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Not really. Plagueis had an impact on the force, he also caused Naboo to have its coldest winter on record. Plagueis was the most powerful Soth to ever exist until the Emperor finally took power in ROTS. When Sidious died he created a dark side nexus, and at the beginning of the Thrawn trilogy Luke was worried that he left residiual darkside energy in the palace

Titantic force users can have an impact on the world at large upon their passing

Old Post Oct 7th, 2014 09:01 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Marka Ragnos's terentatek left a similar tremor in the force, which was sensed from another planet.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 7th, 2014 09:03 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

You should have included Plagueis in the fight so that team 1 would have stomped. Eye forgot about Plagueis making Naboo have a planet-wide winter.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Oct 7th, 2014 09:04 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Tpm Sidious and Plagueis would defeat team 2

I almost included another guy for team 1, but Traya and Duron can likely oneshot any powerful Jedi or Sith from the Rise of the Empire era apart from Sidious, Plagueis, Yoda, and Vader

Old Post Oct 7th, 2014 10:33 PM
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

Team 2 ftw.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2014 12:07 AM
Click here to Send Vorpal Ruin a Private Message Find more posts by Vorpal Ruin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote