Darth Vader vs Darth Tyranus and Asajj Ventress vs Darth Maul and Savage Opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb
All characters at peak. Vader has an entire day of strategical prep beforehand. Takes place in the same place Vader fought Luke in ESB.

Trocity
Interesting topic. Not sure atm.

NewGuy01
Tyranus and Ventress, most likely.

DARTH POWER
Wait.. Does strategic prep mean Vader can bring other weapons/troops with him?

If not then Dooku and Ventress win this. Although 3 way fights are difficult to predict.

NewGuy01
Lol, I take it back, Vader takes the Death Star with him and stomps.

Nalaniel
Dooku and Ventress.

Trocity
If Vader has prep, it's...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONBAMgTC4dw

FreshestSlice
I wonder if Vader would just watch the other two teams and just strike when one's finished off the other.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I wonder if Vader would just watch the other two teams and just strike when one's finished off the other.

Actually being by himself, Vader has a big advantage here. He could watch and help the side he wishes before turning on them. He has no one he needs to coordinate with.

This is why I hate 3 way fights.

McP
Dooku and Ventress are the strongest team here, but Vader will win that.

ILS
Vader isn't winning against either duo. Let's just get that out of the way first off lol. Maul and Dooku are both well in Vader's ballpark in terms of overall threat level. He needs a partner or he's definitely not winning.

As it is I may side with the brothers. Cramped environment would definitely encourage an abuse of physical strength against the Makashi practitioners.

Marco1907
Maul and Savage are better team than Dooku and Ventress I believe. They have more experience as duo. And they gave a good fight to Darth Sidious.

Vader loses this thats for sure. I mean, alright he is popular but that doesn't mean he is that powerful. He is the slowest guy here, and his monstrous TK is not going to save him against these teams.

McP
As I said, I consider Dooku's team as the strognest. Supported by Ventress, he wont loose to Vader any single duel. But there are bors at the battlefield. And Dooku, unfortunately, is the most hated guy here.
Maul hates him most, Vader hates him most, and Savage hates him and Ventress most.
Maul probably will charge at Dooku, while Ventress and Opress will charge against each other. Vader will wait in the shadow until Dooku's team will be winning. Then he will kill Ventress. To bros may win or loose against Count. Perhaps Maul will win and Savage's life might be a cost of this victory. Anyway, winner will be exhausted. Even if both brothers will survive, Vader will kill them as he will be fresh.

Marco1907
Believe in Nightbrother coordination.

-Qerq5PkmMg

Lord Stark
Tyranus and Ventress.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.