Darth Maladi vs. Bengel Morr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

FreshestSlice
What...what is this?

carthage
its a fight bro

FreshestSlice
Bengel Morr is featless.

Nephthys
Is he though?

Is he?

FreshestSlice
I'm sorry. He taught some random dude to get murdered.

Nephthys
He also slaughtered 3 Jedi for not sucking the HoT's dick hard enough in the DS route.

FreshestSlice
So...featless then, since that probably never happened.

Q99
Sounds like he's not got enough behind him to stand against someone like Maladi.

Nephthys
He beat up Orgus Din.

FreshestSlice
No he didn't. I even gave the quote where the Twi'leks flat out say they gave Orgus to him.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Nephthys
He beat up Orgus Din.

What feats does Orgus Din have? aside from that one TK attack and teaching The HoT nothing stick out tongue

NewGuy01
He was a veteran.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
He was a veteran.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17fyoukh7db4ppng/original.png

Q99
Maladi, on the flip side, has fought with Shado Vao and Cade Skywalker. Even though it's just two fights, there's much more of a feel for her strength.

Nephthys
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
No he didn't. I even gave the quote where the Twi'leks flat out say they gave Orgus to him.

Which doesn't necessarily suggest they personally knocked him out and handed him over. They could have lured him into a confrontation with Morr, which iirc is exactly what they did with their fake distress call.

Selenial
This is a ridiculous excuse for a fight.

Maladi

FreshestSlice
Which doesn't necessarily suggest they personally knocked him out and handed him over. They could have lured him into a confrontation with Morr, which iirc is exactly what they did with their fake distress call.
It's very easy to recall details you make up.

Nephthys
I was literally watching the scenes on youtube as I wrote that. They send out a distress call saying they've seen Morr and Orgus runs back to help them ahead of you.

FreshestSlice
So again, that doesn't really say they lured Orgus to Morr. Considering the way the rest of the seen plays out, and their own words, they handed Orgus over. Not sure why it's so hard to accept that the half trained Padawan didn't defeat the Jedi Master, but that's irrelevant. Morr has no feats outside of the one you're trying to shoehorn him int0 having. He loses to Maladi. Hard.

Nephthys
Its harder to accept a bunch of twileks who can't defend against Flesh Raiders took out a Jedi Master, bro. And Morr wasn't half-trained. He spent the 15 years after the Sack exhaustively acquiring any means to power he could get his hands on and completed his training.

Selenial
Its harder to accept a bunch of twileks who can't defend against Flesh Raiders took out a Jedi Master, bro. And Morr wasn't half-trained. He spent the 15 years after the Sack exhaustively acquiring any means to power he could get his hands on and completed his training.

I don't understand why you find the need to make any character you like more powerful. Accept that he's a rookie, not as powerful as he could have been.

Characters don't need to be good to be liked, get over that.

Nephthys
Wtf? I don't even like Bengal Morr.

Selenial
Wtf? I don't even like Bengal Morr.

He's to do with the HOT so of course you have to hype him...

FreshestSlice
Its harder to accept a bunch of twileks who can't defend against Flesh Raiders took out a Jedi Master, bro.
They took out your grill, tho, no problem. "And she was the most powerful Jedi in generations." Even more powerful than the future Barsen'thor who was there just months earlier.

Also what Selenial said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.